[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/uni/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0176.jpg (80KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0176.jpg
80KB, 1280x720px
Didn't see one.

Tell us about the class you're failing. Brainchads can just do the class they dislike.
>>
Who /co-op/ here?

I miss all my friends so much. It's nice having money and the work experience. But you only get 4 years at uni and I feel like I'm wasting time working when I should be drinking with my buddies.

I know it's a good problem to have, but I'm just so lonely here.
>>
Chemistry II

I'm not a chem major but it's a core course to my current major, the only one I have an actual interest in. This is my second time in this class after dropping it last semester. Only a miracle on the final would give me the grade I need, as in a 95%. I've been prescribed ADD meds since dropping the class the first time and it still wasn't enough.

I went through a severe depressive episode in the middle of the semester and absolutely bombed the midterm. I understand that this is all a result of not trying hard enough but it's like I'm just too apathetic until it's too late.

I don't know what to do. I want to finish college and get a career in my major, even if it doesn't pay a lot but this self-sabatoge is getting out of hand.
>>
I can't say my work is hard anon; I haven't start my assignments yet. heh...heh...........heh.....
>>
English class. Its entry level but the teacher is a tryhard and half the class dropped. How does one get revenge on a shit professor?
>>
I'm failing macro because my lecturer is shit

Who /Vic/ here
>>
If I study (correctly not just half-assing it) every day for 3 weeks, could I get an A on the final?
>>
>>36260765
I'm not failing Uni, I failed high school and got flung into adulthood. I missed out on Prom, missed out on The first week of Uni, and missed out on that creative spirit people have in their early 20s. Now I'm just surrounded with people twice my age who always knew they were going to be worthless in life while I'm the moron who still has some sort of hope.
>>
>>36261166

How oregano-ally old are you, anon?
>>
>>36260909
Actually do well?
>>
File: 1489013378284.jpg (50KB, 508x476px) Image search: [Google]
1489013378284.jpg
50KB, 508x476px
The only thing that keeps me going in college is Japanese class and potentially studying abroad there. My first semester chem prof was shit (So much so that he is under review and may get fired) and I ended up getting a C- (~1.7). First sem GPA was 3.1 because of that. How fucked am I?
Pre-med/vet track for reference
>>
>>36261440
Alright while I'm at it I'll just be myself and get a gf and friends
>>
>>36261490
You're fine, especially if you're an underrepresented minority. But you might want to check to see what your college's retake policy is. You might be able to get the grade erased if you retake the course
>>
>>36261490
All you need is a 3.2. That said, you're a faggot and need to leave this board right fucking now
>>
>>36261627
Whys that anon? Oreganonibv
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.