[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A question for blackbots How do you cope with the current racial

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 299
Thread images: 31

File: 1477836777845.jpg (78KB, 791x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1477836777845.jpg
78KB, 791x1024px
A question for blackbots

How do you cope with the current racial and political climate considering that you don't really fit any where?
Are you on the fence whenever some black gangmember gets killed by police, but your people rally to their defense saying they didn du anything?

Or do you take the side of other people, that just happen to white, who say that the cops did nothing wrong
>>
File: 1417342089001.jpg (86KB, 637x712px) Image search: [Google]
1417342089001.jpg
86KB, 637x712px
minoritybots are in the most cursed position of all

>social rejects by default
>rejected by own people
>rejected by the natives
>>
Do normies actually care about race? Specially in liberal cities?
>>
>>36261074
Not every country in the world is the US and shares your constant racial warfare for fuck's sale
>>
>>36261074
Given that im a robot, it doesnt really effect me. sometimes the police are over zealous, sometimes they're reacting proportionately.

bigger concern to me is that society expects me to be hyper masculine and stuff, and im not.
>>
>>36261156
Then this thread doesn't apply to you dumbass.
Thanks for the bump you european cheese wheel.
>>
>>36261074
In some cases I think that the police are in the wrong like that case where they shot a 12 year old boy because he had a bb gun.

They shot a fucking kid, it still baffles me till this day.

I usually take the side of the black person/over the police since they seem to love targeting us. However if the victim is pos rapist like Aalton sterling who deserved to die the way he did.
>>
>>36261365

What about the gentle giants and good boy trayvons?
>>
>>36261365
They didn't shoot him because he had a BB gun. They shot him be cause he had what appeared to be a gun and wouldn't put it down.
>>
>>36261399
What about the real victims and not some fake news propaganda to garner revenue?
>>
>>36261074
Im assuming your questions goe to americlaps? I live in an easternyuropoorian country and people are too busy with the islam problem to care about blacks specifically
>>
>>36261365
>They shot a fucking kid,
Blak kids scary man
Scarier when they know u are scared
>>
>>36261432
Sorry but I just can't agree with that.

You have a black child holding a plastic toy, and some autistic white kid with a real gun that just got finished killing a bunch of people but he's the one that walks away alive? And you thinks thats the way its supposed to go?

You guys just live on different planets. You can't be reasoned with, because no matter how many cases that are shown you just will defend the police no matter what.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqBAOX6Qegk
I bet you think this guy was a threat to the cop that shot him as well huh
>>
>>36261466
If you are a full grown man, decked out in body armor and have like 5 different kinds of weapons on your waist, and some black kid scares you then you really need to rethink your career choice.
>>
>>36261505
They crazy.
They psychologically dangerous.
Having all that shit only probably enhances the urge to destroy them and protect yourself.
>>
>>36261156
In one or two generations these problems will plague your societies as well when 40-70% of your underclass is Arab. Thank the jews
>>
>>36261547
But autistic white boys with machine guns that always talk about killing people that bullied them are perfectly sane, right?
That's why the cops always take them in alive( if they don't commit suicide like the cowards they are)
>>
>>36261487
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqBAOX6Qegk
>I bet you think this guy was a threat to the cop that shot him as well huh

No, this was completely unjustified.
When an officer sees what appears to be a gun they are trained to act as if it is. They won't just assume it's fake. All the kid had to do was listen to the police.

Most BB guns are plastic, but some are made from metal. Usually they are black or gun metal so it's not completely obvious if it is plastic. If you're talking about the same specific case they I think you are that BB gun was a replica of a real fire arm. The kid even removed the orange tip and was threatening people who walked passed him on the street with it.

Police officers are just people. Most of them legitimately don't want to kill people. They will take a suspect in peacefully when they can. They support the justice system and would rather see a murderer locked up rather than killed.
>>
>>36261432
I still remember hearing stories from a white guy about how it wasn't uncommon for white kids to walk around with bb guns in the past. Makes you think.
>>
>>36261074
If you immediately "take a side" in social issues you're an ignorant normie. Every case has its own details that you can look up to form an educated opinion. Mike Brown? Probably deserved it. Guy strangled to death in the street for selling cigarettes? Probably not.
>>
>>36261610
>blacks are 13% of the population
>blacks commit 55% of the murders

>muh 1 in 10,000,000 white spree shooter
>>
>>36261637
Kids in the 60s brought .22 rifles to school to shoot after school finished.
>>
>>36261641
well you always gotta 'take a side', the problem is whether you considered all the options
>>
>>36261668
>deflecting
orginaogihaodsi
>>
File: 14583957394739.jpg (57KB, 652x448px) Image search: [Google]
14583957394739.jpg
57KB, 652x448px
hmm

On one hand there's the natives who harbour disdain for me simply for superficial reasons such as skin colour

On the other you have a group who I disagree with but as misguided as they are wouldn't lynch me for superficial reason

It's not a hard decision
>>
>>36261641
So, once you gather all the facts and details you're telling me you still won't take a side on the issue?

Fuck off retard.
>>
>>36261685
thats why i said 'immediately"
>>
>>36261610
>machine guns
kek now i see why blacks are so far down the iq curve
>>
>>36261505
>decked out in body armor
single padded bulletproof vest
>five different kinds of weapons
3 if you're lucky, and 2 are close quarters only
git gud virgin
>>
>>36261715
fuck off gun autist.
>>>/k/
>>
>>36261610
Idk man.
I kek about things like comeuppance.
But I don't know shooters or the victims.

I can't know if they deserved anything.
I certainly don't think elliot rodger style shooters are ideal.

Shooting people over sexual frustration is pathetic.

But if they have been actually bullied the people have it coming, yet so does the shooter for killing them. He made his bed, shoot him too.

Cops are cops man.
There are more than one race on the force. Idk the world is weird.
Somepeople are more threatened by others more than some
>>
>>36261102
Being civilized black must be the most Kafkaesque prison in modern times.

At least asian-americans can go to anime conventions and sex tourism destinations. Even hispanics can go to Tijuana for some females. But even craigslist whores say no black men.

Even if you beat all the odds and got to college and got a job, you will be accused of only being there through affirmative action and diversity initiatives. And by then you would be accused of selling out by your own people.

Asians and latinos take pride in being able to provide for themselves and their families. And take the family structure seriously.

A black that is not "gangsta" by leaving his children to be born to a single mother is ridiculed.

It's no wonder why so many blacks never say they are black in online communities. They simply want place where they are not the "black guy".
>>
>>36261702
I realised it afterwards but honestly i just like to shitpost
>>
File: 141881-full.jpg (73KB, 693x448px) Image search: [Google]
141881-full.jpg
73KB, 693x448px
>>36261746
>It's no wonder why so many blacks never say they are black in online communities. They simply want place where they are not the "black guy".
This actually cost my place in a skype group I was apart of long ago.
I didn't tell anyone I was black for like a whole year, and then got too comfortable and told one person....
Then they told everyone. Really big mistake. Black jokes became more intense. During arguments or disagreements, they would just throw out hte word nigger until you gave up. Cute australian girl I had a crush on even turned me down and her exact words were, " sorry but I not attracted to non whites"
I ended leaving the group shortly after that

I just wanted to be apart of something where my race didn't create problems thats why now I don't tell anyone. New groups I join automatically assume Im white based on how I talk and type so as long as I can keep up the act, I can have a good time.
>>
>>36261729
Cops in the UK do a better job with less equipment but keep pretending the coward cops we have in the US are actually men worth their salt lol
>>
>>36261746
Let me know if I understood you right here:
>not an issue of race, it's an issue of culture
I agree with most of this.

I'm not of the camp that says 'blacks are a race that is lost.'

My camp says, 'the culture that is perpetrated on, or targted toward blacks (hyper-masculine hiphop/gang culture) is extraordinarily detrimental to the image, and the general well-being of the black community.'

And by the way, I know white people who have bought in heavily to that hiphop/drug abuse/gang culture. They wind up the same way. Poor people, incarcerated, or victim complex wannabe gangsters living outside the law.

But fuck me if I know any better.
>>
>>36261925
talk with some of the other niggers here then
>>
>>36261074
I feel like I'm detached from my race. I just browse 4chan I don't pay much attention to these things. I don't really care when a gangmember gets shot it's not really my direct issue. Tbh it really depends on the circumstances of why they got shot either it was justified or it wasn't. I don't take sides based on race.
>>
>>36261977
They would just get annoyed by my presence since we would have nothing in common
>>
>>36261925
>be the "black guy" in a chat filled with white guys
>get called nigger at least 300+ times over the course of three years

im not sure why i took it but i was just too pathetic to leave
>>
File: 345897453.jpg (444KB, 670x974px) Image search: [Google]
345897453.jpg
444KB, 670x974px
>>36261925
The only solution to this is either to keep everybody with their own kind, or mix them all together. Capitalism definitely wants to force us all to assimilate, so we can be "equal"
>>
>>36262047
Also, there's no word that carries that sort of visceral gravitasse you can hurl back.
>>
>>36261925
Well if they're going to treat you like that after a year of getting to know you then they sound like assholes. I feel for you though. I do understand. Every group I go into automatically assumes I'm white based on my voice and attitude. The difference is that anytime I've told people I'm black they just say I'm bullshitting until they see proof. I've had trouble getting girls I like just because I'm black. It's not our fault, but as bad as it sounds it can feel like a curse.
>>
>>36262095
Basically this.

A cruel situation to be in.
>>
>>36262047
>be a white guy on a board filled with jews and trolls
>get called cuckold at least 300+ times per week over the course of 5 years

I need to leave this board
>>
>>36262095
I've noticed that after years of white people saying there are no negative stereotypes about them and that racial slurs shouldn't affect you because "they don't affect me" that simply saying that white people food sucks because they can't season anything and that you avoided white kids in school because you didn't want to get caught up in a school shooting will send them into a rage fury recently
>>
>take rice purity test during first semester freshman year on my dorm floor
>everyone does it
>we share scores
>girls wing (most girls in this day and age are whores) pretty much all score between 30-50
>boys wing is between 40-60
>be the only black guy on the floor
>score a 94

It was pretty much at this moment that I realized white people can't be robots. There were some Indians (like three) but they were all attractive.
>>
I just want to fuck girls of all races and the wife a qt Nubian womsn to have black babies with. But I haven't managed to attract 1 girl. So anything that happens socially is of non importance to me.
>>
>>36262115
I'm white, and I'm in theatre. Did a play where I was a supporting character. Had to/got to scream nigger at the black lead. In a mostly black cast. Goddamn right I took full advantage and threw the hard r up there, just to see how it would affect them. They're my friends, and I had no idea it how it would go. Most of them are still my friends, but a few have fallen out of touch circumstantially. Eventually I changed the pronunciation (the audiences were mostly black, and the director said it would go over better).

No Place To Be Somebody by Charles Godone. Look it up.

Also I did fight choreo for a play by Amiri Baraka. That guy was a fucking savant.
>>
>>36262116
Everyone calls everyone a cuck, though.

Like, everyone. EVERYONE gets called a cuck.
>>
>>36261740
Every time a cop doesn't bring a suspect in alive, its a failure on the cops. Every time
>>
>>36262136
I got called a school shooter recently. Made me good kid madd city.
>>
>>36262136

Yeah, I've noticed this too. They really REALLY cannot take a joke.

I've been in skype chats where I joked about the whole "by 2050 black people will rule america" and they got super triggered.

it was really autistic, but at least a few of them understood it was a joke and shot a few non-autistic retorts back without going full /pol/ statistics and getting into darwinism
>>
>>36262211
That really doesn't sound that bad. It was a play right? Then who fuckin cares.

I've never really cared about the word nigger since I throw it around all the time. Some people are just way too touchy man.
>>
>>36261992
You said it not me.
Lets talk.
>>
>>36262136
>after years of white people saying there are no negative stereotypes about them
Jews said that, whites were just repeating what jews said.

>will send them into a rage fury recently
Whites are becoming touchier because they're always being shit on by the jewish media. Getting a taste of what it's like to be a hated minority. The difference between whites and blacks though is that blacks will just bend over and take it most of the time. Whites, jews, and asians will throw a fit.
>>
>>36261715
>totally not adressing what he said
>inb4 nigger/cuck
>>
>>36261074
>How do you cope with the current racial and political climate considering that you don't really fit any where?
>Are you on the fence whenever some black gangmember gets killed by police, but your people rally to their defense saying they didn du anything?
>Or do you take the side of other people, that just happen to white, who say that the cops did nothing wrong

I respond with complete apathy as I usually have insufficient sources and I've become kind of
burnt out with the world in general.
>>
>>36261992
Dude I agree with >>36262288

Who cares although I'd probably bore the shit out of both of you hehe.
>>
File: 1491969034011.png (2MB, 791x1285px) Image search: [Google]
1491969034011.png
2MB, 791x1285px
Family:
>Stop acting like a coon/sellout
>Also, give us your money because families help each other
>Really want to move like 5 states away so they can't try to force me to babysit for free and shit like that

Friends:
>You and your boyfriend are going to have such cute mixed kids
>What's wrong with your own people, you too good for us?
>Sometimes from the same people

Latest police shooting:
>50/50
>Half really fucked up/injust
>Half had it coming. Like Michael Brown beating on that little Asian guy shop owner
>>
What's with black people and their extreme victim complex? Everything is someone else's fault.

And them wanting to get their revenge on whitey?
>>
>>36262340
Shit's just fucking dumb dude. I've had to see people do the victim complex thing my whole life and it annoys the shit out of me.
>>
>>36262340
Its not a complex if they are actually victims you fucking autist
>>
>>36262314
Its impossible to bore me by being boring.

I can only be annoyed by annoying people.
>>
>>36262289
>The difference between whites and blacks though is that blacks will just bend over and take it most of the time. Whites, jews, and asians will throw a fit.

But that isn't true for black people and until extremely recently was the opposite for Asian. Asians used to dismiss racism and were a fairly insular community, but they've begun to realize that they may be getting into high paying entry level positions, they're still being passed over for anything in upper level management as often as their black colleagues. Participation in politics has gone up as well
>>
>>36262340

There's an old Sociology book called The Culture of Poverty(from before the field was taken over by Marxist SJWs) that lays out how poor people think in the moment because they're in survival mode and get really into the idea of conspiracies against them, believe in luck, etc and these are passed down to their kids which makes them less likely to escape poverty.
>>
>>36262381
Victims of what? What ever happened to a black guy 100% just cause hes black.
>>
>>36261074
i DONT BELIEVE in fembots , they can get laid ANYTIME they want.

i wanna see proof of the existence of Fembots.
>>
>>36261487
You're right man but please never bother with these guys, they're just happy to b e under the umbrella they'll sacrifice human empathy and enter delusion if it means they're under that shelter. They don't realise the force holding he umbrella despises them just as much as they despise us. Godspeed you're a good guy
>>
>>36262436
Kekkkk.
Really?

Come to my house so you can see what happens to me on omegle
>>
>>36262436
Ferguson blew up because the cops specifically went into the black neighborhoods and targeted them and fined/arrested them for bullshit charges to increase revenue. They limited the courts operating hours to only a few hours a month and couldn't see everyone. They then fined people who came but didn't get seen.
>>
>>36262450
What? He said nothing about fembots.
>>
>>36261610
Also to come back and note.
Why do you have to give them ammunition to call blacks inept at assimilating if nothing else.

You left yourself wide open for ad hominem.
>>
>>36262456
In the words of TylerTheCreator

>HAHAHAHA HOW IS CYBERBULLYING REAL LIKE NIGGA CLOSE YOUR EYES TURN YOUR COMPUTER OFF AND GO OUTSIDE

Something like that... Too lazy tired to look up the screenshot.
>>
>>36262456
What people call you names? Specific to your race? oh no poor black people
>>
>>36262340
What a fucking idiot lol, educate yourself before you jump to a conclusion, go watch 13th at least, hundreds of abortion clinics in every black neighbourhood, manganese in black liquor stores, fallout from 300+ years of identity, some social freedom that's only 60 years young and you expect a whole race to rebuild itself under its oppressors successfully, fatherless children who's only influence are dumb ass degenerate rappers controlled by fucking Jews who want to see our demise, fuck you what kind of dumb fucking question is that
>>
>>36262523
*300 years of slavery ye
>>
>>36261925
I'm guessing you're a yank, honestly you guys take race way too seriously. If someone is a decent guy why should it matter?

>inb4 triggered /pol/acks
>>
File: ThomasShippAbramSmith[1].jpg (22KB, 325x307px) Image search: [Google]
ThomasShippAbramSmith[1].jpg
22KB, 325x307px
>>36262436
>What ever happened to a black guy 100% just cause hes black.
Gee idk I guess black people are just making things up!
kys autistic retard
>>
>>36262523
black neighborhoods are bad because... evil whitey ok got it
>>
>>36262507
>>36262515

>be white and go on omegle
>talk with people normally and have a good time and can hold conversation

>be black and go on omegle
>"ew nigger" *disconnects*
>repeat 3-4 times or so before you get an actual match

good times
>>
>>36262594
Thats not what he said at all you fucking idiot
>>
File: 08844658789754.jpg (52KB, 499x500px) Image search: [Google]
08844658789754.jpg
52KB, 499x500px
>>36262523
Calm yourself negro. There's no reason to get hysterical. Even despite all the racebait on this board, people here will still listen to you. But not if you get triggered like that
>>
>>36262340
>What's with black people and their extreme victim complex?
Being ridiculed as the worst race to exist helps a lot
>>
>>36262600
Actually it's more like:
>be white and go on omegle
>"That's a dick." I disconnect 3-4 times before I get an actual match.

See what you're saying. Do you go on omegle often?
>>
>>36262604
>>36262523
13th, movie about black people in prison, yeah i wonder why
abortion clinics, only there to perform a service wouldn't be there if the weren't being used.
manganese in liquor? could only find conspiracy theories about this
300 years of slavery, literally evil whitey
60s years of freedom, when slavery ended 150 years ago and Irish, Italians, Jews and women were just as second class as blacks
fatherless children, again, black peoples fault
Blacks idolizing gangsta, again evil whitey controlling blacks
>>
File: 14915576482401136512724.jpg (31KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
14915576482401136512724.jpg
31KB, 360x270px
>>36262507
You actually almost got me.
I almost forgot what we were talking about and let you have that one.

>>36262515
Wow my mate.

Both of you just for a second here.
Look at this point for me.

He asked
>What ever happened to a black guy 100% just cause hes black.

>whatever
Just a pure instance of causation

I dont mean violence or coercion or anything SERIOUS.

Im talking about facts.

My skin is brown
It is visually unappealing to people who know nothing about me but that.

There are complete strangers who will have negative reactions with me immediately in a protected or unprotected enviroment.

If my skin were not brown and my hair not wiry and short.

These people would not do this.

So yes, I am not a
>'bahhhww victwim'

But my race has been the direct cause of otherwise unsavory situations

Yes I can 'jus look away lmao'
But the facts are it HAPPENS.

This isn't a
>'if a tree falls in a forest'
Thing you gotts get me on that right?

This can't be this complicated
>>
File: 1430881477162.jpg (115KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
1430881477162.jpg
115KB, 640x426px
>>36262671
What about Abos? Even /pol/ ranks them lower than subsaharan africans
>>
>>36262683
Often? Used to do it often but I sort of stopped because finding a match was getting tiresome.

but yeah lots of dicks too i should've mentioned that
>>
>>36262600
They probably assume you're just there to try and cyber with whites
>>
>>36262694
It's not that complicated. It happens, I'll admit.

What do you want for it? We can offer you Justin Timberlake and a year of free golf at Mar-a-Lago.
>>
>>36262683
>3-4

More like 8-10
>>
>>36262774
I guess

>cybering on omegle

only chads and staceys who are bored do that
>>
>>36262690
Movie about how black people ended up in prison, go fuckin find out why, search up woman who put 72000 black people in prison by faking and contaminating drug tests 'evil whitey'
Abortion clinics - strategic genocide
Slavery - Evil whitey indeed although it was mainly orchestrated by Jews
60 years ago segregation was still in place, people were still being lynched with no consequence, idiot
Fatherless children - Ronald Reagan and Nixon putting crack in the hood and making the sentence for having crack 100x more than cocaine because blacks couldn't afford coke

Yikes, you're just selectively ignorant, at least people like you live exclusively on the internet and have no input in society
>>
>>36262795
Don't forget 30, 40, and 50 year old men from 3rd world countries and especially India.
>>
>>36262515
>>36262507
>Black people aren't allowed to have hobbies that also interest white people because white people can't help but degrade them and call them niggers
>Its black people's fault for simply showing their face

Atleast on the internet you can take counter measures, which is fucked up that you have to take counter measures, but there was a post about a girl who worked at a store with a tabletop community and how toxic they were to everyone that was a white guy.
>>
>>36262782
You're a master.
I realize now I failed the second I joined the conversation.

You are a true master at your craft.
>>
>>36262840
*that wasn't a white guy obviously
>>
>>36262717
I also noticed, that when I would go on GTAV online. People'd be throwing nigger around like nothin. I'm white and I was put off by that shit.

>>36262694
Also I don't find brown skin visually unappealing. >It's just a different pigment than mine and that means you fucking suck, bae.
<3
We'd probably get on very well.
>>
>>36262801
Stop mixing conspiracy with legit arguments.
>>
>>36262874
God, is this what normies really sound like irl? Holy fuck I want to puke
>>
>>36262400
Maybe you shouldn't complain that people don't let you take over their nation fast enough. Maybe try building your own instead of collapsing ours?
>>
>>36262874
>I don't find brown skin visually unappealing.

If aliens were found.
And they had skin reminiscent of soap bubbles or oil on water.

But were lovecraftian nightmarish violent sadistic cannibals.

Would you still see that translucent iridescent color the same?
>>
>>36262892
>lol black people aren't victimized wtf
>shows proof that there's a history of black people being victimized
>lol not an argument

my dude
>>
>>36262905
>bae
>is this what normies sound like?
Yes. yes it is.
>>
>>36262694
It's literally human nature.
You're different from me.
I'm going to point it out and make fun of you for it.

Plus society puts such a massive amount of importance on the word nigger it's just the perfect phrase to get to someone. Literally no other racial slur comes even close.
>>
>>36262801
You might want to look at the lynching figures. There were almost as many whites lynched as blacks and it was on average 1 black a year.
>>
>>36262934
I'm black ass. Legal abortions actually helped the community, Reagan didn't plant crack in the neighborhoods but he did sign off on legislation that specifically target blacks by doing things like making the drugs that were popular in the black community carry massive sentences while ignoring the drugs that were popular with white people
>>
>>36262906
They just don't want to be shipped back to their festering shithole homeland. If we were them, we wouldn't want to go, either. If Nigeria was a nice place, many of them would probably volunteer to leave.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE#t=212
>>
>>36262928
I actually envisioned the 'science aliens' in "At The Mountains of Madness" as ISIS so yeah.
>>
File: suugaku.jpg (72KB, 550x496px) Image search: [Google]
suugaku.jpg
72KB, 550x496px
>>36261074
I don't know and don't really care. I've never had a run in with the police and I'm Canadian. Possibly due to the fact that I live in a small town and possibly also because I don't leave my dorm.
>>
>>36262934
I think he acknowledged that some points you brought up were valid. He was just saying that not all of them were.
>>
>>36262961
>he doesn't even try and transcend beyond the cage of human nature

pleb
>>
>>36262974
Nigeria is on track to be a fairly wealthy country in the coming decades
>>
>>36262629
I never knew how much I need that picture, you're right man

>>36262934

Look at how he responded to all of that, it's not about being educated to these guys it's about winning and invalidating oppression, but when they watch interracial porn it's suddenly a Jewish conspiracy that matters, muh race mixing
>>
>>36261365
They target niggers because you commit more crime duh
>>
>>36262996
Good. Maybe they'll let ME immigrate there. Fuck yall niggers. You can stay in this shit country.
>>
>>36262961
>It's literally human nature.
I know.
I get and understand it completely.

Do I like it?
Am I defending it?
No.

Do I care for it to change?
Not really.

I am a recluse.
I isolate myself from things I've grown to feel stressed by.

Just don't say it doesn't happen for the sake of ones who aren't like me.
>>
>>36262974
We've invested billions into non-white nations and it always collapses.
>>
>>36263002
>but when they watch interracial porn it's suddenly a Jewish conspiracy that matters, muh race mixing

We're definitely not the ones spamming it on this site 24/7. That is fucking jews
>>
>>36262934
Some specific black people are victims. Society isn't against black people anymore. There is no conspiracy to keep all the black people down.

Major shit happened in the past, as it did to every group of people. Get over it.
>>
>>36262977
>so yeah.
So yeah what?
Didn't you learn to TAG?

Yea you would see them the same?
What?
I kind of made several inquiries there
>>
>>36262974
I'm Nigerian and where I stay is better than where I stay in London, it's not about your silly statistics, people don't want to up and leave a country their ancestors have inhabited for 500 years to go to somewhere they'd be even more confused, nor can they afford to
>>
>>36263023
>We've invested billions into non-white nations and it always collapses.

You've done far more exploiting than "investing", it' just nice to ignore it and think you're the good guy
>>
>>36262994
I was speaking theoretically, not me actually.

Plus omegle is instant human reaction shit. I'm bored... i know I'll get a reaction on omelet. black guy. nigger. next.
>>
>>36263038
Ferguson literally proves you wrong. A mostly white city hall got the mostly white police force to raise revenue in the city by specifically targeting mostly black areas and fining and arresting people for as many minor crimes as they could. Then made people come to court, which had its hours limited intentionally, and fined people further when they weren't seen because there were too many people
>>
>>36263023
The IMF and World Bank are about as interesting in helping the third world as they are in helping you. John Pilger made some good documentaries about how "charity" is used to keep the third world poor and helpless.

The NWO doesn't give one fuck if millions of them starve. They're not really going to put them in a position where they can form independent countries that can vie with them for power.
>>
>>36263023
Omg you people are soooo naive lmao, Shell just got caught extorting 1 billion from Nigeria and you invest? Loool you've been pillaging non-white nations for 100s of years
>>
>>36263075
>You've done far more exploiting than "investing"

We don't benefit from that at all. No more than you do, being part of this society.
>>
>>36263038
Yes the lasting effects of things that happened not even a whole generation ago are suddenly void, yes Coca Cola putting chemicals in the African versions of their drink that cause brain damage didn't get revealed last week, yes white nationalists aren't having their moment

Don't talk about these things, stay in your lane
>>
>>36263049
I was kinda bein a sardonic dick.

No, I didn't envision those "At The Mountains of Madness" aliens as ISIS. Nor did I envision them as 'beautiful.' I did not envision them as human.

If you look human to me, you're human to me. >but then George Soros isn't an interdimensional shapeshifting child molester

I'm pretty indifferent to humans. In general I maintain a healthy distrust and arms distance from the ones I don't/can't drink with.

Also, I believe beauty is subjective.

Hope this helps.

>>36263049
>>
>>36263088
>You've

Again, first world whites don't benefit from the exploits of major corporations. We're not Indians who get checks because of our race. If there is any benefit from that exploitation, you also benefit from it just as much as we do. You're here now. You can't ship all that off on "evil whites" like you've been trained to do.
>>
>>36263037
Another Jew conspiracy that you can only believe when it suits you,
>>
>>36263155
>drink with
Elaborate
>>
>>36261074
Probably not the best thread of it, but what would African American women think of a white foreigner?
>>
File: 2344327987.jpg (2MB, 2800x2700px) Image search: [Google]
2344327987.jpg
2MB, 2800x2700px
>>36263171
Propaganda is on the internet now, just a fact of life
>>
>>36263156
In the US, blacks and other races have to literally be perfect to get a job and even then there will be a large groups of whites who clamor for any negative thing they can find. Obama was Harvard educated and basically the first president in our generation that had no non-political scandals, but he was dogged by tons of bullshit rumors. But we've had two serial gropers and a C student in the white house and it was just a given that they were up to the job

Shit even that doctor that was beat up on the United flight has a campaign out against him that he deserved getting the shit kicked out of him because he paid for sex once
>>
>>36263209
>he deserved getting the shit kicked out of him because he paid for sex once
That's feminism for you
>>
>>36263190
They would be attracted to him if he's at least a 6/10.

most african american women want to fuck white guys exclusively
>>
>>36263177
>alcoholic drinks
>whiskey.
>schnapps.
>russian imperial stouts.
>Yuengling.
>Shotgun cheap shit.
>Converse about what's on TV over all those.
>Shoot pool over all those.

Those are my drinks of choice, but most black people I have drank with either are right there with me or prefer liquor in mixed drinks. In my experience.
>>
>>36263140
lol what a company worth 56 billion dollars that only cares about money is putting chemicals in African versions of their drink. yeah ok
>>
>>36261578
The Jews are busy killing the Palestinian arabs. All the Syria bullshit is Arabs killing Arabs. Well, that's what it was before your country went all "I'd like to interject for a moment" on them anyway.
>>
>>36263209
My grandfather and his family almost starved to death in the great depression. Blacks today get privileged access to scholarships, employment, and education universally. Take off your anti white victim glasses
>>
>>36263075
Might want to check the cost and benefit Britain got from the empire. We didn't "exploit it" as much as we considered you sub humans deserved better than to live in mud huts so we tried to drag you up to our current tech level.
>>
>>36263209
Maybe all of that is because this is a white country and we want it to stay that way? You should respect our culture.
>>
>>36263257
>There were no black people in the US during the depression
My great-grandparents were starving farmers during the depression too.
>>
>>36263235
>most african american women want to fuck white guys exclusively

Just to confirm, you aren't just meme'ing right? I live in Australia and I'm tempted to go traveling in the US sometime. All of the attractive black women people keep posting on here has made me curious.
>>
>>36263238
Ah sof
>>
>>36263307
>All of the attractive black women people keep posting on here has made me curious.
Haha oh boy are you in for a surprise.
>>
>>36263279
But pretty much anything that you can define as American culture, besides a hard on for war and hollywood movies was created by black people. BBQ, Jazz, Rock, RnB, Rap, fashion are all the cultural aspects that actually get exported to other countries
>>
>cope
what are you talking about nigger? blacks have it better than they ever have in history, if they managed to cope before then it will be easy for them to cope now.
>>
>>36263329
I had a feeling that it was cherry picking.
>>
>>36263307
blackanon here
majority of them are fat, loud and have fake eyebrows

unless you're into that
>>
>>36263336
Music and food are the least significant parts of culture.
>>
File: 1491846951823.jpg (27KB, 372x303px) Image search: [Google]
1491846951823.jpg
27KB, 372x303px
>>36263265
>Might want to check the cost and benefit Britain got from the empire. We didn't "exploit it" as much as we considered you sub humans deserved better than to live in mud huts so we tried to drag you up to our current tech level.

This level of historical revisionism still baffles me
I'll give you a perfect example of what the Brits did to other nations

>As per British economist, Angus Maddison India's share of the world income went from 27% in 1700 AD (compared to Europe's share of 23%) to 3% in 1950.

wow I guess they should be gracious for all that infrastructure that was built to haul minerals back to to Britain

Back to your echo-chamber to surround yourself with ill-educated teens telling you how wonderful you are and how the world needs you
>>
>>36263257
My Black grandparents were born during the depression era and no doubt had it much worse than your honky old grandparents.
Just saying
>>
>>36263397
What are the most significant iyo?
>>
File: Oh_wow_cyclops.png (88KB, 247x248px) Image search: [Google]
Oh_wow_cyclops.png
88KB, 247x248px
As someone who has been here since 2006, this thread just makes me wow. This place is now full on reddit9k
Fucking niggers, get off my imageboard
>>
>>36263412
To be fair, whites suffer more because we're actually sentient.
>>
>>36263427
Naw you guys suffer more mostly due to your collective hubris that ends up biting you in the ass later on
>>
>>36263413
Pic related. The "culture = food" meme is multiculturalist propaganda; who doesn't like new food, right? Turns out there's a lot more to it than that.
>>
>>36262303
>totally

Shyeah... like totally dude
>>
>>36261746
>They simply want place where they are not the "black guy".
This so much.
Holy fuck man, it's like people think you're a unicorn. Even just regular PC gayming I run into this constantly.
>>
>>36263336
WE WUZ FASHIONISTAS
>>
>>36263459
At least we have aspirations beyond digging grubs out of logs and putting bones in our noses. Be thankful that your ancestors were on the boat.
>>
>>36261074
>Are you on the fence whenever some black gangmember gets killed by police, but your people rally to their defense saying they didn du anything?

The thing about this is, while they may be petty crooks or not, I rather rally for them because they don't deserve to get killed or beaten to a pulp because a cop is on his period. Let actual justice happen to them.
>>
>>36263482
Youre a fat racist neet on an image board full of nerds and losers.
What aspirations do you have other than masturbating to anime porn and playing video games?

haahahahohohohoahhahahhahehehehehe
>>
>>36263465
Brilliant infographic, thanks anon. Then a lot of culture is shared between races in USA.
>>
>>36263465
>This wasn't created by a white American to justify a lack culture
>>
>>36263516
>Then a lot of culture is shared between races in USA.
I'd have to disagree. I can see that this is *becoming* the case, but I don't find that desirable.
>>
>>36263402
You're comparing a vastly different level of technology there and saying they're the same. India post golden age wasn't worth shit.
>>
>>36263542
Spicbot here
Who fucking cares?
>>
>>36263542
How do you lack culture? Culture is just a group's social behavior patterns, so any group will have a culture as long as they interact with each other.
>>
>>36263465
Then explain why non-whites make spicy food while whites don't
>>
>>36261074
I haven't seen Get Out yet but I imagine it deals with the unspoken tension when you meet white people and feel this concern like "I hope he's not one of those black people." That's what irks me the most.
>>
>>36263674
>That's what irks me the most.
Isn't it reasonable, though? When whites deal with each other we can assume the other person is civilized. When dealing with blacks, not so much. You guys have earned your bad reputation. Maybe not you individually, but you can't tell me that other blacks don't do some pretty heinous shit.
>>
>>36263711
White people commit genocide
>>
>>36263645
Different tastes. Why do Southeastern asians drink raw bull semen, yet are trannies?>>36263645
>>
>>36263729
Yeah but that's a group thing, and you can see it coming a mile away when we get pissed off. I'm taking about blacks who go from 0 to robbery in 5 seconds, or who will sucker punch you if you say something they don't like.
>>
>>36263711
I don't think saying >>36263729 helps.
Everyone does heinous shit. When you see white people you see a rainbow of different personalities. But when you see blacks you either see "one of those" black people or an essentially white black person. This isn't true. We're all humans that have a wide variety of personalities. If you are in a bad neighborhood whether or not it's predominately black or white you should feel threatened. When you're meeting someone in public there really shouldn't be this alert tension.
>>
>>36263763
So like when white police escalate a situation and kill an unarmed black person?
>>
>>36263729
Blacks commit more genocides than whites do. Whites actually try to preserve natural groups where others don't.
>>
Gentlemen, gentlemen

>HIGH TEST BIG BOOTY HOES

That is all.
>>
>>36263601
>You're comparing a vastly different level of technology there and saying they're the same.
What? India who was a massive trading nation in the world had their economy decline from 27% share of the world economy to 3% through colonialism

I think it's pretty obvious the Brits were a destructive force in the world
>>
>>36263779
Maybe you need to study biology a bit more. Children are like their parents. If their parents have a higher rate of violence then so will the kids. Now look at the studies we have on blacks and how their chemistry is more suited to violence than other groups are.
>>
>>36263800
Its been within our parents life time that Europe stopped 1000s of years of war that split up the smallest continent in the world into a bunch of different countries with different languages. The only time they arent fighting and killing each other is when they are fighting and killing people from other countries
>>
>>36263779
>If you are in a bad neighborhood whether or not it's predominately black or white you should feel threatened.
Just gonna clue you in on a euphemism here: when white people say "bad neighborhood" they mean "black neighborhood". Same with "bad school" or "bad walmart". Maybe not consciously, but that's the effective definition.

>When you're meeting someone in public there really shouldn't be this alert tension.
I agree there shouldn't be, but it's a useful survival mechanism. If I was casual and at-ease with random black guys, I'd have lost a few phones by now.

>>36263785
They do that because of the behavior I just described. You just can't tell with you people.
>>
>>36263816
Utter bullshit. As one nation goes from being a super power to a non-super power it loses it's economy. This is fucking obvious any one not retarded. It's like you're bitching horses aren't as common as they used to be while ignoring the car took their place.
>>
>>36263823
I think it's more economical than biological. If you've got nothing to lose and everything to gain then why wouldn't you commit crimes?
>>
>>36263729
>Rwanda
>Lords Resistance Army
>Zimbabwe
>>
>>36263837
And there have been multiple genocides within my life time caused by Africans on other Africans. White warfare is not going from village to village butchering people, it's quite a different thing.

>>36263852
Then explain why in every demographic group and region blacks have a higher representative of criminal activity? You asked the wrong question because we know rich blacks are also more criminal than rich whites or rich asians.
>>
>>36261631
Black children are disproportionately represented in police killings.
If I were to agree with you, the evidence supports the idea that the police officer is then subconsciously racist in some manner.
This is a symptom of our society and not the fault of the individual, but still requires our utmost attention and immediate action.
>>
I probably would have been a white liberal if I stayed in Connecticut where I was born, but at age 8 I moved down to Florida and was redpilled on the nature of blacks through public school. I went to the same high school that trayvon martin got kicked out of. I am pretty sure blacks are the worst humans on the face of this earth, they're even bad to each other. Nothing against blackbots, but having been around your people daily almost my entire youth it redpilled me. Slavery was fucked up, but I am the descendant of italian immigrants that came here in the 1920's. The fuck do I have to do with any of that? I never met any blacks with italian last names.
>>
>>36263852
The economics are due to biology, though. Blacks tend to be less intelligent, so they're bad at making money (legally). That said, impulsivity and criminality also have a genetic foundation:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A#Aggression_and_the_.22Warrior_gene.22
>>
>>36263894
>the evidence supports the idea that the police officer is then subconsciously racist in some manner
Or blacks could just be committing more crimes.
>>
>>36263890
>>36263900
What if slavery and the aftermath of black repression plays a role in our criminal activity. We were stripped of centuries of building our own businesses or climbing up the corporate ladder. If you're talking about blacks being more intelligent in terms of IQ the difference is negligible.
>>
>>36263851
>As one nation goes from being a super power to a non-super power it loses it's economy.

They didn't just "stop" being a super-power, you practically destroyed their nation to fund your empire

If you're trying to argue that India just got "left behind" anyone who isn't retarded could see that that's utter bullshit because after independence from the Brits India's economy is now recovering and massively GROWING again

A large portion of the world would be in a much better condition if it wasn't for the British Empire
>>
File: nitride ion.png (395KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
nitride ion.png
395KB, 1366x768px
>>36261746
This was a very well thought out post.
>>
>>36263952
The difference in IQ is absolutely not negligible. 15 points is huge, especially below 100. 85 used to be the cutoff for mental retardation, and it's the median black IQ in America.
>>
>>36263952
Do you understand that Arabs were the masters of slavery and they enslaved whites as well as blacks?

Do you also understand slavery was not exclusively white on black but there were black slave owners and white slaves?

And this doesn't even matter because it takes at least 30 generations of a species for it to show distinct evolutionary changes. For black IQs to drop so quickly you would literally have to breed them at 12 years old for 400 years to show even 1 or 2 IQ points of difference.

Remember IQ is also related to age in intelligence rating. How well do you think a nation of 13 year olds would work? This is what the black community is at base value, if you took 13 year old whites and never had them grow up you would have the same issues blacks face in that group.
>>
>>36264001
Can you name a reputable source that states blacks have 15 point lower iqs than whites?
>>
>>36263890
Killing more people is ok because its done with bombs and guns instead of machetes and guns?
>>
>>36264084
Sand rats don't count as people

>>36264078
Have you not researched this topic at all?
>>
>>36264069
I'm not saying blacks have lower iqs because of slavery.

>Do you understand that Arabs were the masters of slavery and they enslaved whites as well as blacks?
>Do you also understand slavery was not exclusively white on black but there were black slave owners and white slaves?

I'm talking about blacks in America. I don't know about other countries. In America, blacks were the most recently and predominately enslaved population. This has significant effects on the groups economic status.
>>
>>36264078
I've never seen a source that stated otherwise; I thought this was common knowledge. The only different one I've seen claimed a black average of 82, but it had a small sample size. Do you have any sources that claim a smaller gap?
>>
>>36264117
And economic status has less effect on criminality than race does.
>>
>>36264108
I have and all the reports I've seen were not reputable enough. So again I ask, can you provide any?
>>
>>36264117
>This has significant effects on the groups economic status.
If you consider Jews, this argument makes a lot less sense.
>>
>>36264145
So you're going to ignore the data that every study shows because you don't like it? Even though it's been done in every possible region and economic group possible?
>>
>>36264145
https://www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf
Is the APA reputable enough for you?
>>
>>36261942

>have to deal with niggers all day
>realize how crazy they are
>nigglet points a fucking gun at you
>yell at him to put it down
>he won't
>shoot him
>find out its a bb later

You shouldn't point guns at cops anon, even if its a BB gun. Also cops in the UK don't even protect their people because that'd be racist.
>>
>>36264137
We're just gonna have to disagree on this.
>>
>>36264152
Jews had banking because none of the other religions allowed you to be a bank owner.
>>
>>36264108
>Sand rats don't count as people

You're disgusting and a bad person, must be your white genes
>>
>>36264195
Yes, we're going to "disagree" because you're wrong and I'm right. The evidence is really fucking easy to find if you look for it.

Do you think blacks have a global reputation for being violent for no reason at all? It's just that they're always poor?
>>
>>36264220
And what about all the rich Jews who aren't bankers?
>>
>>36264234
What do you mean, what time period are you talking about? What about all the rich black people? What about all the southern hick criminal meth heads? What about the asian gangsters? What about MS-16?

My point is you'll find terrible and good stuff in every race. Blacks commit a lot of crimes but in America especially crime statistics are more complicated than mere numbers. Black people are targeted more and are more likely to be searched or interrogated.
>>
>>36264355
>crime statistics are more complicated than mere numbers.
Not really, no. The numbers are pretty clear.

>Black people are targeted more and are more likely to be searched or interrogated.
Because they commit more crimes. If 50% of crimes were done by people wearing green shirts, wouldn't it make sense to profile people who wear green shirts? Same applies to race.
>>
>>36264396
How do you explain drug arrests? Blacks and Whites use drugs at pretty much the same rate yet blacks are far more likely to go to jail for it. Are you really telling me that statistics don't need any contextualizing?
>>
>>36264396
Ferguson shows that is bullshit. As do all the studies that show blacks and whites smoke weed in the same amounts but blacks are arrested and prosecuted for it more often
>>
>>36261610
You don't fit in here, you don't belong. Go to some BLM website and spew your bullshit.
>>
>>36261668
Black people really don't like facts, they need every one of them tweeting school shooter memes to take the heat off their constant strong arm robberies and murders they commit.
>>
>>36264427
>>36264430
Because drugs are easy to hide, but blacks get searched more for other reasons so their drugs get discovered. I'm entirely in favor of it.

What's your excuse for the violent crime? Are there swaths of unreported white assaults going on?
>>
>>36261688
>he genuinely thinks it's the skin color that causes the disdain
>he genuinely thinks other blacks have his interests at heart
topkek m8 never change
>>
>>36264355
They did a study of this in New Jersey. People were bitching that blacks got more speeding tickets than any other group. When researched by an independent group it turns out that blacks were speeding more than any other group.

Black racial traits are more inclined towards criminality due to lower impulse control and lower intelligence. The two key factors in criminality for 99% of crimes.

>>36264430
You need to read "don't make the black kids angry" to see how police actually respond to black criminals. Turns out blacks can go on weekly looting sprees and assault people in the street and the police ignore it so as not to appear "racist". The black victim narrative is complete bullshit when you look past left wing media.
>>
>>36261505
Put that shit on and get shot a few times, let's how brave you are Jamal.
>>
>>36261734
He's right, you're wrong, don't care.
>>
>>36262136
that's because it's so stupid, it's not even a joke, it's you desperately attempting to divert attention from the majority of violent crime you commit.
>>
>>36262335

>A black chick on 4chan
>On /r9k/ of all places

Now i have seen everything
>>
>>36262795
ah, so you're totally not just there to talk try to talk to white women, who are "racist" for not showing you their tits I guess.
wow, das weally waycist.
>>
>>36263083
>raise quality of life arrests
>suddenly these "racist" cops are fining blacks for open beverage containers and other nuisance shit they know is illegal
>d-dat's raycist!

it's dumb, but it's not racism you brickhead
>>
>>36264549
But white people kill the most people, murdering people all over the globe for centuries doesn't show up in the FBI crime stats
>>
>>36264489
>What's your excuse for the violent crime?
I think it's due to our gang culture. We've got some awful gang activity compared to whites. I don't think it's representative of blacks as a whole. You need to look at why those gangs were started in the first place and why they've fallen so terribly. There's a large history behind this. Beginning with the Nation of Islam and Vietnam drug shipments along with police brutality during the civil rights era. It's far beyond just individual black people having disagreements and murdering each other.
>>
>>36263426
isn't it incredible to see?
it's so funny to see how terrible things have gotten
>>
>>36263645
Non-whites are lazy and poor and usually eat the parts of an animal that taste bad or have to eat old rotting meat so they add enough spices to offset the taste. This isn't complicated you fucking retard.
>>
>>36264740
>R9k is bad because of black people
No, it's bad because this is a board about nothing. There's no way there'll be a silver lining for well thought out commentary and interesting discussion. You're kidding yourself to expect it from r9k and 4chan on the whole especially.
>>
>>36263894
Nah, we good senpai
>>
>>36264581
ok newfag
>>
>>36263952
What if you had any relevant arguments.
>>
>>36264145
>>36264181
lol, not reputable :D
>>
>>36264797
Holy shit you're right. I'll just kill myself now thanks.
>>
>>36264777
No its bad because moot was sick of the low quality memes and tried to force the old /b/ back to when it was relevant to the internet, but at that point this site had been invaded by losers with nothing going on for them but the fact that they shared the same skin color as people with accomplishments. Those losers couldn't post any quality original content so it just delved in to a shit show of losers complaining about how they are virgins because why would a girl want them?
>>
>>36264427
Black people roll blunts out in the open in public, they sell $5 worth of drugs to 100 people vs $5000 worth of drugs to 1 person. They are 100% responsible for their higher rate of arrest.
I suspect you know this though.
>>
>>36264814
I've never thought of it this way. Thank you, you're pretty smart your parents must be real proud.
>>
>>36264489
The funny thing is it's so fucking easy to carry drugs and not get caught, and yet black people still do. They have to also speed and have unpaid tickets though, oh well.
>>
File: 1489888117021.jpg (740KB, 1400x1790px) Image search: [Google]
1489888117021.jpg
740KB, 1400x1790px
You get used to it after a while, wants you know how to defend yourself things change. There's an image I once saw that said "When a white person is losing a debate with a black person" and it went straight to him just typing nigger. Pretty funny if you ask me, really I don't have other for the color of their skin honestly I do not. But some white people can't handle bantz thrown at them even when I can handle so many nigger lines, subhuman lines, IQ shit, you name it. I strike back, they get trigger. I'm convinced it's just those alt right babies, but luckily I found friends who can handle any bantz and we all play games, watch anime happily ever after. I usually tell people, don't fuck with me, I won't fuck with you.
>>
>>36264736
Look, I could believe some big conspiracy theory about how ~the man~ is putting black people down and forcing them to be retarded.

OR I could believe they're just naturally retarded, as evidenced by every country they inhabit (even the ones with no white people!)

Occam's razor.
>>
Once you know*. Sorry for my typos, feeling sleepy.
>>
>>36264925
>big conspiracy theory about how ~the man~ is putting black people down and forcing them to be retarded
Not what I was saying.

>OR I could believe they're just naturally retarded, as evidenced by every country they inhabit (even the ones with no white people!)
>Occam's razor.
This is evidence of you being retarded.
>>
I do alright in "negro culture" because we were poor as fuck until my pops went to trade school. I can quietly slide into a group of niggas and look like I belong easily but I don't really like it. At the same time I don't understand white people and can't really fit in around anyone but 19-22 yo robots.

I hate being black at a university though, because you're either a nigga and fuck snowbunnies all day or you're "woke" and fight for the leftist agenda. I just want to chill and play vidya.
>>
File: 1491231706502-144065434.jpg (51KB, 526x436px) Image search: [Google]
1491231706502-144065434.jpg
51KB, 526x436px
>>36264777
>No, it's bad because this is a board about nothing
Trips confirm

>bawn ba dounp ba baoump baaa bawn baoun badaop ba bawn ba bah badoup
>>
Every time I read one of these threads my IQ drops by 20 points.
>>
File: 1477198552320.png (272KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1477198552320.png
272KB, 700x700px
>>36264889
>They have to also speed
Everybody speeds dude.
>have unpaid tickets
Maybe it's me, but all my black friends were all rushing to pay their tickets just to avoid more trouble. Hell even I paid my tickets on time.
>>
>>36261074
On the fence,saying that jaquan din du nuf fin wrong is really dishonest though there are cases of legitimate police brutality >fruitvale station
>>
>>36265085
Deenyt got eeim
>>
>>36265220
But iirc fruitvale station actually really dindu nyffin at all
>>
File: deb.jpg (18KB, 600x595px) Image search: [Google]
deb.jpg
18KB, 600x595px
>>36261160
>>36261365
>>36261455
>>36261487
>>36261631
>>36261688
>>36261985
>>36262082
>>36262047
>>36262189
>>36262192
>>36262212
>>36262288
>>36262303
>>36262335
>>36262377
>>36262450
>>36262801
>>36262840
>>36262934
>>36262984
>>36262996
>>36263021
>>36263674
>>36263811
>>36263890
>>36264906
>>36264930

NIGGERS DETECTED

GET THE FUCK OOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUYYUUUUUUUYUUUUUUUUUUIUUIIIUUUIIUYUIIUIIIIOIIIIIIUHJIOOIIIIUUUIIIIUUUUYUIIUUUUIIIIIIIJJJJIIUUIUIUHHUHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUIUUUUUUUUUUUUUJHHHHUHUUUUUUUUUUUUUIUUUUIIIUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT
>>
File: 1475633654015.gif (1MB, 500x549px) Image search: [Google]
1475633654015.gif
1MB, 500x549px
>>36265348
You'll be one of us by 2050 my friend.
>>
>>36265348
You know I know who you are right?
>>
File: 1467901824062.jpg (28KB, 536x392px) Image search: [Google]
1467901824062.jpg
28KB, 536x392px
>>36261610
Can't handle the truth, nigger?
>>
>>36264906
I don't think its possible to lose a debate to a nigger.
>>
>>36265859
I bet I can lose a debate to you
>>
>legitimately hate politics
>all the black folk I hang out with are overly woke
>every sister I try to chill with expects me to carry a fucking flag and march like we're in selma
>every white person I'm around either tries to be overly sensitive or tries to pressure me into submitting to them indirectly
>blackbots are always obsessed with sports and street fighter

I will admit I get tons of white pussy though. All it takes is being 6' and having a good barber when you're surrounded by slutty white girls
>>
Isn't it the greatest time in history to be a nigger?
>literally no media can criticize blacks or else they're crucified by Jews (redundant)
>glorified in every movie and television show, get to fuck all the white women
>white men are portrayed as completely incompetent racists or homosexuals
>you can literally shoot someone to death and everyone will defend you
>you and your friends can murder cops and people blame the cops for getting shot, even if the cops are black
>welfare
>can has as many kids as you want and pay no child support
>average white guy is lucky if he has a girlfriend a year
>average nigger can have 5 sluts a month
>scholarships, grants, hand outs
>get lower grades yet get (((diversified))) into better education
The only thing blacks have against them is the lower rate of marriage, but with women making more than men these days and an 80% divorce rate, it's not like they're missing anything.
>>
So why are none of the niggers in this thread going back to Africa? If Whitey is so bad in his white countries why not go to Africa instead? If everyone's black no one can be racist to you so you can build your flying pyramids again right?
>>
>>36266470
Lol why the fuck would I go back to Africa? Honestly the place is a shithole and there hasn't been a "kang" there for ages. Only some places are okay and honestly true African culture is garbage. I'm okay with the US, I just don't want to feel like I gotta hide every time I see a pig
>>
>>36266541
>Calls cops pigs
>Wonders why cops don't like him

:^)
>>
>>36266541
Only criminals have to hide from the police, you're not a criminal are you?
>>
>>36266541
Stop acting like animals and you'll stop being treated like them.
>>
File: 1491114663132.jpg (17KB, 470x426px) Image search: [Google]
1491114663132.jpg
17KB, 470x426px
>>36266470
Cause I wasn't born there.
>>
>>36266588
>my neighbor got shot and killed when I was a kid for "breaking in" to his own car
>get pulled over 1-4 times a months for DWB
>get looked up and down like I'm gonna steal something or rape some wimmen on the campus I pay to be at
>always questioned first when there's weed on the dorm floor and I haven't gotten caught with anything once

I really don't expect you to understand though. It's fine honestly, I'm on my way to a pretty good life. I'll make salary double that of a skinheaded pig in a few years.

>>36266601
>>36266607
wew
>>
>>36266640
Not an excuse. If whites are so bad and cops are literally killing you why aren't you going away from these problems?
>>
>>36266607
>>36266601
>>36266588
>>36266470
Niggers always going on nigging about their niggerish nigs.
>>
File: 1445985148853.png (119KB, 392x366px) Image search: [Google]
1445985148853.png
119KB, 392x366px
>>36266698
I never said anything about cops and whites being bad stupid, I'm not that anon that was complaining about cops. I just said I wasn't born there.
>>
So blackbots. How do we fix our race? What steps or laws would you put in place to help other blacks succeed?
>>
>>36266744
Doesn't mean you belong where you're born. If I come to your house with my pregnant wife and she gives birth in your living room doesn't mean my kid belongs in your home.
>>
>>36266777
Unironically force every nigga who didn't graduate high school with at least a 3.0 into the projects and build a wall around them. Allow the actually capable blacks to repopulate and create a healthy minority.
>>
>>36266696
>I haven't gotten caught with anything once
Just because you hid it doesnt mean they dont know you're not breaking the law.
>>
>>36265734
Rich black people are more likely to kill than poor white people? What do rich blacks do? Are they racketeers? Corrupt politicians? What?
>>
File: 1487083406781.jpg (133KB, 1275x715px) Image search: [Google]
1487083406781.jpg
133KB, 1275x715px
>>36266786
Well of course she doesn't belong in my home, it's my house. As for the country, in America if one is born here they are automatically a citizen. Doesn't work the same for other countries of course, but I have no intention of branching out to other countries.
>>
>>36266924
Drug dealers who went a longer time without getting caught
>>
If any blackbots want a cool place to chat you should join the blackbot discord.

https://discord(replace with period)gg/AsfX2j5
>>
>>36266933
Then the baby can stay, but the parents have to go.
They can take the kid with them if they care about it.
>>
>>36266881
>have two plugs on my own floor
>both of them are white
>almost all hardcore stoners here are white
>almost everyone who gets arrested is white
>most blacks are bots and just sit in their room quietly all day
>literally watched a nigga who goes to church twice a week and studies the rest of the time get harassed by cops because there was dank coming out of the bathroom and he came up the elevator
>nigga literally walking around in autism shoes and a portal t-shirt
>he was probably acting like a criminal though, you know because he was a nigger!
>>
File: 1480787510248.png (270KB, 781x898px) Image search: [Google]
1480787510248.png
270KB, 781x898px
>>36266969
I know the law and that's how it is. I'm aware of that, they gotta go back. The law is the law my American friendo.
>>
>>36266777
For starters.
Stop making lightskin nigga faces.
Also cheked the 7s
>>36266804
So dredd then?
>>
>>36266974
>today on things that never happened
Try tumblr, they'll buy this garbage.
>>
>>36267002
>something that proves that racial profiling happens
>"haha top kek my nigga, i bet that d-didnt even happen you nigger. uh-shit fucking tumblr lol"
>>
>>36266942
I looked for the source of that infograph. It has no source whatsoever. All links go back to pol or alt right blogs. I knew something was up. There is literally no way for rich black people to have high homicide rates. Anyone who thinks this really knows nothing about how wealth or violent crime works
>>
>>36266933
A nation is no different from a home. It's only the complete fucked West that doesn't understand this.

Blacks do not belong in white countries. They do nothing but make it worse for everyone involved.
>>
>>36267031
You cant prove any of it happened, even though it'd be pretty easy to do if it actually did.
>>
>>36267056
Rich blacks are more likely to be drug dealers than any other group.
>>
File: 1492125256796.jpg (341KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1492125256796.jpg
341KB, 900x900px
>>36267130
Too bad buddy, the law says I can stay. Natural born citizen and my parents are natural born too.
>>
>>36267192
>He thinks whites aren't going to make the holocaust real this time

Good luck with that.
>>
File: 1486650500342.png (476KB, 1895x1811px) Image search: [Google]
1486650500342.png
476KB, 1895x1811px
>>36267217
Is that supposed to intimidate me?
>>
>>36261578
Fuck off im Jewish I've never hurt nobody retard
>>
>>36267319
Being in a non-ethic state hurts those around you. Your existence is hurting whites by destroying their communities.
>>
File: 1459876169112.png (787KB, 900x808px) Image search: [Google]
1459876169112.png
787KB, 900x808px
>>36267358
You whine too much.
>>
>>36267358
>by destroying their communities
>as he spends all day in a dark room busting his nut to anime
Thread posts: 299
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.