[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your thoughts on lolcow? Is it just r9k for girls?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: 17 - 1 (1).jpg (73KB, 425x510px) Image search: [Google]
17 - 1 (1).jpg
73KB, 425x510px
What are your thoughts on lolcow? Is it just r9k for girls?
>>
>>36259846

They are even worse than fembots. They are the "beta female autistic shut-in's that only like Chad" archetype.

But for some reason they also, when convenient, talk about their effeminate "sweet" bfs in order to get a one-up on le horrible nice guys. Anything to spite those le nice guys with le male privilege!
>>
Does no one else seriously have any opinion on it? I figured you guys would hate them the most but i never see anyone post about them in the women hate thread or even just rants over them.
>>
>>36259846
are they the ones who complain about the gay threads i like and then pass it off on /pol/
fuckers
>>
>>36259846
Horrible. That board is truly deplorable. Turned me off from "fembots" and the like for good.
>>
>>36259886
I'll be honest, you just described a robot but switched the genders.
>>
>>36261219

No, I described lolcow women posters. The only similar thing robots maybe do is desire Stacey but that's all I can think of.
>>
I don't like it because I would be one of the bullied girls if I were brave enough to enter their circles and not coordinate my shitty cosplay/lolita outfit properly. I used to read the drama for fun when I was younger but it's just seems petty and meanspirited to me now

Except Pixyteri, she deserves it
>>
>>36261231
> They are the "beta male autistic shut-in's that only like Stacy" archetype.
>But for some reason they also, when convenient, talk about their effeminate "sweet" gfs in order to get a one-up on le horrible sluts. Anything to spite those le sluts with le female privilege!
>>
>>36261289
Post 2 examples of "But for some reason they also, when convenient, talk about their effeminate "sweet" gfs in order to get a one-up on le horrible sluts. Anything to spite those le sluts with le female privilege!"
>>
From what I've seen it's just a place for girls to go to bully girl e-celebs. I guess it's like /r9k/. Some are ugly and bitter and envious, some have extremely high self-esteems and think they're better than the lolcows and put them down because of it, some are just in it for the laughs, etc. I think they're definitely less bitter than /r9k/. I imagine some of them are even kind of nice but overall I get the image that they're the type of women who love gossip (no shit) and would tell the entire world if you had a small dick or something. I dunno.
>>
>>36261219
we don't raid people
we don't exhaustively catalog the flaws and weaknesses of our enemies so that we can ruin them
>>
>>36260809
Honestly. We dont care about them.
>>
>>36261322
I cannot find any right now, but ive seen some examples of at least e-gf's. Sometimes real ones.
But i guess you can have that point because I cannot proof it right now

>we don't raid people
>we don't exhaustively catalog the flaws and weaknesses of our enemies so that we can ruin them
He did not write about this, I dont see your point.
>>
>>36259846

No, it's a replacement social life for failed staceys rejected from tumblr for being too petty.

actual 2/10 autistic fembots have no space of their own so they just pretend to be men on /r9k/.
>>
>>36261371
Seriously though, most "robots" who lust after Stacey aren't robots, they're either failed normies or "cyborgs".

Have you seen the "post your crush" threads? you can tell which are real and which aren't, and those who are real are 6/10 at most
>>
>>36259846
Bizarre. I go on there every couple of months to see what's up. I always get the feeling that I'm not supposed to be reading it. It's nice to know girls can be just as spergy as we are though.
>>
>>36259846
I used to browse their infinity board occasionally. Boring af tbqh
>>
>>36261289

Yeah, so I'm reply again, and you have no point. I don't see robots doing that. Maybe they do, and we've seen different things, but I know /r9k/ quite well and I don't see that.

E-relationships are not real, by the way, so you really just used a horrible counter-point.
>>
>>36261544

I'm replying* again I hate when I make silly mistakes like that.
>>
File: 1461746021241.jpg (47KB, 500x571px) Image search: [Google]
1461746021241.jpg
47KB, 500x571px
Not all girls are bad. They're just bad looking.
>>
>>36259846
I actually use lolcow more than this shitty ass site, I came here for the first time in months and it's still repetitive bs.
>>
>>36261675
wew the roast is toast
>>
>>36261650
>left
I want to jiggle her belly, hide her chocolate, and leave /fa/ open on her computer, until she turns into a 7/10.
>>
>>36261650
one on the left has potential for top tier cuteness, just needs to lose some weight
>>
File: 1336783219767.png (61KB, 434x310px) Image search: [Google]
1336783219767.png
61KB, 434x310px
>>36261650
>tfw no stupid bf
>>
>>36261774

No pedo but they look like babies to me now. I'm getting too old for this shit man.
>>
>>36261931
lolcow cunts would shoot a baby with a .50cal and create a thread on it for crapping its diaper
>>
File: 1437443255017.jpg (148KB, 457x527px) Image search: [Google]
1437443255017.jpg
148KB, 457x527px
>>36259846
You can't discuss loli there. Someone who hates loli can't be a good person.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.