[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question for women of /r9k/. I recently found out that the "male

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: obama_c0-89-3645-2214_s885x516.jpg (54KB, 885x516px) Image search: [Google]
obama_c0-89-3645-2214_s885x516.jpg
54KB, 885x516px
Question for women of /r9k/. I recently found out that the "male gaze" is a thing that bothers a lot of women. Just being watched and noticed, even in a completely non-threatening way apparently puts women on edge.

So I know this is not the best place to ask, but what do you wish men understood about being a woman? What are things we do that you wish we didn't?
>>
>>36260680
Only ugly male gaze bothers them. Chad gaze is welcome.
>>
Male gaze only bothers retarded women. Normal women notice you looking but they only get uncomfortable when the stare goes on for too long. They love being looked at, that's why they wear the shit they wear.
>WE WUZ WER'N IT FO OURSELFS N SHIET
No honey, you're wearing it because you want everyone to look at you.
>>
>>36260740
You think so? It's fucking hard to understand because there's so many contradictory messages on how should be around women. I'm just curious to know what the /r9k/ females think.
>>
>>36260874
You should only listen to men who spend a lot of time around women when it comes to how you should behave around women. Women generally have no idea what they're talking about. See the 'nice guy' phenomenon. This comes from men thinking women have any sense and say what they mean. If they'd just watched Chad, they'd be swimming in pussy.
>>
>>36260680
What women want is not what they say they want
>>
>>36261056
WinRAR

>>36260680
>women of /r9k/
No such thing, friendo. It's robots and robots claiming to be women.
>>
>>36260704
I came here to post this. Fpbp
>>
>>36260874
COULD IT BE BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE DIFFERENT FROM ONE ANOTHER AND WOMEN ARE ALSO PEOPLE?! Jesus Christ, guys.

t. a not virgin male
>>
your personalities are shit therefore you are not attractive. chad is a nicer and more socialable person. the biggest dick a girl has ever had is the one she is interested in at the moment. i can type in a masculine way by being terse and patronizing.
t. female
>>
>>36261646
>your personalities are shit therefore you are not attractive

Only a few of us, and those who's are shit is because they are sick and tired of the only thing they have getting them nowhere

>chad is nicer

No lol you're blinded by the fact that he is chad

>and more sociable

You got me there
>>
>>36261723
If you're "tired of being nice" then maybe you never WERE nice to begin with, m80. Niceness doesn't expect shit in return.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.