[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

aesthetic teeth/braces

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: revievBruhHawt.jpg (237KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
revievBruhHawt.jpg
237KB, 1280x1280px
I have two questions

1. Did you have braces?
2. Are your parents low class/villagers/middle class or higher

?
>>
>>36265486
Reviewbrah is pretty fuckable as a girl
>>
My parents are low classe and my teeth are fucked up I wish I had braces, even now I'm 17
>>
>>36265665
B&
MODS
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 224x225px
>>36265486
>ywn have Reviewbrah (female) as a gf
What's the fucking point anymore?
>>
>>36266358
But to answer your question, yes, I had braces.
They work magic, turned a literal shitfest of a mouth into something acceptable.
I'd say my parents are middle class.

Why are you asking?
>>
>>36265486
1. never had braces.
2. my parents would be considered low class, me and my brother were raised by a single mother so we didn't have much money.
>>
1. No
2. My parents make over 100k a year- they claim that they asked me and I said no. Why the FUCK would you ask your kid and not just do it? I don't believe them either, I was always jealous of kids with braces and was ashamed of my overbite with a gap between my teeth. I don't smile with teeth and cover my mouth out of shame. I once had a kid argue with me in gradeschool that I had a tooth fall out between my front teeth because they said the gap looked too large to be natural. It's just one of the little things in my life that make me insecure. I would get them now but I'd look like ugly betty and I'm too poor to afford it without insurance
>>
>>36266647
I'd say, do it.
You'll only look like ugly Betty for a little while.
Sounds like it's a choice between debt, or eternal regret.
>>
I never had braces, I'm poor, and my teeth are absolutely perfect and flawless and straight and aesthetic. Never even been to the dentist or had a cavity. They're very white too
>>
File: 1431546226010.gif (2MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1431546226010.gif
2MB, 250x250px
I'm 28 and I have braces right now. Although I had to put treatment on hiatus for a few months because I lost my job and couldn't afford payments anymore. Now I'm just waiting out the benefits at my new job for a bit more before I begin again.

Before I was terrified to smile, and now even with a metal mouth and mostly straight teeth I don't mind it at all.

If you can afford it, fucking do it. Best decision of my life. It's fucking worth every penny, that's all I can say. Literally changed my life.
>>
>>36265533

That version does resemble his mother pretty closely.
>>
I had a wire on the inside face of my bottom teeth for a while. It didn't do anything. Upper teeth came in crooked but sorted themselves out eventually without braces needed.
>>
>>36267329

Also, parents were lower class. Terrible with money. Bankruptcy, welfare, and the whole bit.
>>
is it true that braces during puberty may fix your chinletism?

are braces fixing anything more than just occlusion?
>>
>>36265486
Lol he looks more natural as an old man.
>>
>>36266647
>they claim that they asked me and I said no. Why the FUCK would you ask your kid and not just do it?
Fucking SAME, holy shit
>>
asking kid if he want braces is pretty dumb desu, parent should know what is the best for his kid

Kid is unable to know how important is face aesthetic, healthy teeth and nice smile. Teeth are easily fixable only to certain age. After puberty ends its really take more time to fix teeth and you will have to wear metal retainers on back on your teeth whole life because teeth have tendency to back to old position in adults.

If you had braces during puberty while your face was growing you are lucky af.
>>
>>36268886
>teeth have tendency to back to old position in adults
This happens even if you wear braces as a kid, you know that, right? I know tons of people who had teeth shift back despite wearing braces at a young age.
>>
>>36266647
>>36268644
Fuck, me too! Can't exaggerate my hate for taking the word of a ten year old seriously.
>>
>>36265486
1. Yes

2. Dunno. My mother was a secretary and my father a chemist
>>
I didn't just have braces.
Had extreme underbite so they removed a piece to make it shorter, now I have metal plating in my lower jaw and a steel wire behind my lower front teeth. My upper jaw was too narrow do they sawed it open from front to back and installed a broadening device. Three times a day I had to crank it to separate the two halves, effectively breaking my jaw every time because it healed quickly.

Parents are middle class.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.