[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you kiss? Really. The concept is so foreign to me. Like,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1414708120521.jpg (3KB, 125x118px) Image search: [Google]
1414708120521.jpg
3KB, 125x118px
How do you kiss?

Really. The concept is so foreign to me.
Like, when you touch lips what happens?
>>
>>36260607
just try to enjoy yourself as much as possible. i'm a virgin but i've kissed a few girls and they all said i was a great kisser despite having little to no experience with it.

i guess the passion that comes with knowing that you might not get to kiss another girl in your life ever makes you more into it.

and dont salivate in her mouth like a retard.
>>
>>36260607
Don't immediately put your tounge inside.
Kisses can be short specks on the lips up to full blown contact for multiple minutes.
It's hard to explain but usually you slightly open your and then close it again.
Match her rhythm doing that.
I guess it'll come by itself after that.
>>
>>36260607
My advice is: do what whaetever she does.
If she doesn't use her tongue, then you shouldn't. Don't try to stick your tongue in her mouth when she clearly doesn't want that.
Just follow her lead.
>>
>>36260607
It used to be really foreign concept to me too, but since September I kissed 7 people.

It really does go naturally, like people say. Just don't put too much force or spit into it, and you'll probably be fine.
>>
>>36260633
>>36260679
>>36260681
>>36260777
C-can i try it out with you guys? :3
>>
>>36260607
How are you this retarded? You basically just touch lips and if she starts engaging with tongue than you follow suit. Watch a video, practice with your dog, idk man it's not that hard
>>
>>36260607
However you feel like.
When we got together with my ex she would just move her tongue up and down really quickly as if she was literally licking a clit. Cute and weird but not hot.

I remember one time though, I will never, ever forget that as long as I live. The memory is still as fresh in my mind as the day it happened.

We just recently started having sex (i was shy and 4 years younger so she had to initiate) and I did oral on her. She begged me in a really breathy voice to fuck her so
I did. As I got into it I was rough with her, choking her slightly, squeezing all her bits more than necessary, anyway while fucking I looked her in the eyes (hand still around neck) and went for a kiss.

Get this. Her lips were COLD and I mean really ICE COLD yet they still had that MEATY consistency. Came buckets. Easily the hottest, animal like, erotic thing I saw or felt.

Her lips got like that maybe 3 times over 4 years of living together but oh boy did it leave impression.
>>
>>36260788
you got the wrong door, the anime sissy larp thread where hairy grown men act cute by typing out replies where they stutter is two blocks down
>>
>>36260856
>ice cold lips
Thats hot for reasons i cannot fully understand.

Good kissing >>>
>>
>>36260918
The contrast I guess? You know both bodies touching, ton of heat, movement and BAM. Ice cold.

One time she came under a minute. Literally apologized to me
>>
>>36260856
This whole post is too arousing.
>>
How do you put your head?
Do you have to like put it 45 degrees and she keeps it straight?
You basically connect mouth and open-close it?
>>
Yeah it comes naturally if you aren't trying too hard. I know that's hard to believe as a kissless person, but I never did it until my 23rd birthday with a drunk stranger in a club. I was in student accommodation and I had a classmate I liked asking me to come kiss them goodnight but I would literally sit in my room googling how to kiss, having a mild panic attack and willing myself to go down to him. But having never done it I was scared of looking like the inexperienced retard I was.

But seriously not a big deal once it's over with. And you genuinely like each other. It's so simple
>>
Slightly moistened, parted lips meeting the other and subtly pushing/pulling. It's impossible to explain or replicate without another pair of lips.
>>
>>36261204
>It's impossible to explain or replicate without another pair of lips.
Wrong. I can replicate it with a wall as I often do being home alone.
>>
>>36261298
It's not the same experience
>>
>>36261317
It's not even close, no doubt about it.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.