[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy Fuck! You just won 1 Billion US dollars! What do you do?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 5

File: 1459261951694.jpg (66KB, 500x644px) Image search: [Google]
1459261951694.jpg
66KB, 500x644px
Holy Fuck!

You just won 1 Billion US dollars!

What do you do?
>>
Try to make the people I care about happy, then live a NEET life pursuing my interests.
>>
Get rid of it as fast as I can

There is no way that amount of money won't fuck up my entire life. I'd rather be poor than that much money
>>
Put it in the bank
Buy a nicer moped
Get some groceries
>>
get lawyered up fast before I am scammed out of money
>>
>>36265831
Wait until I wake up
>>
>>36265831
give it to dad, to start business.
buy mom Gold
buy grandma Robes
sent other grandma to vacation.
>>
>>36265831
>Buy a comfy house
>Buy family big houses
>Build myself a mega computer
>Invest
>Leave in bank slowly building up cash to leave for someone when I die
>pick up women and be a complete dick to them for the rest of my life
>Spend life as a NEET building computers, going on fancy holidays and being a womanizer
>>
>>36266128
yeah sure you would pal
>>
Spend most of it on giving millions a free copy of a book exposing the entire system.

Donate most the rest to good causes. Leave the remainder for the family and I to make an ethical large farm and shit, giving free food away
>>
>>36266164
this
Can you imagine robots with this ammount of cash, out there in the world?They would get rainmade till oblivion.
>>
>>36265831
buy helium desu
>>
>>36265831
buy a Guarneri del Gesu or a Guadagnini in that exact amount.
>>
>>36266314
Then you effectively cause starvation after you run out of money since you put the other farmers out of business.
You caused more harm than good becase you're a dumb kid who doesnt know how the world works.
>>
>>36266314
>good causes
>ethical
lol retard alert
>>
>>36266362
>the farmers cant possibly sell their crops anywhere

i guess monsanto will be out of business too?
>>
>>36266399
Who would buy them when they can just get it for free?
>>
File: Takumi.jpg (40KB, 350x262px) Image search: [Google]
Takumi.jpg
40KB, 350x262px
>>36265831
save most of it
get a flat
get into driving
import ae86 to my country
>>
>>36265831
Buy a nice house somewhere, then bank the rest and collect interest. Even at 1%, that's about 100,000 dollars a year, which is more than enough for me.
>>
>>36266424
Disregard that, it's 1 million a year. Still more than enough.
>>
Buy a small house in a nice, aesthetically pleasing neighborhood. I want the house to be spaced out from the rest of the houses in the neighborhood, preferably at least a 5 minute walk to the nearest house.

From there I'd just NEET things out for the rest of my life in that house. I'd probably do some charity work just to break up the monotony, but other than that I'd basically do nothing with my life.
>>
>>36266419
if you're implying he will distribute the crops literally everywhere, the supplies wont last very long and literally no farmer will be run out of business

if you mean local farmers though they can always sell them somewhere else
>>
Give a bunch of money to my friends and family, give a couple thousand to a few girls in particular that have rejected, me to let me cum in their mouths and then just live my life like I used to, only this time, I'll have a nicer computer setup and more clothes, also more food.
>>
>>36265831
kill my self
.org
>>
>>36266459
No, he's actually effectively killed all the local small farmers and left a vacuum for megacorporations to take over.
The kids a retarded commie.
>>
>>36266362
It won't be that big a farm. Just big enough for a local community.

>You caused more harm than good becase you're a dumb kid who doesnt know how the world works.
Nice assumptions. Why do you think I would spend most of it on books?
>>
>>36266469

> give a couple thousand to a few girls in particular that have rejected, me to let me cum in their mouths

Hot.

But what if they bite your dick off?
>>
Hit myself a lot to make sure I'm not dreaming.

Bank 300 million in different banks in 100 million slices, invest 500 million in low return, safe investments in 100 million slices with returns in another account. Buy 50 million in gold and 20 million in silver, take out 1 million in physical gold and silver and 1 million in various paper bills. Fund a stateside business and get US citizenship. Buy 100 million of land in the US and in Canada, and a few houses on choice plots of land in both countries.

Hit myself a lot to make sure I'm not dreaming.

Start a pipe dream business making all the shit I want to make, mostly firearms. This would be my basic moneypit that I would allot a few millions into, but no more than 50 million. I make money already gunsmithing so I'm not sure I would lose that much all things considered, if the businesses make money that would be fine.

People don't seem to grasp how much money 1 BILLION is.

I would have a few bruises but I would never have to worry about money ever. I could throw millions whimsically at an orchestra and a couple musicians to do full track lists of old SNES game OSTs like Seiken Densetsu 3 and shit, and even with a low return investment of 500 million, the interest would stack up fast enough that I'd never need to work as long as I live.

Would be nice.
>>
>>36266484
Giving away anything for free hurts the people that make a living on it.
You're legitimately retarded. It's an easy assumption that you're retarded since everything you've said is retarded
>>
>>36266483
>he's actually effectively killed all the local small farmers
if it's sustainable then yeah that's capitalism for you. if his product is the exact same as those small farmers hes doing nothing wrong. if it's full of garbage GMO then the people still might want the local farmers stuff.
>>
>>36266503
Yeah it baffles me that some people here can only come up with "I'll only have a nicer house and good food but it will be the same"

completely retarded
>>
>>36266525
If he's giving it away for free like he said he's going to run out of money and then either giant corporations move in or people starve.
He's pretty much created africa.
>>
>>36266566
I'm pretty happy with my life. I really dont want much to change. I've never seen more than 1500 dollars in my life so I dont know any better
>>
Invest 33.3%
Save 33.3%
Spend 33.3%
>>
>>36266574
Nothing wrong with giving free stuff if he can still manage to make his farm sustainable economically speaking. if he only plans on burning 1B though yeah that's not a very good idea.
>>
1-Buy a house in a nice place full of rich people so I stop being worried about being robbed

2-Buy a beast computer

3-Enjoy being a neet for life
>>
>>36266566
Or people that say "stick it in one bank".

If that bank tanks or even if the economy collapses, even if it's just one country collapsing, you want to make sure you have plenty of money somewhere else in some other way. Businesses, banks in other countries, physical objects worth money, land, physical gold, silver, even shit like a warehouse full of rifles and ammo. I'd even put millions in my own hydroelectric dam and machine shop, to have infrastructure and infrastructure-manufacture capabilities if there was a large disaster or economic collapse.

Oh and I'd definitely have a bit of a paid entourage to help me keep track of businesses/assets/investments, do my chores, and so on. Probably less than a dozen in total for close (IRL) assistance and shit. They'd have to be useful in multiple ways, I don't want secretaries, I want bodyguards that can cook, clean, keep track of my shit, take messages, filter out faggots that want to leech off my shit, and so on.
>>
>>36266674
How does he intent to make money by giving away the product for free?
>>
Spend it on surgery to not look like an ugly fuck.
>>
>>36265831
buy 4chan and start a crusade against cuck, traps and liberal, fill the mod team with fascist cool dudes etc
>>
>>36266750
selling most of his shit across the country and giving free shit to the local community or something
>>
burn all of it.
>>
>>36266234
is your grandma a wizard?
>>
Move to Boston and go to music school like I've always wanted to but didn't want to waste my money on it.

Also buy a house by the ocean in Maine to live a life of solitude and make black metal until I die or get bored.
>>
>>36266789
Everything in his post was about giving things away.
He's pretty obviously a dumber than average communist
>Spend most of it on giving millions a free copy of a book exposing the entire system.
>>
>>36266849
well yeah i mean im also giving him a better alternative by saying this and maybe he will adhere to the idea. but if he just wants to burn it all it's not a good idea indeed.
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/24vzgl/you_just_won_a_656_million_dollar_lottery_what_do/chba4bf/
>>
1- Buy a luxury boat
2- Buy some seaside property around the world
3- Live a month in each country and the rest in the sea
>>
>>36266869
Have you ever met a communist who thought about sustainability?
>>
>>36265831
Donate all of it to the development of female sex robots. I want to speed the process as fast as possible to free men from their female slave masters.
>>
>>36266421
i would export myself into an ae86 to drive some touge
>>
File: 1426523287472.jpg (13KB, 187x270px) Image search: [Google]
1426523287472.jpg
13KB, 187x270px
>>36265831

I originally thought that I don't want much, but then I watched a documentary about some superstar, and realized that there would be some merit to living in a luxury home like that, in Las Vegas or something. I think it's just the convenience of having everything that you've always wanted in a single place that appeals to me. Not that I need everything to be the best or fanciest, more like I want to become the supreme shut-in.
>>
>>36266314
>Spend most of it on giving millions a free copy of a book exposing the entire system.

you know that will cause massive suicides and massive wars if all the males are red pill about the system and female nature?
>>
File: MP10-full.jpg (1MB, 4330x1206px) Image search: [Google]
MP10-full.jpg
1MB, 4330x1206px
>>36265831

Buy an AR-10 and alot of ammo and a house in the woods

Fuck the feds
>>
>>36265831
Get my family out of debts. Buy a small and comfy house in the countryside of my native country. Along with a nice plot of land, some animals, seeds and tools. Live my life, bury the remaining money and uncover it only in a time of serious need.
>>
>>36266978
Good

orignal commento
>>
>>36266895
im not sure

ukluil
>>
I'd like to try to live the NEET life for a while, invest in companies to try to make a bit more money and maybe travel around the world to see cool shit I've ever wanted to see
>>
I'd buy a Chad and make him my personal houseboy sex slave
>>
>>36267028
If they were capable of logic for foresight they wouldnt be communists.
>>
burn it for the trash that it is
>>
>>36265831
get a house from other side of the country, and then i would renovate it completely.

>the best AC i can get
>the best soundproofing i can get
>the best kitchen i can get
>the best bathroom i can get
>the best furniture i can get
>the best entertainment systems i can get

then i would start to research waifu technologies and eternal youth. at some point i will transfer my consciousness into a body of extremely intelligent and beautiful female cyborg and then i will build a floating city which will look like bespin cloud city.
>>
>>36265831
Build kekistan and invite r9k, we'll have the slutty traps we can ask for on our own private land
>>
File: image.jpg (14KB, 200x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 200x240px
So this couple on OkCupid messaged me and asked me to be a bull for a cuckold fantasy because "it's always been my husband's fantasy to be outcompeted by a greasy nerd"

Not sure if I should feel bad or like I hit the jackpot. Wife is a 8/10, so it's not like I'm selling my dignity for shit, but it still feels kinda bad that all I am to these two are a fantasy.
>>
>>36267829
Fucking kill me. I hit the wrong button.

I can't do anything right.
>>
>>36265831
buy my freedom
>>
>>36267829
>greasy nerd
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>36266304
>>Buy a comfy house
>>Buy family big houses
>>Build myself a mega computer
>>Invest
>Spend life as a NEET building computers, going on fancy holidays
This
>>
>>36265831

Use it to enrich other peoples lives as well as my own. Buy lots of Counterparty and Monero
>>
>>36265831
Realistically:
Live exactly as I do now but easier.
Improbably:
Live the way I said I would but less hard.
Impossibly:
Completely change myself and live an awesome fantasy life.
>>
>>36267829
If they ridicule you online they'll ridicule you in person, not worth it.

also cuckoldry is cancer.
>>
>>36266304
Hahahaha good.
Lemme roll with, anon.
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.