[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to train my voice to be more gay

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1469717451929.gif (242KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1469717451929.gif
242KB, 500x500px
how to train my voice to be more gay
>>
You can start sucking dick. The more semen in your throat, the better your voice will sound.
>>
File: 1444340999378.jpg (48KB, 466x601px) Image search: [Google]
1444340999378.jpg
48KB, 466x601px
there's guides to it on /lgbt/
if you're lazy you can just use a voice changer like morphvox
>>
>>36266151
What if I don't want to sound like a girl but more like a gay boy

and I mean in real life too not just online
>>
Coat your cricothyroid muscle with jizz.
>>
>>36265989
>Asks /r9k/ how to sound more gay instead of /lgbtbbqzx/
Jeez this board really is gay af
Anyway,why do you want to sound gay? The whole camp feminine act seems to just make flamboyant gays difficult to take seriously.
>>
File: '.jpg (3KB, 124x106px) Image search: [Google]
'.jpg
3KB, 124x106px
>>36266697
>whole camp feminine act
what's this?
>>
>>36265989
Thart talking with a lithp
>>
>>36266733
>Thart talking with a lithp
I want to sound gay not retarded
>>
>>36266717
It's kinda like "OH EHM GEE,I'm sooo gaayyy darrling.SPARKLEZZ"
Y'know,that sort of shit.
I mean there are plenty of gay blokes who just act like regular guys.
>>
>>36266806
They're basically the same thing
>>
>>36265989
>>36265989

say ummmm, and like, hold your wrist limp, and like really change your voice inflection up and down

also wear purple
>>
>>36265989
Not a fag, but an impressionist. I find what helps me best is to find a certain person (or group of people) with the accent I want to attain and listen to them speak. A lot. I will then mimic their speech, sometimes recording myself speaking in-character or performing for family members, until I have perfected the accent/impression to my liking. This listen-and-repeat method is similar to how people pick up accents in the wild (though it will not be entirely similar since you won't be able to surround yourself with fags, just as I am not able to surround myself with clones of Christopher Walken).

Hope this helps you achieve your desired pattern of speech.
>>
>>36266930
you've lived around women your whole live anon.

Can you give me an impression of a woman?
>>
>>36266954
Like how?
Usually women will just speak in a higher pitch and use a more lispy kind of speech. They're also more prone to using certain filler words over others - e.g. like, um, etc. But again, this is just something I've noticed.
>>
>>36267366
>Like how?

use vocaroo
just wondering how well of an impresion of a girl you can do desu, or generally do you have to practice for some time before you can do decent impressions?

are you an actor or something or just for a hobby?
>>
>>36266857
Fucking hate that shit. Turned me right off dicks desu thanks for nothing Drumpf
>>
>>36267472
>Fucking hate that shit. Turned me right off dicks desu thanks for nothing Drumpf
plenty of gays do not talk like that
>>
>>36267488
I was just making light. That shit did have me leave my university's LGBT Society though. That and the constant cattiness and the George Michael beards.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.