[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stop Being a Pussy General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: stop being a p word.png (628KB, 1493x832px) Image search: [Google]
stop being a p word.png
628KB, 1493x832px
/SBAP/
Don't come into this thread bitching and moaning about shit that's "unfair" or "out of muh hands ;_;"
>Muh Stacy didn't like my text waaaa waaa
>My bad looks are the reason im shit :((((
You're probably just being too much of a fucking aspie.
/r9k/ is already filled with "plz feel sorry 4 me" threads. Newsflash: those threads aren't gonna help anyone.

ITT confess and own up to your mistakes and flaws, and take your daily step closer to not being a gigantic pussy.
>>
>>36267944
I think the reason I was some sort of pussy my whole life is because I figured out that I could manipulate people with this behavior when I was a kid. The cure is (or at least was/is for my) to find a new approach for your problems, find out what your problems are, solve the ones you can solve, and learn to live with the ones you can't solve. Oh and also always stay calm, there is never a need to make a fuss about anything, just stay cool.
>>
>>36268745
Oh man I used to start being fake sad whenever my family went to the beach because I didn't want go. My idiot ass didn't realize back then that MAYBE they just wanted to have fun and that the world isn't all about me. Later as a teenager, after I realized that my behaviour was dumb, I became a complete doormat for a while, until I finally grew a spine.
>>
>>36269123
BAAAM! Fucking this! Thank you!
>>
Girls don't like me, I get constantly criticized from a lot of people in nearly every interaction if I bother to interact with people. I suppose I'm a pussy too since you don't get your way. It's kind of funny though how it's not constructive criticism since clearly you don't give a shit how I do with women it's all just a back handed way of attempting to stack on more criticism. How are your relationships doing? I'm sure you must be real successful in life to be dispensing advice, good job, nice house, wife and kids?
>>
I care too much about other people's opinions.

It's not really my business if other people waste time watching TV or partying and judging them for their lifestyle is just an ego trip.

Wasting time calling people degenerates is a form of escapist deflection.
>>
File: IMG_1224.jpg (82KB, 960x510px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1224.jpg
82KB, 960x510px
I asked a girl out yesterday. Did it like a total fuckin fag too. She said yes for some reason.
>>
>>36269493
I think that if someone's looking to hurt you with comments like those, then they're really not worth it. I'm single at the moment.
>>36269594
I used to too. In the past I felt like other people possesed almost reality warping powers, capable of changing the course of my life. Then I realized they didn't have those powers, that it was all me.
>>36269710
Nice job dude. Try not to be a total fag on the date then.
>>
>>36267944
My biggest mistake is my biggest flaw. I let the words of everyone around me get to me. It's hard to have self esteem when everyone else is constantly telling you there's something wrong with you. What's ironic is that this kind of thinking is litterally the only thing wrong with me
>>
>>36269992
I think words have the strongest effect on us if some part of us believes them to be true. Most things people say to us are said from behind a "social mask" of sorts and aren't very truthful. And if something someone says sounds truthful then you should probably work on that thing.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.