[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is beta no more than the absence of alpha?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

File: 14916109898981710604367.jpg (9KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
14916109898981710604367.jpg
9KB, 318x159px
Is beta no more than the absence of alpha?
>>
File: 1487720797391.jpg (16KB, 480x479px) Image search: [Google]
1487720797391.jpg
16KB, 480x479px
Is alpha no more than the absence of beta?
>>
>>36261874
An alpha is the default male
>>
the test is that if the whole world became gay the alphas would be tops and betas would serve them
>>
>>36262420
That depends mostly on personality. I believe it's actually not good for kids to expect them to just "be strong" or "be a man" like that's an inherent part of them, because it's not in most cases, so it creates this visage of acting tough just to cover the fact that they're ashamed of themselves for not living up to everyone's high expectations. I mean, wouldn't you say this is most robots' problem? They've failed to live up to everyone's expectations, and instead of overcompensating, they just shut themselves off from society.
>>
Is Tom Waits alpha?
>>
>>36262628
Eh.
Maybe.

You type weird
are you fat?
>>
>>36263148
>are you fat

Quite the opposite
>tfw lanklet
>>
>>36263210
We ate too different fellow lanklet
>>
>>36261526
The difference is whether you second guess yourself, hold back, and lack the capacity to be a leader of your own agency.

Basically, the difference is whether you act or react to a given set of circumstances. When you act, you are forcing your will in some manner on something else with results aimed at a desireable outcome. When you react, you are being forced to respond with the outcome being less desireable.

Being alpha is basically like saying you get to a point whereyou do not second guess yourself and you achieve desireable outcomes without putting out more time or effort granted the outcome.

So profiting with the least amount of effort.
>>
>>36262420
No it's not. We are all innately feminine. Females AND males.
>>
>>36263210
I meant are but got a Kek
>>
>>36264593
What state do you live in monahismului
>>
>>36262628

this is true. a lot of society's problems are perpetuated by a notion that men are always in control, can handle every problem, and don't feel insecurity. the perception of females as being weak and submissive follows from the perception of men, since women are by definition "not men." this dynamic also prevents any compromise on views because men, as part of this definition, are not capable of admitting they're wrong and, in this instance, admitting they were wrong would also admit that the visage of strength is false, which also can't be admitted to.

there's been so much effort to elevate women to the same level of men in society by attacking the perception of women being weak and submissive, but there's been little effort to change the perception of men being strong and resilient. this is due to the fact that the model of a man is the ideal one regardless, both in society's view and the view of women because a strong and resilient man is one that's attractive as a partner. however, until men are released from this restraint on what's acceptable in their behavior, as women have been released from theirs, problems of gender inequality will continue to rise, with most of the inequality being directed at men in modern times
>>
>>36264863
dats deep af
>>
>>36264863
This is basically what 3rd wave feminism is. Extremely cancerous ideology that has fractured not only individual identity, but it has destroyed the nuclear family, and created so much risk to the man that he simply ops out.

This wave also has caused a fissure between men and women. It tells men to be "the nice guy" while cunningly telling women to behave like men.

It was a nuclear shit test boys, and many have failed it.
>>
>>36264863
Eh...
Maaybe.

Your opinion could be biased.
Everyone has bias.

Trust no1.
Not even yorself.

Im speaking in retard but my point persists.

I don't trust the perceptions of anyone or anything.

Everything is flawed realistically, even if I do admit I am a neurotic pessimist recluse.

Damn the world, I'll hide as long as I can.
>>
>>36265281

>you might be wrong!
>but i'm not actually going to refute what was said

nice 1
>>
>>36265339
Yeah.
Whats wrong with that?
You say what you feel
I say how I feel.

We agree to disagree.
>>
>>36265449

"you might be wrong" can be said in response to every statement that isn't a verifiably objective fact, and it's understood by everyone, except for you apprently, that when posting something that's not a verifiably objective fact that what's said can be wrong. hence, the only reason to respond with something like that is if you're going to actually present an argument to refute what's said
>>
>>36265516
>"you might be wrong" can be said in response to every statement that isn't a verifiably objective fact,
Yes.
But...
you might be wrong..............just filling space so yu dont see this comin boiiii

also uh :^>
>>
>>36261526
Is u no more than the absence of heterosexuality?
>>
>>36265843
Get of the boat dick
>>
>>36261526

>Is being a beta not bin apltha hurrrrr

Fucking retard
>>
>>36265946
You sure m8o8?
>>
>>36266032

I'm not friends with shitheads
>>
>>36264863
You're almost right. You're correct in saying that men are not being released from the ideal standard they're supposed to live up to while women are being freed from the standard they were once held to.

But you seem to be implying that the solution is for men to no longer have that standard. It's better that women are just held to the standard they once had. Then women would act like women and men would act like men. As they were meant to. Feminine women are seen as attractive by men because their femininity is an advantage just like male masculinity is an advantage.
>>
>>36266079
>I'm not friends with shitheads
...have you threatened me just now?
>>
>>36262665
Tom Waits is an enigma. He's a successful musician, married, and well-liked, but he's also in touch with the "have-nots" of the world. Additionally, he does some really strange shit sometimes; I've heard anecdotes of people seeing him trying to break into cars or being passed out in a trash heap, often not realizing it is him at first.

He's probably an existence independent of the alpha/beta dichotomy.
>>
>>36264593
no we aren't actually, where does your science come from?
>>
>>36266158
>he does some really strange shit sometimes; I've heard anecdotes of people seeing him trying to break into cars or being passed out in a trash heap, often not realizing it is him at first.

I model my whole style after him Toe bey earnest
>>
>>36266192
Don't ask directlly
>>
>>36262665
Tom Waits transcends these kinds of labels man
>>
Ina room full of betas will one step up and assume a temporary alpha position until a real alpha arrives?
>>
>>36261526
Betas are white knight faggots that want to do anything to please their special little princesses. Take away alpha and beta, and you get a robot/MGTOW.
>>
Kid, life is just death in drag.
>>
Doesn't matter, neither would be in existence if it weren't for prime numbers - which, when we attribute Alpha to a set of characteristics and Beta to other characteristics play the make up of these characteristics.

These characteristics are more often than not a make up of something we can not control a la prime numbers.

Stop trying to make yourself feel better; you have a genetic makeup that leaves you stuck here.
>>
>>36266985
Maybe.
Go into a room
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.