[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>TFW no beautiful trap GF Why even fucking live?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_5657.jpg (270KB, 1458x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5657.jpg
270KB, 1458x2592px
>TFW no beautiful trap GF

Why even fucking live?
>>
>Asian

lol no thanks.
>>
>>36260537
Asian traps are objectively the most feminine.
>>
>>36260398
>get trap gf
>he's absolutely batshit insane and constantly sleeps around behind my back

who else fell for the tranny meme? We broke up last week and I've honestly never been happier. we were dating for a while, and at first he was loving, sweet, kind, and generous. And then out of nowhere that sweet personality switched to Entitled Bitch mode and before I know what's going on I'm buying him girl clothes all the time, kinky lingerie, sex toys,video game consoles, video games -- you name it, and this is all the while he stopped putting out and was using me for my money.

I was nothing more than a sugar daddy that a mentally ill man was taking advantage of. After all this time I realized I was just prison gay and desperate. God, I need to talk to real girls.
>>
>>36261333
Yeah. Look at what a trap is, break it down to his stats. Of course they're fucking insane.
>>
>trap
>GIRLAfriend

No
>>
>>36261396
>Implying qt traps aren't girls

Faggot.
>>
>>36261458
>has/had dick
>girls
No u r a faggot sir
>>
File: INFphoto_3234700.jpg (48KB, 288x432px) Image search: [Google]
INFphoto_3234700.jpg
48KB, 288x432px
>>36261333
Yeah, that sounds a lot like what happened to me.
>fall for the girl(male) meme
>start canvassing animeboy threads trying to find a loyal trapwife
>takes days
>almost give up hope
>last thread of the day someone gives me a Discord link and their handle
>hang out in a chatroom for like two hours
>they finally show up
>nice butt, nice legs
>chat with them on skype for a few months, trade dickpix and say shit I'm ashamed to even remember
>finally see their face
>alright except for a weird hairline and a big nose but I'm thirsting hard so I ignore it
>will not stop talking about birds, have some kind of weird furry deal with birds, "burd :3 uwu" shit
>ignore giant red flags, make plans to fly over and see them
>a day later I try to contact them on skype and they're acting funny, won't voicechat, tell me to stay where I am
>a fucking fully armored goddamn SWAT team with biohazard gear and animal control flash my apt and break down the door
>after being held for two days and being questioned for most of them, they let me go
>as they're leading me out I ask what the fuck
>the head guy looks at me like I'm retarded, takes me aside, shows me a poster

Apparently, I was catfished by the fucking Penguin.
>>
>>36261230

Until they take off all the makeup and the wig. Then they just look like dudes
>>
>>36261604
what

is "penguin" code for "pigs" now? Can't think of anything else. And the trap would just interject he word "bird"? I don't understand.
>>
>tfw so horny you download boku no pico
>>
>>36261648
the penguin is a man who themes his heists around birds

and treats his e-friends like shit
>>
>>36261604
>wenk
>wenkwenkwenk
>wenkwenk
>wenk wenk wenk
>>
File: 7.jpg (52KB, 711x395px) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
52KB, 711x395px
>>36261333
what a nightmare. i just want someone to fuck and cuddle and watch anime with
>>
>>36261722
>i just want someone to fuck and cuddle and watch anime with
I wish I was cute so I could experience this
>>
File: 1491037859467.png (985KB, 587x870px) Image search: [Google]
1491037859467.png
985KB, 587x870px
Traps are not real girls Anon
>>
>>36262006
they're hyperreal
>>
>>36261498
>Thinking a qt girl with a feminine penis is a disgusting man

When did you realize you were gay?
>>
>>36262185
>feminine penis
>calling me gay
Pretty sure this is just bait at this point.
>>
>>36263169
Pretty sure you're a newfag at this point
>>
>>36260398
>trap
>gf
Anon, that sentence is incorrect. Traps are men and "gf" stands for "girlfriend". Do you notice the "girl" part?
>>
>>36263169
>Not liking feminine penis

True faggotry.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.