[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go outside for the first time in 2 months to get my haircut

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

>go outside for the first time in 2 months to get my haircut instead of doing it myself
>go to the sports clips
>forget to sign my name in to be called
>sit awkwardly for an hour while other people keep getting called
>hairdresser notices me and asks "honey, is that your father (man getting his hair cut) or are you waiting?" (I'm 22)
>mumble "yeah i need my hair to be cut, dont mind waiting"
>she takes me back
>say the weather is nice for a 2 sentence conversation and sit in silence staring at myself in the mirror for 20 minutes
>hairdresser asks me if i want the shoulder and neck massage
>"Do you use your own hands"?
>"Uhh... no..."
>shows me the vibrating thing they use
>say no thanks, which makes it even weirder
>get up to pay, 10 or so coins fall to the ground and fly everywhere out of my guacamole stained pants
>tip 5 dollars and leave to my car

>actually think I look decent, about 6 pm, drive home
>take a shower and put on a wrinkly dress shirt and a suit coat with my jeans to walk around the neighborhood to try to talk to people
>walking around, see two 5/10 girls my age (one chubby, one butterface) on their phones talking to each other walking past me
>smile and say "hey hows it going"
>they look at me for a few seconds in dead silence and walk by
>mutter "god fucking damnit what did i do wrong"
>apparently it was loud enough for them to hear and they start laughing
>sprint home which is about 2 minutes away
>get in my car, its dark now with my high beams on
>drive around looking for them
>turn the corner next to them
>as they begin to look in the window i slam on the gas going very fast by them up the hill, scared they saw it was me
>go out of the neighborhood to the gym parking lot and sit there for 5 minutes
>drive home using the other road in the neighborhood home so they dont see me again

What the fuck is wrong with women? I was well dressed and groomed and all I did was say hello to AVERAGE women, but i get just straight up ignored.
>>
they must've been autistic
>>
>>36268632
i don't know how common it is to greet random people on the street where you live but maybe they where just taken aback
>>
>Sports Clips
>wrinkly dress shirt
>sports coat with jeans
>mumbler
I can smell the desperation from my screen.
>>
>>36268632
You sound like a serial killer in the making. Your first kill is always the hardiest do it faggot do it. Make the world feel your pain.
>>
Congratulations on telling me the most autistic story i've heard all week
>>
Nothing says well dressed like a wrinkly shirt and jeans. The suit jacket may have been overkill.

You also said they were looking at their phones and talking to each other, why even approach them with a hello in the first place?

And then after you've made yourself look like a fool and get laughed at for it, you proceed to stalk them in your car. How do you think these actions are rational? The fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>36268694
I know the other stuff I did was autistic, but how would they know I did that stuff? I'm just an average looking guy dressed nicely walking down the street and I get straight up ignored with a hello.

>>36268796
I'm not sure because I don't do it often but it's not like a scandanavian country where people are antisocial to strangers.
>>
File: eliotrodger.png (123KB, 675x719px) Image search: [Google]
eliotrodger.png
123KB, 675x719px
>walking around, see two 5/10 girls my age (one chubby, one butterface) on their phones talking to each other walking past me
>smile and say "hey hows it going"
>they look at me for a few seconds in dead silence and walk by
>mutter "god fucking damnit what did i do wrong"
>apparently it was loud enough for them to hear and they start laughing

I wonder if they could still laugh with a throatful of their own teeth?
>>
>>36268866
>I'm just an average looking guy dressed nicely
I know that's what it looked like in your mind but nah m8, your body language and the way you react to stimuli gives you away within 5 seconds of contact.
>>
>>36268848
It was sunset and they it wasnt really obvious unless you take a close look. I thought that for a professional / casual look, that combo is good, is it not?

I just said a quick hello too, it felt more awkward not to say anything because I was walking right past them and nobody else was around. I realize the thing after was weird but i was really mad and didnt know what to do.
>>
Can you post a picture of your outfit pls? I want to see how wrinkly was your classy shirt.
>>
File: Screenshot (282).png (408KB, 1321x609px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (282).png
408KB, 1321x609px
>>36268632
How you dress and groom is literally irrelevant. Your height and your facial aesthetics determine whether or not they will ignore you.
>>
>>36269206
Yeah, nothing to do with the full on Italian buffet he was spilling out of his pants as he grunted hello.
>>
File: Ghbh0L5.jpg (329KB, 1176x810px) Image search: [Google]
Ghbh0L5.jpg
329KB, 1176x810px
>>36269351
We've created dozens of Chad catfish accounts and posted the results here, newfaggot. Chad can say literally anything and get the girl's number every single time.
>>
>>36268632
post a picture of yourself

>You have been muted for 4 seconds, because your comment was not original
>>
>>36269424
Congrats on spending all that time on such a pointless endeavour. Now, when are you also going to accept that a basic level in charisma and human interaction will also allow you to talk with regular human females.
>>
>>36269534
So how the fuck do I achieve a basic level of charisma and human interaction if I can't even say hello to somebody on the street? It's a never ending fucking cycle
>>
File: 1491414016938.jpg (159KB, 596x574px) Image search: [Google]
1491414016938.jpg
159KB, 596x574px
>>36269534
what determines whether or not you are charismatic, in 99% of cases, is whether or not you are attractive.

make a Tinder account with an 8/10 guy and make a tinder account with a 4/10 guy. use the exact same lines and you will receive wildly different results. the same principle applies in all areas of life.
>>
File: hqdefault (2).jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (2).jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>36268632
Haha you're a loser and no one wants to be with you
>>
>>36269599
>So how the fuck do I achieve a basic level of charisma and human interaction if I can't even say hello to somebody on the street?
In case you didn't realize, that's a pretty autistic thing to do.
>>
You weren't being yourself. Should have gone out the exact same way you were before you decided to dress fancy
>>
>>36269599
Say hello you do to a girl as you would any other person. Nothing freaks someone out more than when a random person is really intense.

Learn the art of casual conversation, not just with girls, but with anyone, regardless of age or gender. If you can hold a regular conversation then you can start learning how to steer the conversation into how you want to establish the relationship. I wouldn't be asking a grandma what she likes to do on a Saturday evening (unless I'm being extra Cheeky) but I would with an attractive girl.

None of this comes easily but ffs, stop acting like it's always the other person's fault you're making them uncomfortable when you can barely say hello without squeaking.
>>
>>36269625
Attraction and lust isn't charisma you fucking bellend. Enduring a conversation with someone who is attractive doesn't make them charismatic.
>>
File: 1489509966431.jpg (41KB, 480x419px) Image search: [Google]
1489509966431.jpg
41KB, 480x419px
>>36269599
Keep trying dude. What everyone has failed to acknowledge is that it takes BALLS to do what you did. Now just learn from your mistakes:

- Ask for instructions if you're not sure what to do (like how you were supposed to sign in for your haircut)
- Learn your lesson about fashion (your clothing choice sounded OK but something was off, maybe your clothes are too baggy)
- Learn your lesson about saying "Hello" to a stranger -- It seems to be considered over the top in your area, no way you could have known so don't bear yourself up. But in the future try just a smile and a nod.
>>
>Go to sports clip
>Shitty female hairdresser who only wants to up sell shit and does shitty job on hair
>Stereotypical masculine things everywhere: cute women, big screen tv with sports, other sport shit

First priority should be your hair, sports clips does not understand this. Get your hair cut by local male barber. Also won't be awkward and they put extra work into making sure your hair looks good.
>>
>>36269896
where did I say they were? christ you're a knobhead
>>
>>36270127
Your stupid fucking tinder example did exactly that.

>Waaah I made a Chad profile and told a bunch of bitches to send noods
>they did, that must mean Chad is charismatic

You're so incredibly out of touch with how normal people interact that I don't feel even a touch of sympathy when you get shunned by everyone in a mile radius.
>>
>>36268632
Talk to literally everyone other than girls your age before talking to girls your age.

Old people, parents, siblings, friends, weirdos, Chads, hobos, richfags, whatever, just talk to them. You're going from 0 to 80 by trying to spark conversations with women your age when you've spent 2 months inside. You've essentially retarded your already retarded social skills, now you need to start from the bottom of the ladder and unfuck it. Once you get comfortable talking to regular people, start talking with below average chicks and then work your way up until you hit your limit.
>>
>>36270278
are you retarded? No one objectively "is" charismatic. Whether or not people *perceive* you as being charismatic directly depends on whether or not you are physically attractive.
>>
>>36270361
>Whether or not people *perceive* you as being charismatic directly depends on whether or not you are physically attractive.
As much as driving directly depends on having two hands.
>>
>>36270361
Are you? Are you really trying to say that one can only be charismatic if they are attractive?

If so, fuck you and fuck the sad little hole you've buried yourself in, all the while telling yourself and whoever will listen to you on a Ghanaian basket weaving sobcircle that the only reason no one will interact with is because you apparently look like an anal wart. Sod your self pity.
>>
>socially awkward my whole life but i don't care anymore
>mfw i've learned to laugh at myself
>>
>take a shower and put on a wrinkly dress shirt and a suit coat with my jeans to walk around the neighborhood to try to talk to people
There are so many things wrong here
>>
>>36270751
I'm a robot kv loser and here's all I see
>not ironing shirt or wearing a not wrinkled one
>suit coat for casual conversation
>suit cost with jeans
>dressing formally when you're just walking around a neighborhood
>walking around a neighborhood to talk to random people instead of letting it happen naturally or going to a bar/social meet up
Is that it?
>>
>>36270614
>>36270361
Don't know what's more autistic, these guys arguing or OP's story.
>>
>>36270872
Those are the ones I noticed
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.