[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no spontaneous bf

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: tomoki.jpg (222KB, 512x600px) Image search: [Google]
tomoki.jpg
222KB, 512x600px
>tfw no spontaneous bf
>>
File: splendorous bowl.jpg (266KB, 1750x979px) Image search: [Google]
splendorous bowl.jpg
266KB, 1750x979px
>tfw no spunk extraneous gf
>>
File: IMG_7829-1.jpg (78KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7829-1.jpg
78KB, 640x480px
>>36267354
You a guy or girl op?
>>
>>36267354
Why is tomoki always sad?
>>
>>36267354
What do you mean by spontaneous?
If you mean suddenly brings you surprises/dates,etc that implies wealth.

So you want a rich boyfriend is what you're saying right?
>>
>>36267749
Uou don't have to be rich to be spontaneous bro, ever heard of groupon? Lol
>>
>>36267781
You still need a car, money, etc.

Most of the males on here are young men. Most young men don't have these things. They're either a depressed NEET not sure how to get these things because they had no guidance in life, in college (and most people in college now addays don't have a car or a job), or have a mental condition that makes that unable to interact that well with other people.

Women when left to their own devices without a culture driven sexual market choose/crave well of men. Spontaneous in THIS society means well off in some capacity. Which implies not a young man. Which implies broken society.

Basically what i'm saying is bring back the culture that made arranged marriages common. Statistics show most people are happy in arranged marriages and it motivates the male to make something of his life and actually get the resources to become spontaneous.

The problem with women is they want a man who already has these things which is a small minority of the new generation.

What they forget is in old societies men had women as a driving force to strive for these thigns. When we don't have a woman what is the fucking point? If you lock down another young man and a young woman (a good one obviously) you basically gurantee yourself a good life because he'll have something to strive for. You.

If you want a spontaneous BF make a NEETs fucking existence and give him a chance and I gurantee there's plenty who's will will suddenly shoot up and they'll actually become a functional member of society who will treat you to all kinds of shit.
>>
>>36267354
u realize that if u took all the effort into making these boards constantly and actually put it towards improving yourself/being attractive/getting a bf you would already have ur dream bf
>>
>>36267749
>>36267953
wew lad
orignal
>>
I spontaneously ejaculate, does that count?
>>
>>36267953
How many levels of redpill are you fucking on holy fuck.
>>
File: your standards.jpg (207KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
your standards.jpg
207KB, 900x900px
>>36268164
He reached the Earth's core, he cannot be redeemed anymore - we'll see this fucker in hell.
>>
>>36267354
AAAAND BAM! Boyfriend!

... not that kind of spontaneous?
>>
>>36267980
>put it towards improving yourself/being attractive/getting a bf you would already have ur dream bf
Give me some tips.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.