[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he ever thought this cringey shit was funny

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0685.jpg (45KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0685.jpg
45KB, 250x250px
>he ever thought this cringey shit was funny
>>
>>36262259
I think it's pretty funny, the puma joke always stuck with me
>>
>>36262259
Totally agree. People always say "the first seasons were good"

None of it was ever good.
>>
>>36262259
That's because it was you dope.
>>
First 5 seasons are amazing (okay 1 is kinda meh),
>>
Arby n the Chief is good too
>>
>>36262370
Fuck off underage.
Oorriiggiinnaall
>>
File: 1487331850391.jpg (27KB, 326x326px) Image search: [Google]
1487331850391.jpg
27KB, 326x326px
>didn't watch RvB because i was too busy watching RWJ
>>
>>36262259
RvB was okay, Happy Tree Friends was my shit at the time
>>
>>36262392
Jon CJG is a real robot
>>
>>36262624
he said on his podcast that he got a girlfriend and he gets "laid on the reg"
>>
>>36262691
sounds like something a robot would say though
>h-hey everyone around the world listening! my girl rides me raw like e-every day
>>
>>36262691
What episode? In one of the earlier ones he admitted to never being in a relationship.
>>
>>36262259

Daily reminder that RoosterTeeth helped cover up the death of their animator, Marty Oum who was murdered by his wife who then took all his stuff and sold it for a buck and boob implants.
>>
>>36262779
The fuck? Originao
>>
>>36262828

Just Google it.

Monty was allergic to cats, his wife knew this and adopted a stray, his allergies got so bad he couldn't stay at home due to the cat, but she came to the studio and he wasn't safe there either.

Died during a routine surgery for his allergy.

She then took all his shit and sold it.
Monty really hated it when people sold stuff that he had signed for them, anyone who knew him knew that.

Yet his wife sold all his signed stuff on Ebay and Etsy as "he would have wanted it this way :)"

Burnie Burns the cuckold made zero effort to stop her from entering the building and compromising the only safe place Monty had to stay.
>>
this is the only good thing to come out of RvB

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ke9wtbzGjCI
>>
>no one even mentioned Matchmaking series and Daniel Trites Journey
Fuck those were funny
>>
File: ANTC_Title_logo.png (319KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
ANTC_Title_logo.png
319KB, 480x360px
>he didn't watch Arby & the Chief with his fellow beta nerds at highschool

LMAO @ ur life senpaitachi
>>
For me, it was 8th grade up until my sophomore year; those were good times. The Arby n The Chief movie where they had the drug trafficker move in as their roommate was fucking hilarious
>>
>>36262259
I didn't watch this!

>>36264315
I did watch this though!
>>
>>36264360
Meant to respond to>>36264315
Origanoo
>>
File: 1449532935998.jpg (20KB, 150x200px) Image search: [Google]
1449532935998.jpg
20KB, 150x200px
>halo 3 is almost a decade old

>mfw this wasn't original
>>
>>36264315
would watch this in the computer lab with my friends.
>>
>>36262259
Season 1-3 were great. When it got to Halo 3 it got too much. I'm sorry you have 0 sense of humor, probably why you ended up on this board. Not everything is "cringe". When you turn 13 you'll hopefully learn not to misuse that word
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.