[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hey Femanon, show us that video game you're playing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1486693761441.jpg (131KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1486693761441.jpg
131KB, 750x750px
>Hey Femanon, show us that video game you're playing
>>
>>36267856
Only the guy on the upper left is attractive to me honestly

Like they're all objectively attractive but like the front left looks like he's trying to be the third member of "property brothers" the bottom right looks like he's a bad country singer with a failed college baseball career, and the top right just seems annoying and like the kind of guy that will fuck a girl every night and pretend you're the only girl that matters.
>>
>>36267906
and the videogame>?
>>
File: 1480620169888.png (501KB, 630x657px) Image search: [Google]
1480620169888.png
501KB, 630x657px
>>36267856
bottom right is husbando tier
everybody else is gay
>>
>>36267924
I'm not playing anything right now but it would probably be something like the sims or stardew, maybe a city builder or tycoon.
>>
Dark Souls 2

I just want to get all the chievos so I can say I've platinum'd all the souls games
>>
These men are all terrible humans.
I don't care how much more more successful at life than me they are.
Bottom right could be okay in vacuum, but the company he keeps, and all that.
polite sage for off topic
ree sage for roastie thread
>>
>>36267906

It's 90% haircut, clothes and muscle. Facial aesthetics are average. If one of those guys lived the same life as you he'd look like a robot also.
>>
>>36268049
I feel like if all guys lived like most girls they would be robots. You would be shocked how many girls actually just go home at around 9:00 and do nothing.
>>
File: concerned.jpg (7KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
concerned.jpg
7KB, 231x218px
>>36268078
>actually just go home at around 9:00 and do nothing.
>actually
>implying
h-haha, I'm definitely out and about into all hours of the night. Outside of my house. For periods of time that are reasonable. Believe me.
>>
>>36268168
I mean that there's this stereotype that all girls are always partying and are always surrounded by guys, and there are girls that are, but it's really just a few sluts. Most girls have as dry of a social life as robots, it's just considered normal because we're girls.
>>
>>36267856
Cheerleader effect, the guy in the foreground is kinda fucked
>>
>>36268078
>shocked
>>
>>36267906
I hate women so much it makes my blood boil
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.