[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

balding

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: artifact frog.jpg (86KB, 1106x830px) Image search: [Google]
artifact frog.jpg
86KB, 1106x830px
>finding a woman who finds you attractive when you're bald in your early 20s
i'm a fucking zombie, imagine if i ever found a gf and she showed my pic to her friends, they'd laugh at me and tease her for being together with a bald loser who looks 40 in his 20s
fuck this shit, why can't i be a carefree fullhead like other people my age? why am i already decaying before i even peaked?
>>
>>36264266
I was almost 100% bald at the age of 23

I have a 7/10 GF, friends and a social life
I'm respected at my work and I was mid-tier popular at the uni

where is your god now? lack of hairs is not a problem, you being a pussy is a problem
>>
>>36264337
post a photo of your hair senpai
>>
>>36264379
I shave it daily now, no hair at all
looked like shit before I did that, my GF made me do that
>>
>>36264881
post pic of your head anyway.
>>
bald is beautiful
>>
There is no choice now but to become a roided 200 kg of pure muscle and hope you look like The Rock
>>
I'm totally bald at 24 and have a cute girlfriend.

Stop blaming things other than your awful personality.
>>
Early 30's. Almost completely bald on top. Started going bald at 27.
Now i buzz my hair super short. I've been told i can pull it off. by /soc/

It's bad, but not as bad as people make it out to be.
>>
>>36264266
Or you know, OP, you COULD just dedicate a few minutes to the weights at your local gym each day in conjunction with diet and exercise so you could look like a total badass in a couple years?
>>
>>36265120
Spoken like someone who has never lost hair themselves. You won't look like a total badass, you look like a pathetic faggot who is overcompensating too hard for his lack of hair.

No woman would ever take a neanderthal looking faggot without hair over a skinny guy with a full head.
>>
>>36264337
The only problem is you being on my board. But you do have a point, bald isn't the problem. It's the lack confidence that many guys experience that comes with it. Hold your head up, work out, and you can rock a baldy. That being said get the fuck off my board you normie.
>>
File: bigirl035.jpg (141KB, 1772x1181px) Image search: [Google]
bigirl035.jpg
141KB, 1772x1181px
>>36265120
>>36265140
Just work out to the point of having a nice well defined body, you don't need to be some hulking veiny muscle mass.
>>
>>36265140
I imagine most anon's itt that say they are bald can compensate for it by having something else, like height. That, or they all look like jason statham
>>
>>36264266
Get /fit/ and grow a beard. If you do that, chances are, you'll look good bald
>>
>>36265169
only actual homosexuals give a shit about muscle mass. women look at face first and foremost. something that will go down at least 2 points if you go bald. 6/10 before balding? you'll be 4/10 at best.
>>
>>36265140
Shut the fuck up, you don't know shit, nu-male.
>>
>>36265204
women don't actually give a shit about looks at all, it's just the opener. But muscle mass is a big opener.

My girlfriend literally told me that she was attracted to me because my chest looked so muscular and she couldnt stop staring.
>>
>>36265215
the only nu-male here is you.
>>
>>36265204
That's bullshit and you know it. Most women do take notice of your physique as well, and going from fat or skinnyfat to well-toned will bring you up AT LEAST 2 points. I went bald about a year ago, got /fit/, and I'm doing a lot better now. I was a KHV at the time I went bald, but now I've had a gf for the last 6 months

Even if a girl doesnt notice it, you'll feel better about yourself, and THAT is something that they'll pick up on
>>
>>36265310
>Even if a girl doesnt notice it, you'll feel better about yourself
this
>>
>>36265204
>only actual homosexuals give a shit about muscle mass. women look at status and money foremost

Fixed. You're clueless about women
>>
Being bald >>>>>>>>>>>> red hair

I want to kill myself every day.
>>
>>36265828
just fucking dye your hair faggot, its that easy to "fix"
>>
>>36265828
Then shave your head, idiot
>>
File: combover.jpg (307KB, 897x1594px) Image search: [Google]
combover.jpg
307KB, 897x1594px
>>36264266
>if i ever found a gf and she showed my pic to her friends, they'd laugh at me and tease her for being together with a bald loser who looks 40 in his 20s

I envy you -- this has actually happened to me.

Superficial whores -- not even once.
>>
>>36265875
>>36265874
Sure, shave/dye my hair, my eyebrows, completely shave my face of everything, dye my arms, and dye my skin. Totally gonna work.
>>
>>36265920
just dye your fucking hair and eyebrows, not like anyone gives a shit about anything else. i'd gladly be a ginger if it meant having a full head of hair. so much fucking easier to you your hair than to make hair out of thin air appear on your scalp.
>>
>>36265168
>my board
how autistic are you?
>>
>>36265920
you should become a trap
redhead girls are cute and popular
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.