[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone have experiences with groping women? In a public

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 186
Thread images: 27

File: 2759385229_39e1bc4943.jpg (91KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
2759385229_39e1bc4943.jpg
91KB, 500x334px
Does anyone have experiences with groping women? In a public transport, or in the clubs?How did they react? Share your stories.
>>
>>36258429

No. I can tell they think I might possibly grope them or creep on them, so I just purposely avoid women as much as possible in public.
>>
They never noticed or thought anything of it other than just being over crowded and having people be squashed together. That softness and warmth feel good as fuck.
>>
>>36258454
Don't squeeze tho, just use back of hand.
>>
>>36258454
do you grab them firmly or do you press your hand against their butt?
>>
>>36258454
I once got caught after running my hand on the small of some qt petite Aryan girl's back but she just shuffled forward and smirked.
>>
Bump.Don't tell me none of you grabbed a girls butt in your life. What a bunch of beta pussies.
>>
My only experience is keeping my hands in my pockets or arms folded at all times when I'm around women so they won't accuse me of groping them, and if they do, there should hopefully be security camera footage that will show my hands being well and truly nowhere near her.
>>
>>36258579

No, I never have. I'm the type of guy who can't even swear around people or do anything red blooded because I'm a low-value male so people actually hold me to standards of behavior.

Grabbing a woman's ass would get me arrested on video after getting my teeth kicked out of my face by dozens of white knights.
>>
>>36258429
Once in class I was walking backwards while talking to my friend and I wasn't really paying attention to my surroundings and I accidentally touches my teachers butt and profusely apologized. She didn't seem that phased but just told me to move or something. In my head I was glad it happened because she was known as one of the hot new teachers in school.
>>
does a night club count? everyone does it there, it's consensual
>>
>>36258429
No grabs, only "accidental" collisions. Pretty sure they'd notice a grab
>>
>>36258604
wel let me tell you something my friend. I've groped at least 20 women in my life. Most of them were either my friends and the girls I know. Pretty much all them felt flattered.
Now I'm really interested in groping random women. I've done it once in a public transport, I grabbed her ass firmly and she acted as if nothing happened. Not just that I didn't get arrested, I got a lot of action. Don't be a pussy and try it.
>>
>>36258516
Riskiest shit I've done
>I was 13 years old.
>In plane next to college cheerleader Stacey.
>Being 13 I was always horny as fuck.
>Mid flight after a couple hours of boredom, shes sleeping.
>I look over and admire her beauty, she was a blonde, about 5'11" in her skirt and cheer outfit.
>Her ass was in my direction as she leaned over to the over side to sleep.
>I slowly move my hand closer and closer to her thicc legs. Nervous as fuck.
>I finally feel her, she was the first girl I've ever felt in that way.
>I very slowly run my hands up her thigh.
>She scoots a little closer to me.
>Continue up until I start going under her skirt.
>Increasingly warmer.
>She kept moving around trying to get comfy.
>I stop out of fear of getting caught.
>Raging fucking boner.
>Don't know how she didn't feel me touching her.
>After landing she goes to the stereotypical Chad boyfriend who was waiting for her.
How in the hell did she not notice me? Is it possible she did and just wanted to tease a inexperienced 13 year old boy?
>>
>>36258720

she did notice, she just didn't want to make it awkward for the rest of the flight
>>
>>36258720
>13 years old
>5'11"

How?
>>
>>36258673

No, I'm not going to do that. I'm not going to let someone on /r9k/ convince me to get my ass kicked and ruin my life.

Go complain somewhere else about young guys these days not groping women as if it's some pressing social issue.
>>
>>36258747
you seem extremely paranoid to me. Schizo?
>>
>>36258737
She was 5'11"
>>36258735
Lol true, but wouldn't she had moved her legs and ass away from me?
>>
>>36258429
I groped a few at this festival where it was dark af
They didnt see it was me
>>
>>36258765

No, it's just the truth. I'm held to standards of behavior all the time. It's no different if I were to try to grope women, which I have no interest in doing.
>>
>>36258737
Barron trump is 5'10
>>
>>36258788
Yea but that's kinda of a pussy move. I really wanna grab a girls ass and and look her into the eye like "Yea it was me what you gonna do about it"
>>
>>36258793
I am regarded as "creepy" and "weird" all the time by normies but I still cuss and grope sluts, even if they notice me they just make a awkward smile and walk away. Are you in a low tier pajeet cast or some shit?
>>
File: superthumb[1].jpg (19KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
superthumb[1].jpg
19KB, 300x250px
>>36258830
Personally, I'd stab your eyeballs with my stilleto nails.
>>
>>36258901
"I'm gonna find an image on google and pretend that I'm a girl". fuck off to reddit.
>>
>>36258429
Yes

Did it in high school multiple times
Got called out once though

>be in high school
>halls are the width of approx 10 feet but have over 2000 students passing through at one time, very crowded
>people walk on margins while chads and stacies stand in the center
>be walking on the right side while girl is salmoning upstream
>this is my target
>pass by her but use my left hand to squeeze her ass
>take a step forward but am pulled back, this bitch grabbed my backpack
>"I don't want to see you doing that ever again, you understand!!"
>me: "i don't know what you're talking about"
>her: "oh yes you do"
>me: "get off me, I don't even know you"
walk away and get freaked about because she made a bit of a scene.
>>
>>36258920
That's not my image, brainlet. I'm just showing you what stilleto nails look like.
>>
>>36258924
also

>stacy is standing in center of hall
>walk past her, squeeze her ass when she goes to high five a friend standing next to me
>get a big handful and walk away, no questions asked

>she later gets in a car crash after drunk driving
>paralyzed and immobile w spinal cord injury, 2 years of rehab, full power wheelchair
>at least I groped her before she became crippled
>>
>walking down hall
>it's crowded enough as to where I can act
>walk slowly past girl
>don't grab ass as fast or hard as I should
>still within earshot
>Stacy: "Someone just totally felt up my butt"

I don't think she minded too much
>>
>>36258579
I flinch whenever I touch people, women or men

It's a curse.
>>
>>36258901
>>36258935
Serious question, how do you wipe your ass?
>>
>>36258935
>femanon calling someone a brainlet
not a very smart move, considering that the average female brain is smaller.
as an addendum, I have decided to filter "brainlet." It's obvious that only brainlets call other people that. rubber and glue thing.
>>
>>36259004
>implying it's a femanon.
>>
last one
>walking in crowded hall
>find hot slut, want to grope her ass
>black yoga pants, the usual
>walk past, squeeze HARD enough to feel her sitbones
>not even a squeal

sluts like it when you do it, and they are used to strange men touching them
>>
>>36259013
I'm outright stating it, you tumor.
>>
>>36258863

No, I'm a white male. Fuck off, I don't want to grope women. They won't like it, I don't want to do it, and I'll get arrested and get my ass kicked. Stop being such a weirdo.
>>
>>36258429
I once couldn't resist back in high school, so I just ran my hand across a THICC girl's ass in a tightly packed crowd. I would have done more if I could, but she didn't notice or assumed it was an accident, so no harm no foul.
>>
>>36258429
Dude just get a guitar bro
The girls like it
>>
>>36258429
This can get you sexual assault charges.
>>
>>36259046
>No, I'm a white male.
Are you autistic?
>>
>>36258924

did this in school a few times except i never got caught

>in britbong so they all wore short pleated uniform skirts
>waiting to go into class
>crowded corridor
>gently put my hand on qts arse
>leave it there for a good 30 seconds
>she probably knows but doesnt do anything
>eventually moves

fittest girl in the year too
>>
i want to feel a girl in leggings so fucking badly
>>
>>36258673

Just going to post this for other anons.

That was really really convincing. Pretty believable in fact. But it's literally just words on the internet, anyone reading this should remember not to let that overwrite what they've learned from personal experience.

This is, after all, 4chan. Don't trust the advice you receive here.
>>
>>36259129

No. Why are you such a cringey weirdo here?
>>
>>36258830
Arab behaviour baka
>>
>>36258442
>No. I can tell they think I might possibly grope them or creep on them, so I just purposely avoid women as much as possible in public.

Also, underrated and agreed.
>>
>>36259221
just do it, if you're in a large crowd then she has literally 0 evidence against you
>>
>>36258830
Dude do you want your whole life to be ruined and that you'd be registered as a sex offender everywhere you go?
>>
File: 1479342833065.jpg (276KB, 563x500px) Image search: [Google]
1479342833065.jpg
276KB, 563x500px
Closest i got was back in high school i would pretend to bump into girls and try and land any part of my body on their tits. I still have only those few milliseconds of boob on my shoulder as memory as to what boobs feel like but it is deeply implanted in my brain. It was a firm bosom with a little bit of bounce to them.
>>
>>36259208
30 seconds damn all i do are in and outs with a squeeze
>>
>>36259121
>implying women have enough common sense to call the police
>implying women want to inconvenience themselves and wait for the police to arrive because of one guy touching her butt
>>
Never groped a girl but I got my ass squeezed by them on two or three occasions.

It always caught me off guard and I always snapped up straight. It was always a different girl who I didn't know that was doing it, but they always had the same laugh.

I hate women.
>>
>>36259284
that literally will never happen
most women don't care enough to call the police

and unless you're caught on camera, what hard evidence is there of you being a sex offender?
>>
In middle school me and a friend would sit behind this girl we knew and reach into her seat and "Tickle" her. We pretty much would feel her tits for 30 minutes every day. She didn't mind it.
>>
>>36259316
>implying you need hard evidence to be labeled as a sex offender, esp by other people rather than in the eyes of the law (which is obviously all that matters)
a woman could post a picture of any man they see on the bus on facebook with a bunch of wild accusations and thousands of people will believe it and harrass/abuse you in "retribution" just like that
>>
>>36258442
Preach.

Not only haven't I, but I was terrified during college about becoming a creep. I purposely avoided situations which might make it seem like I was looking for a chance to make a move.
>>
if someone did that to me id just start acting really uncomfortable, maybe start crying, and draw negative attention towards the offender

every onlooker will know what a disgusting creep you are, whether i personally report it or not
>>
Females of /r9k/
- would you rather be groped or flashed?
>>
I was groped once when I was on a train with my family, nobody noticed and I think the guy mistook me for a girl.
>>
>>36260230
groped

Im into that so it wouldn't bother me.
>>
>>36260299
would you like me to grope your girlcock?
>>
>>36260299
When you say you're "into it", would you actually enjoy it if i groped you or is it more of a fantasy? I'm pretty sure you'd call the cops and ruin my life
>>
>>36260347
Its happened to me before, and while fantasy's are different from reality I would probably most likely just walk away awkwardly. Im too shy to call someone out about something like that.
>>
>>36260373
i want to put my hand down the back of your skirt and rub it between your buttcheeks on a crowded train. If you dont react, I'll continue further and rub your wet pussy, then rest my hand on your shoulder so you can smell yourself like a good girl
>>
Not a grooe but a happy accident

>be 15, staying after school to work on project on computer
>busty female friend is sitting next to me, working on different project
>ask her for help
>tells me I'm doing it wrong and to move out of the way
>move hand off mouse and turn it upside down
>she wheels her chair over and her breast lands perfectly in my hand
>we make eye contact and I panic
>apologize
>she says as long as I don't squeeze there isn't a problem
>still too pussy to make a move because she had a long distance boyfriend

Easily my happiest moment of high school.
>>
>>36258673

no one try this. don't ruin your life and become a sex offender just because of a meme
>>
>>36258673
If you did that to my gf i'd knock you out.

Or my sister seeing as i haven't got a gf.
>>
File: spede.jpg (32KB, 600x683px) Image search: [Google]
spede.jpg
32KB, 600x683px
>standing on bus
>randomly feel a butt touching my hand
>pull hand aside
>feel it again
>what the fuck is going on
>try finding the person doing it
>she's doing it on purpose
>>
>>36258429
yea. i groped ur mom once
>>
>>36262931
must be OPs mom. happend to me too
>>
File: Balls_Deep-420_400x400.jpg (31KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Balls_Deep-420_400x400.jpg
31KB, 400x400px
>>36260461
thanks for your service man. much appreciated
>>
>>36261829
Ur a skinny cunt m8 dont talk shit
>>
>tfw manlet
>been groped on the subway 2 times
One time was a milf

Why dont girls like this again?
>>
>>36263451
>your service man
off yourself
>>
>>36258720
I just got a raging boner from this story. Ahh, what would I give to be 10 years younger and getting away with some lewd shit.
>>
My undergrad uni held concerts in the spring and fall and as long as you went somewhere in the crowd, dumb, scantily clad women would undoubtedly either dance and just be forced into touching you, try to move past you and end up rubbing themselves on you further or just willingly dance on you. I've never actively groped but I have been in positions where women have had to rub themselves on me
>>
>>36258737
i had a mate when i was 12 who was 6'4. fucking legend
>>
>tfw no cute girl will ever be attracted to you enough to grope you and grab your butt in public
fuck this
>>
When I was on holiday in Bulgaria my friend I raped a drunk woman trying to get home in a park at 1am
>>
File: 4567890.jpg (17KB, 362x348px) Image search: [Google]
4567890.jpg
17KB, 362x348px
I am fat as fuck so I am able to grope women and touch them with my flab and make it seem mistaken.

In fact, I am using my obesity to my advantage. I have intentionally gained 10lbs in the last month to etend my stomach outwards as I found it was just too small to rub against women on the trains. With summer coming fast they will have bare stomachs and midriffs so it will be useful to be able to rb against them 'by mistake'

I even wrap elastic bands on my knees and joints so the fat amasses elsewhere, as elbowing someone will be unpleasant.

I have 'groped' 50 women this week alone haha.
>>
>>36258429
Yeah it's one of the only things worth pursuing in life, really.

>be me
>crackhead motel
>see negress
>"oh thas a nice booty can I grab that booty"
>"no you cant grab my boo-"
>grab anyways
>yeah das a nice a booty
>see her walking by my room later
>air hump the glass door
>she turns up at my front door acting like a ho
>get turned off and dont invite the nigger in
>still need to go back and molest the thicc mexican maids

Just be attractive, start on minorities, have an escape plan
>>
>>36264294
Tell story plz my friendo
>>
>Be me, 2008
>Sophomore at all boy's catholic school
>At shitty school dance
>Go up behind girl, start grinding
>Think she's into it
>Grope her butt
>She spins around and flips me off

What the fuck anon fuck stacies I saw that girl grind with like three other guys fuck that slut.
>>
>>36264780

You need to fuck the booty ass
>>
File: 1484653434175.gif (311KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1484653434175.gif
311KB, 320x180px
>>36258429
Once a chad friend brought me to a club so I could get a girl, bee myself and stop being a kv.
>Anon, just go there, grind one, grab her ass and kiss her. She won't even care about how you look because she can't see you while it's all dark in the club!
So I went there, tried to do my dance moves, found something that looked like a female, grabbed her ass while approaching, she turned around and saw another girl behind her. Then, she kissed the girl without noticing me, and I turned around and went home.
>>
>>36258429
Yes. Sometimes, when I go out biking, I will overtake some girl and while doing so, grab her ass or even tits. Pretty safe way of doing it as she doesn't see your face and can't chase after you or anything.

One time I grabbed some hoe's tit while she was walking along the sidewalk with her boyfriend. She yelled "Asshole!" after I passed by, but the cuck didn't even seem to realize what happened.

Another time I was going down a steep path and some sporty looking bitch was walking down. She was a bit sweaty, probably taking a break from running. Her shorts were really tiny so I could grab her raw buttcheek. I'll say it was the softest thing I've ever touched; it was like jello. After I passed her I heard her say "Whaaat?", in this really surprised tone, as if she was stunned that such things happen in a supposedly safe neighborhood and in the middle of the day.
>>
>>36258429
No but I've barged w.o.c. out of the way because I'm 6'2 and have places to go in a hurry.

They looked super offended but what can they do about it? Nothing except mutter 'muh patriarchy' in my direction.
>>
>>36265742
I would break your face if you did that to my girl if I caught up to you.
>>
>>36258735
this, you autist underestimate how beta most girls are.
>>
File: 1wHtwpQ.png (305KB, 412x442px) Image search: [Google]
1wHtwpQ.png
305KB, 412x442px
>>36265935
Too bad you'd never catch up, cuck. I can just pedal away with a smug expression on my face.
>>
>>36258429
they have done that shit to me :/
>>
about two months ago
>at party, friend of mine was pretty drunk
>i didn't drink anything bc got there late
>we went to sleep, my friend fell asleep on my lap
>i couldn't sleep bc i was nervous af
>i put my hand on her leg, she didnt react
>decided to put my hand on her butt, squeezed a little bit
>got a really hard boner from that
>then went and put my other hand on her boobs, couldn't get much bc of the position she was in
>she moved her head and ended up on my dick
>i had to get up and fap on the bathroom

she never mentioned anything so i guess she was too wasted to remeber
>>
>>36267389
>at party
REEE NORMALFAGS GET OUT
I-it's not that I'm just jealous you got to feel her butt like that...
>>
Bbbbbbbbbbbbbnb
>>
>>36259305
Well, step 1 is to yell rape so every single white knight in the area beats the shit out of you until the police arrives.
>>
File: robotsgrope.png (169KB, 627x772px) Image search: [Google]
robotsgrope.png
169KB, 627x772px
>>36263487
Milfs like manlets.

Great thread.
>>
>>36258429
a couple of times.

i was like 15, and had to take a loaded bus. I swear some chicks are into it, and kinda asking for it with the body language.

anyway, i regret doing it. almost get to forget about it until now.
>>
>I share a board with proto-rapists

Fucking hell, does sexual harassment not strike you as wrong?
>>
File: 1490388742955.jpg (215KB, 765x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1490388742955.jpg
215KB, 765x1024px
>>36270224
It makes me hard orignally
>>
>>36270224
All women deserve it. I'm only carrying out justice.
>>
>>36271301
Does your mom deserve it? Do you deserve to be raped like a little bitch because of how much of an annoying and useless cunt you and all the other robots are?
>>
>>36268172
i was just standing there until my friend came crying to me, i'm not really a normie ;_;
>>
File: 1488775190759.jpg (47KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1488775190759.jpg
47KB, 512x512px
>>36259310

I know that feel very originally, anon.
>>
I don't go out to grope people, but i'm a bit of a manlet with long hair and a feminine butt. You assholes keep fucking up amd grabbing my ass instead of Stacy's on the bus. Cut that shit out.
>>
>>36258429

>tfw got groped myself all the time

One time I played volleyball with my class and was standing at the rear, awaiting the ball. Some short qt with huge tits dug her fingers in my sitting flesh so deep I let out a girly bitchboi yelp and missed the fucking ball. My whole team gave me shit for that because they did not see it and the qt just looked at me with an innocent smile. Her friend also slapped my ass on the stairs some days before that.

Then the only time I tried to get some booty in my hand, the girl immediately spinned around and gave me a death-stare.
>>
>>36258429
Why bother with this when the reward is far less than the potential danger?
>>
>>36273462
Hey, someone else who makes bitchboi yelps. Good times.
>>
I had to go to San Francisco last year and had to ride the trolley from one part of town to another.
>> sit down in trolley, start going down street.
>> trolley makes a few stops then it starts getting packed.
>> no place to sit now, but people still getting on.
>> a couple of 20 something Stacy's get on and stand in front of where im sitting.
>> trolley packed asses to elbows
>> one of the Stacy's butts literally a foot away from my face
>> get up and offer seat to some old broad as an excuse to go stand behind big booty Stacy
>> as the trolley takes off it lunges forward for a sec and everyone is bumped into each other
>> use the opportunity to reach out and grab Stacy's butt at the perfect moment
>> Stacy doesnt notice, or pretends not to
>> do it 2 more times until reach destination
>> go to get off trolley
>> look back at Stacy one more time
>> she looks at me, gives me a smirk and shakes her head, still smiling

Apparently she knew what was up but didnt mind.
>>
I would either swing my arm at you aiming for the head or start becoming deeply attracted to you, most likely the former
>>
Anyone ever have bitches keep shoving their tits at them?
Happened to me all through high school and even now at work.
Only one girl at work likes me, and she gives me hugs. I've accidentally brushed her bosom but she just laughed.
I've also had something like this >>36262931
Can roasties just fuck off and leave me be
>>36264294
>tfw will never travel to 3rd world and have my way with the locals
>>
File: Trump rapeface.jpg (95KB, 500x509px) Image search: [Google]
Trump rapeface.jpg
95KB, 500x509px
Yes. They let you do it when you're a star.
>>
File: hottrump.jpg (45KB, 646x623px) Image search: [Google]
hottrump.jpg
45KB, 646x623px
>>36275758
>implying 10/10 bitches wont beg him to grab their pussies on a daily basis
>>
>quietly enjoy mild public groping
>he goes under the skirt
>a little brazen but alright
>he goes under the panties
>REEEEEEE

Why do they always have to ruin it?
>>
>>36264539
My fucking sides dude. Got any good titty stories?
>>
bumping for interests and shit
>>
>>36258429
my only groping story
>in high school
>graphics design class
>getting feedback while talking to teacher
>qt behind me waiting to speak to teacher
>directly behind me
>can feel her boob against my elbow as im making gestures with hands
>purposefully move elbow to feel that sweet teen boob
>pretend to be interested in feedback but can only focus on elbow boob action
>girl doesn't say a thing
>finish getting feedback and go back to computer
>hear nothing about it so got away with it
>>
>>36258673
Let me tell you my friend, i've groped 50 women this week. pretty much all them felt flattered, I usually do it when they're on their way home from work on the bus/train as this is when they are most horny, ready to get home and fuck their dicktron3000 dildos. Nothing ever happen and I have never been arrested, even after groping a female police officer. Don't be faggots and just give it a go
>>
>>36258819
holy shit im a manlet
>>
I'm a big black guy. I've been groped both as a child (different story altogether) and as an adult. I've groped a couple of women too,all who were asking for it and didn't mind.

On the bus once a big booty ho was drunk and flirting with another guy, then with me once he didn't respond. I said some stupid junk, then it was my stop and I headed out, but she grabbed my ass when I went past her. I was flattered mostly.

Later I saw her again and grabbed her ass as repayment, she just looked down and smiled.

I also ran into a lady who used to be a jw and try to get me to fuck her as a shota, I grabbed her ass something fierce, she just laughed and said I'd really grown up.

Finally, I met a huge assed milf on fetlife and became friends with her. She took me out to eat once and I smacked her ass to say thanks,she acted mad but smiled and blushed. I did it again when she brought her pc to my house for me to fix.
>>
>>36277091
>I have never been arrested, even after groping a female police officer.

Story or bullshit. Every last detail you remember.
>>
>>36277390
it was my mom
>>
>>36277412
Full story or calling bullshit.
>>
>>36258673
YOU GET AWAY WITH IT BECAUSE YOU'RE CHAD
>>
>>36258429
Whenever i sat near a girl during high school days, i would get some feelys of there thigh with my hands through my pants pocket. They never suspected it, and i got away with it everytime
>>
Lemme tell you something:

Disney world is THE hentai man's paradise.

For as long as I can remember, my parents always took me there every April for vacation--up until I graduated high school. And you know what goes on in Disney world during April?

A honest to god national fucking cheerleader competition.

Once I hit puberty, there was no stopping me. By the time I hit freshman year, I was every hentai man's mentor cliche you can think of.

Some people say theme parks are really just zoo for humans. Disney world would be an entire reservation in that case. I mean, we're talking shoulder-to-shoulder every hour of the day in some of the main "hubs". And if you've been there for as long as I have, you know those sweet, sweet spots where NO ONE has any physical awareness whatsoever.

The best part about it was that you get pretty damn confident when you're squeezing peaches left and right. I probably could've had a couple of choice sloot cheerleaders in an alley or something had I not been such a beta.
>>
I ended up raping some chick in an alley early in the morning does that count?
>>
The closest I've ever got is having a nice perky pair of tits resting on my forearm.
>be me
>14
>never even held a girl's hand
>no girl has ever liked me before
>have qt perky titted female friend
>we were super close
>gave her hugs and shit
>one day i decided to hug her from behind
>have my arms right under her tits
>trying to stare at her tits while doing so
>her longass fucking hair is in the way
>try to subtly move her hair with hand
>she moves it herself
>"i know you're looking at my boobs, anon"
>mfw she puts a hand on mine and presses it up towards her tit
>school counselor bursts out of her office
>"PDA"
>pissed as fuck
>still happy i got some tit at least
tl;dr lol
>>
>>36277296
Please shut the fuck up.
You're not black, you're some role-playing cuckold.
I'm an actual blackbot and I know how women treat us. I've been accused of rape my women I've never even seen before. If I even touched one, I'd be fucking lynched
>>
>>36278258
>richfag went to Disney world every year
>has had skin contact with women
>thinks he's a robot
Fuck off
>>
>>36278519
Need details, I'm mid fap anyways
>>
>>36278562
fuggg if I had any female friends at that age I would have surely beta'd out hard if they called me out on looking at their boobs

did you hit that later?
>>
>>36278636
Nah dude I wish, she was an ultra-prude so I was surprised she let me do that at all. She stopped talking to me after a while and I fingered and touched her sister's nipples though.
>>
>>36277454
Falling this hard for the b8
>>
File: 1342118478106.jpg (67KB, 317x379px) Image search: [Google]
1342118478106.jpg
67KB, 317x379px
>>36278610
I'm not that anon but seriously fuck off. You don't get to make up your own stupid as fuck definition of being a robot.

Being rich doesn't disqualify you from being a robot. Look at Elliot Rodger. Do you think he's not a robot because he had an escalade?

And going to Disney World once a year is being rich? I go on vacations with my family at least twice a year, often to other continents, and my parents make average incomes. I am definitely not rich.

And,
>has SKIN CONTACT with women
>fucking SKIN CONTACT
>skin contact, aka the holy grail of getting with a woman

Well if you shake a woman's hand you're automatically not a robot now. So you must must must be a normie.

I hate anons like you. Thinking you can disqualify other anons from being robots because they're not as big of a loser as you are.

If this was bait, well congratulations. I got myself caught. But posts like yours are so common that it doesn't matter. There a million posts almost verbatim to yours that are 100% genuine.
>>
I had this 8/10 girl i always groped, she was also a 10/10 slut, so in school, we were all friends, we groped her when we could, she had big tits and a big ass. Then she did something bad, and to keep my friend circle i had to join the hate train on her, I once almost got her to have sex with me.
Im still a kissless virgin, well, some black girl once kissed me on my cheek and i kissed hers on a bottle game. Black girl was 7/10.
I'm like a 4/10.
>>
>>36265987
I feel like you're fucking with us here, exactly how beta are we talking?
>>
I don't know if it counts as groping, but I got to hug, hold hands, tickle, and kiss the forehead of Stacy last night after she said she "likes me but doesn't want to make out or anything". Not sure how to feel about it except that I need to quit drinking so much when I go out alone. I spent 85 fucking dollars on just my drinks... But yeah, she seemed to be okay with it, but probably thought in the back of her mind that my sexual frustration and drunkeness could turn on her.
>>
File: behfbhjfe.jpg (97KB, 591x591px) Image search: [Google]
behfbhjfe.jpg
97KB, 591x591px
>tfw got groped several times in the army because i had a girly butt
>>
>>36278586
You do realise this nigga lives in the ghettos, right
>>
>>36278891
200% beta desu
If you're going to be celibate at least keep your dignity and money and ignore women all together
>>
>>36278586
I actually am indeed a black man, just not a robot. Don't project your own insecurity onto me,my fellow negro.
>>
>>36279034
>dignity
There's no dignity left for me to keep lol. After drinking about 10 double whiskey and cokes in 2 hours, I blacked out and drove home where I passed out and pissed my pants. I didn't even change them for work today. Women usually do the ignoring for me, but when one talks to me I can't help but talk back unless the conversation is just boring. It's good practice for when I find a girl I can actually fugg or that I might want to be with.
>>
>>36278586
Also,I live in San Antonio TX, the ghetto womans name I never got , the one that tried me as a shota is named Martina,and the big assed milf is named Robyn.

It's so funny how you instantly state that you "know how women treat us". Do you mean beta males, robots, black beta makes, black robots or all three?

Also, I have no idea how you get accused of rape by women you've never seen, but all the white women I met online want to be play raped, but I'm not into that.

Your lack of confidence, bitterness,self centered attitude and sweeping generalizations make you look pretty young.
>>
bumpbumpbump keep this thread alive i love it
>>
>>36275725
>Anyone ever have bitches keep shoving their tits at them?

Yes. I was 15, first shift of my first job flipping burgers at a Wendy's. Two girls at the burger assembly station directly to my right. They would tell me what they neede from the grill and I would put the burger patty on the bun they had on their counter. Every single time I extended my arm to put burger on bun it rubbed against boobs. They were leaning forward on purpose so my arm would run in to their tits.

I was naive and young and trying to learn the job so I didn't understand what was going on.
>>
Poopoo peepee penis vagina bumparino bump keep this thread a l i v e
>>
>>36260286
Did it gross you out? Did it traumatize you? Are you careful not get your big butt touched? Did you fart on them?
Please answer!!
>>
>>36272503
Its because you have a nice butt.

I don't grope people, it's lewd and disrespectful.
>>
>>36279901
had a similar thing happened to me when i was working in fast food as well
i worked drive thru with this girl and she would stand right next to me so her whole torso was touching my whole arm. she would do it multiple times a day and when she talked to me she would get extremely close to my face pressing most of her body against mine
>>
>>36258988
Do you gouge your fingertips into your asshole after you shit? If so, no, that's not how most girls are taught to wipe their bungholes. It's wiped the same way they wipe their vagina area after they take a tinkle which involves no fingernails.
>>
>>36258429
>be me
>be a 19 yr old girl on the bus
>sitting on the inside with empty outside seat
>influx of new passengers get on
>avoid eye contact with everyone esp males so they don't try and sit next to me
>smelly indian smirks and sits down next to me
>throughout the entire ride pushes his arm against me
>his disgusting ape hairs brushing against my skin
>secretly wanting to cry for help and vomiting on the inside
>progressively inching away, practically squished onto the windows as a means of avoiding contact
>as soon as i develop a gap, he pushes back into my personal space with his filthy shitskin
>too confrontational and scared to say something, so I just bare it the entire 45 min bus ride

why do men do this, because of these kind of situations i've grown to be scared of men. i gained weight and wear baggy clothing just so i would stop all the attention and whenever possible sit next to females. you blame females for rejecting your advances but it is only out of self defense against pricks like these.
>>
>>36281253
There's only a certain amount of stuff like this you can ignore before you can probably get away with a relationship or at the very least an ass squeezin
>>
>>36281376
Because you are a sensitive bitch in need of a good dicking to fuck these imaginary mental problems right out of your head and shoot a hot load of sense into you
>>
>>36258429
no that's stupid

I just jump on them when they are alone
>>
>>36265987
Well thats good, being submissive and not saying anything will help us weirdos out.
>>
being groped makes me simultaneously horny and angry
>>
>>36258720

Why would someone wear a cheerleading outfit on an airplane?
>>
A 18-year-old girl sat next to me on a crowded train once, we talked for a while then I basically spent the entire trip groping her ass pretty much in full view of everyone.
She was definitely aware of it and actively enjoying it, but we didn't have the same destination so we didn't fuck.
>>
>>36258673
hm really? gonna go try this out tomorrow
>>
>>36281948
People wear a variety of shit on planes ranging from suits, tank tops and retarded weeabo shit.
>>
>black girl brushes up against my arm
>turns around and gives me an annoyed look
>ignore her
>she does it again until i get off the bus
>>
>>36258429
, I live in a slav country where you shouldn't try this and at a rock concert my group of friends were walking by another group and I grabbed a girl's ass and she turned around and said he grabbed my ass very loudly but I kept walking kek.
>>
>>36282037
She was trying to frame you.
>>
I've never gropped a girl but I've been gropped multiple times when I was 14-17.
>>
>>36281376
I'll suspend my disbelief and say you sound like a female or at least a passing trap... It sucks to be you sometimes. Especially being poor enough to have to ride the bus which is like being surrounded by animals. Just get a real job and buy a car.
>>
>so scared of women I keep my arms crossed and eyes to myself at all times
anyone else like this?
>>
>>36281980
How do you grope the ass of someone that's sitting down??
>>
>>36264539
Fat people don't have a sex drive but funny story dude.
>>
>>36281085
It didn't traumatize me, but I am more careful now to not getting groped. Even though the though arouses me its still creepy, but I don't think I would ruin someones life for trying to touch my butt
>>
File: IMG_2396.jpg (1MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2396.jpg
1MB, 3024x4032px
>>36258429
I once got jumped for hugging a gril at the club. I was drinking and on some X. Turns out her boyfrinend and his friends are the drug dealers at the club and jumped me cause they think their tough. They some bitches mane.

>tfw jungle asian gf.

>tfw I could wake her with anal if I felt like it.

Size H; they're fucking K in Japanese size.
>>
>>36278258
>with class at theme park called Efteling
>around 200 people from my grade aged 13 that day
>end of the day and we are all in a long waiting line to leave the park
>some dumb, ugly slut behind me gets her ass grabbed by a group of Moroccans
>only hear this story from her slutty Stacy friends when all the classes gathered at the bus
>we have to wait 2 hours because she was on our bus
>teachers told she is crying and very upset and they decided to call the police and press charges
>after two hours we hear her mother is bringing her home so we don't have to wait on her anymore
Groped girl was really ugly. Fat turd packed in skinny jeans with tank top and push up bra. Disgusting acne face. She had a lot of male friends and I'm pretty sure she was flirting with the Morrocan guys because her friend group was way back in the line secluded from ours.
>>
>>36283647
>jungle asian
Vietnamese? Indonesian?
>>
>>36283833
Lao

fdsgagsgfrsd
>>
File: IMG-20170409-WA0222.jpg (67KB, 591x636px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170409-WA0222.jpg
67KB, 591x636px
>>36281376
I hate indians. Especially the older +40 ones with the darker skin. I've had 1 hit on me and another indian kept staring at me. I'm unattractive but I guess it's because I'm blond and young. Disgusting niggers that need to go back to their shit hole country. They also always remind me of that liveleak vid of a pajeet that got cut his legs cut off by a train and several other videos. They are most disgusting humans in the world right after the abos. Ugly yellow teeth and black skin.
>>
Disgusting country. Shithole of the planet
>>
>>36284045
Most d i s g u s t i n g river in the world and those stupid monkeys think it's sacred.
>>
>>36283959
Indians can't be robots. They are too fucking stupid to be one. They fuck a cow if they don't want to be virgins anymore.
>>
>>36284082
When they come to first world country they HAVE the fucking audacity to approach white young women. More proof that these monkeys can't be robots. If you are a pajeet reading this please kill yourself.
>>
>>36284117
SHIT SKINS THAT RUIN OUR LIFE. THEY ARE ANOTHER SPECIES
>>
yeah bro I have a story it's pretty clutch
>be on train going to the football game
>some short fat weasel enters with a some nerdy chubby girl
>lol that little faggot actually managed to get a gf
>ugly af face but damn she has a nice ass
>9 deep so fuck it, carpe deam right?
>give her a good palm to the bum just like my dad would do his secretary
>damn.....fat soft ass
>she turns around and recoils in horror
>slithers between other passenger to get away from me
>her stubby ass boyfrield turns around and faces me, trying to act all tough despite the fact that he's like a foot shorter than me
>"you better turn your ass the fuck around before you get hurt buddy. I will fuck you up and fuck your bitch afterwards you fat little dweeb"
>"d..d.d.don't touch my girl okay buddy"
>"alright that's enough"
>grab my little snap lock knife and ready it
>train stops
>jab him in the gut about 7 times before he even realizes what's going on
>jet out the door as he stumbles away
>stay in the station, not like the police are going to be looking for a business student in a football jersey
>see cops rushing toward the scene
>one of them is Dale, my football buddy from back in high school
>tap him on the shoulder
>we high five
>"hey buddy...just had to remove some impurities from the gene pool if you know what I mean, I'm cool right?"
>"of course man"
>"beers on me next time!"

Shit was pretty cash yo.
>>
>>36278586
Good, learn your fucking place nigger. Keep your hands to yourself and on the machinery at your work place or the prison you're staying in.
>>
>>36278810
>that are 100% genuine
how could you possibly know that?
>>
>>36281376
That's an Indian, they're not human and they're the fucking thirstiest fucks on the planet. You can't hold all males to the standards of an Indian.

Also you get a lot of attention because you're clearly very fuckable (don't know what the fuck you're doing here, probably a fat ugly chick making it up), so that means you can basically secure a beta provider and never have to work or experience hardship in your life again. Stop being such an ungrateful cunt.
>>
File: 1491632634823.jpg (32KB, 599x510px) Image search: [Google]
1491632634823.jpg
32KB, 599x510px
>>36285058
Chad...
orig
>>
>>36275941

i like groping bare buttcheeks but not butthole or pussy i am a gentleman groper
Thread posts: 186
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.