[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it better to stay virgin or lose it to an ugly girl? What's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: tmp_26573-th-2123179958.jpg (18KB, 166x245px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_26573-th-2123179958.jpg
18KB, 166x245px
Is it better to stay virgin or lose it to an ugly girl?

What's the catch robots ?
My standards have stuped so low that when I think about fucking a ugly chick it doesn't bother me much

Only thing stopping me is my pride
>>
File: 1491937924646.jpg (28KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
1491937924646.jpg
28KB, 604x604px
Male virginity is a bad meme.
>>
>>36262183
Are u watching me anon?
I just got done playing angry birds on my phone b4 posting this

Cool pic maybe ur watching me

Yes
Triggering my paranoia
>>
You just have to live with yourself. A girl coworker found out I was a virgin and I told her straight up I wasn't losing it to girl I didn't find attractive because I didn't want to end up in a relationship or have a kid with a girl I couldn't completely fall in love with. A ugly girlfriend means you are always looking to cheat. I know plenty of guys who do.

And weirdly enough the girls seem to agree with this. That it's better to hold out for a girl you're really into.
>>
>>36262256
they don't agree with it they just don't care to tell you that it's retarded you loser
>>
Pimp philosophy states you should start with ugly/fat girls then work your way up, it actually does gives you an advantage because you'll be more accustomed to being around girls and have some experience, but I'm with >>36262256, I've seen too many guys with ugly crazy ass baby mamas and shit, if I'm gonna have sex and risk ruining my life its gonna at least be with someone I'm attracted, otherwise I may as well just a fuck a guy and call it a day.
>>
>>36262284

So? I'm not getting their ugly asses pregnant and paying them child support.

Jokes on them.

>>36262469

> I've seen too many guys with ugly crazy ass baby mamas and shit, if I'm gonna have sex and risk ruining my life its gonna at least be with someone I'm attracted, otherwise I may as well just a fuck a guy and call it a day.

Exactly. All the guys who know I'm a virgin keep pushing me towards any fucking hole they can find. It opened my eyes to something I thought was going on, but recently had direct confirmation of -- that most dudes are just desperate for fucking anything and will take these ugly girls and just hope they can bounce off an ugly one and find a hot one.

I've got too much integrity for that. My future children deserve a beautiful, fun, sweet mother I can stay with the rest of my life.
>>
File: boyfriend feels.jpg (94KB, 486x744px) Image search: [Google]
boyfriend feels.jpg
94KB, 486x744px
>>36262139
i lost mine to a man!!!

never even seen a vagina
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.