[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

choose your dogfu

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

File: dogfu chart.png (1MB, 1500x1155px) Image search: [Google]
dogfu chart.png
1MB, 1500x1155px
select one and only one dog to be your loyal companion for the rest of your life.

>they never age past their current age
>vet bills are all paid for
>they can't be trained any further
>they can't forget their past training
>>
>>36264714
Tuna clearly, even though im unsure what snausages are
>>
>>36264782
snausages are a brand of dog treat that he likes.
>>
>>36264714
Daniel.
Just like my current dog who is a lab but he doesnt snore
>>
>>36264714
ron jeremy will stretch around the girth of my cock 24/7

thoeodore is a contendor for the lapsitting but would rather avoid shedding if the implication is the others don't shed
>>
>>36264714
spaghetti is easily best dogfu prove me wrong
>>
File: images (6).jpg (7KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images (6).jpg
7KB, 275x183px
>>36264714

Spaghetti, because I need a dogo when I'm sad.

Plus, I like greyhounds... or is that a whippet? Or a borzoi with most of its fur covered? I like all three so it doesn't matter
>>
>>36264820
Ah, makes sense
>>36264825
>implying he wont be out with th e dog equivalent of a stacy 12/7 instead of being with you
>>
>>36264866
I agree, spaghetti is my dream dog right there
>>
>>36264866
>>36264914
i assumed the implication was she'd run away or bite anyone who's not you if she ever got free
>>
>>36264714
I would pick tuna and shave his butthole fur so that he has no flaws.
>>
>>36264944
>Good with kids
>Patient
>Biting randoms
>>
Barkus Rex or Daniel desu
>>
File: IMAG0421.jpg (1MB, 1520x2688px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0421.jpg
1MB, 1520x2688px
>>36264944
I just assumed it was run away. Plus my current dog is kinda like that, she would smell a rabbit and run off into the woods. She barks and smells bad though. And she is uneasy around strangers initially. I still love her though.
>>
>>36265022
well why the fuck would she need a leash then

traffic is always questionable to leave a dog exposed to, so i don't see why you would
>>
spagheti i'll never drop you
>>
>>36265057
I'd say your first guess was correct with running away
>>
>>36265057
My dog would run away if she werent on a leash, she wouldnt bite, she would just leave and not listen when I tell her to come back. I assume ot is the same with spagetti
>>
>>36265180
if you watch shoveldog backwards the dog becomes healthier.
>>
>>36265180
fuck off ahmed get off our board doggos are great
>>
>>36265379
Yet muslims are animals too.
>>
>>36265003
This is the only choice. Any reasonable dog owner would agree.
>>
>>36265425
Uh, okay? I mean, you're not wrong, but seriously, what kind of a strawman is that?
Oh and I deleted my comment because I accidentally replied to the wrong guy.
>>
Ron probably, but I do not live in a place and situation that works really well for dogs.
>>
>>36264714
Ron Jeremy looks nice and fluffy but I don't have enough dosh to feed such a hungry doggo.

I choose Theo, my favorite dog I had was a Pomeranian, wouldn't mind another.
>>
File: pugbatman.jpg (42KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
pugbatman.jpg
42KB, 720x540px
>>36264714
>no pugfu
fuck you, nigger
>>
File: sweet dog.jpg (23KB, 350x321px) Image search: [Google]
sweet dog.jpg
23KB, 350x321px
>>36265488
The only culture in the world that hates dogs is the dirtiest of them all - Muslim culture. They're not loud, unless provoked. They're not obnoxious, it's the people who look after them that raise them that way.
My dog is disciplined and quiet, not through violence, but through training. Looks like pic related. Sometimes take it on hunts since I live rural.
>>
>>36265180
edgy

good nice there job friendalam
>>
>>36265751
>They're not loud, unless provoked.
They're fucking loud and bark all night. I don't care if they're provoked or not, I'm provoked by them yet you don't see me barking like an asshole.
>They're not obnoxious, it's the people who look after them that raise them that way.
Oh right, it's never their fault. It's like parents who blame education system for their kid'a failures.

Every rational person hates dogs because they only make our lives more miserable. I hope you get raped by a pozzed dog, fag.
>>
>>36265823
>They're fucking loud and bark all night
They're guarding the house from the ethnics breaking in. Only time my dog has ever barked at night was when we had a burglar, luckily dog kicked his ass before he could take anything

>It's like parents who lame education system
Yes, you, as the dogs owners, must exert discipline over your dog, such as a parent should over his child.
>>
>>36265919
>They're guarding the house from the ethnics breaking in.
You don't have to bark all night to defend your house.
>Yes, you, as the dogs owners, must exert discipline over your dog, such as a parent should over his child.
And most people fail to do that. Either because they don't try or because most dogs are dumb as fuck. I don't care, really. Owning dogs should be illegal.
>>
>>36265334
Doggos are /ourpet/. Unconditionally loyal unlike women whom we despise
>>
I'm taking Molly because nobody else will.
We can share that feeling.
>>
I would replace my shitty second dog with Ron Jeremy in an instant. I almost murdered her the other day when she peed in my bed AGAIN. I'VE HAD HER FOR OVER 2 YEARS NOW AND SHE WON'T STOP PEEING JUST FUCKING STOOOOOOP
>>
>>36266699
Just take away her water at like 7-8pm and let her out before you go to bed.
>>
>>36266562
You're a good person anon

And this comment is original
>>
>>36266920
She did it in the middle of the day while I was sitting there reading, no warning or anything. The vet said it's a behavioral issue.
>>
I live by myself and don't have any friends, should I get a dog?
>>
>>36264714
Tuna! Tuna! Tuna! Tuna! Tuna!

as long as tuna's owner can be mine too
>>
>>36264714
S P A G H E T I
origigigigigigigigigigigigiigigigigigigiiginal
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.