[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can we get /motivated/ robots? Surely there is a way?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: ekzkhGBt.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
ekzkhGBt.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
How can we get /motivated/ robots? Surely there is a way?
>>
>>36269412
Overwhelming majority of us genetic trash who deserve to die out.
Either we are really ugly or have server mental illness
>>
motivated for what exactly?
>>
>>36269724

Life, Work, Relationships

You know? Normie stuff
>>
Lol, robots don't want to change. They don't even try and are lazy as fuck.

>muh genetics
>niggers and jews
>but i am manlet

Robots like the idea of thinking ther is something wrong with them so they can stay in their comfy world as a loser. If they try, they might fail, which would destroy them. Thats why they like to romatisize about the day they become a normie but will do fuck all to get there
>>
>Been trying to improve in the last few weeks
>started brushing for the first time in months
>Taking showers more often
>Trying to also improve grades from not passing to barely passing
>Literally tomorrow I'm meeting up with my oneitis who I haven't seen/talked to in years.
Wish me luck boys!
>>
>>36269787
Yeah, that's why OP wants motivation.
You dumb cuck.
>>
>>36269412
Yes, cocaine can do that
>>
File: 1492182860636.jpg (44KB, 500x459px) Image search: [Google]
1492182860636.jpg
44KB, 500x459px
>>36269787
>romatisize
>>
>>36270008
How did you manage to arrange a meet up?
>>
File: EXTREMELY_NERVOUS.png (142KB, 415x367px) Image search: [Google]
EXTREMELY_NERVOUS.png
142KB, 415x367px
>>36270123
A mutual friend who is the only one who has kept in contact with my crush said that my crush was in town. We then made a group chat and kinda just caught up on what's been going on in our lives and such. I then jokingly say "I haven't been outside of the house ever since you moved out years ago (Which is true. I haven't been outside once after she moved and fell into depression)" and then she suggested that we should meet up, and here we are. Really fucking nervous that I'm gonna fuck it up.
>>
>>36270333
Don't actually tell her that and furthermore if you're too nervous get drunk
>>
>>36270039
He doesn't want motivation. He wants an easy solution
>>
>>36269756
Why would I want to do that OP?
>>
>>36270122
Romanticise? Romantisize? I suck at spelling
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.