[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>meet really cool girl on /r9k/ >redpilled and attentive

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1491560798376.jpg (48KB, 583x587px) Image search: [Google]
1491560798376.jpg
48KB, 583x587px
>meet really cool girl on /r9k/
>redpilled and attentive
>good sense of humour
>talk for hours
I can't help but feel like it's too good to be true, as if some neckbeard is role-playing really well, or this entire board is pulling a practical joke on me...
I'm not just being paranoid, r-right?
>>
Wow so cool you meet and talk to girl
>>
>>36263429

Im probably cumming in her arse anon. I'm sorry if the truth hurts you.
>>
>>36263429
> redpilled
> r9k

Literally wut?
>>
>>36263462
This isn't everyone's home board
>>
>>36263429
Everybody in this site is a neckbeard.Dont believe their lies.Even if they sent you a photo,video and skyped you.He maybe wearing a female bodysuit
>>
>>36263429
If you haven't seen timestamped pics it's a dude. Who cares just play it up while you still sort of believe.
>>
>>36263429
>>good sense of humour
Examples?
>>talk for hours
What about?
>>
>>36263429
Boys make the best girls on the Internet. Fap while the illusion isn't yet shattered.
>>
>>36263429
Someone probably stole her pics and is catfishing you in the hopes that you'd become a creep and stalk her.
>>
>>36263429
it is really easy, just get proof and you can be sure if it's a guy or not
>>
>red pilled and attentive

She could be real, but she has some mental issues. Low self esteem or something.

She's not a cool girl at all.
>>
>always keep mentioning my doubts about RL gender while texting
>they get grumpy enough to either get on vidcalls after a while, or just fuck off
Just werks, and now you were already on cam most of eachothers doubt about the other are gone.
>>
>>36265207
post pics anon

oririririganno
>>
>girl
>redpilled

top kek, she pretended to agree with you, how cute
>>
>>36263429
>on r9k
Neckbeard. It's a Neckbeard or an ugly trap if you're lucky.
>>
>>36263429
Something is not right. Don't fall for her(his?) tricks, women are hypocritical snakes.
>>
>>36263429
if she hasn't shown pics of herself yet you're probably being catfished.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.