[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCK

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 180px-Lanky.png (45KB, 180x188px) Image search: [Google]
180px-Lanky.png
45KB, 180x188px
>be me
>beta As absolute fuck
>don't really do much but masturbate and play the vidya
>chatting up girl
>she's cute and she's in one of my class
>didn't really build up confidence to talk to her in person so talking over 'Snapchat' (it's a normie social media app)
>trying to be cool and funny, think it's working
>Ask her out to watch a movie
>she says yes
>start punching air with pride, remember beta af
>We talk for a few more days
>While talking to her was also sending random shit to friends
>Ended up accidently sending her pic related
>Iwanttodie.jpeg
>Say sorry wrong chat
>she says lol but after that we haven't really talked as much

As hilarious as this is, how fucked am I?
>>
>>36257866
nothing a woman hates more than lanky kong, might as well get a wallet for that v card
>>
>>36257866
Boy, she probably already sent her orbiters squad to fuck you up. Ya dun goof'd, boy, run from the city!

Seriously, though, she probably don't mind and if she does, the she's not worth the hassle. Chill and see her reaction.
>>
>>36257866
Ya done goofed up

Lanky has no style or grace. Only a funny face.
>>
>>36257866
Have you gone out for the movie date yet? How did it go?
>>
The movie's planned for next week, it was planned for this week but she was working she said that she has to work a lot next week but she said she's keen to do it.

Think she's dodging me or am I overthinking this whole situation?

This work related stuff happened before Lanky by the way, and I don't care what you guys say Lanky is one classy muthafucka
>>
>>36258746

The movie's planned for next week, it was planned for this week but she was working she said that she has to work a lot next week but she said she's keen to do it.

Think she's dodging me or am I overthinking this whole situation?

This work related stuff happened before Lanky by the way, and I don't care what you guys say Lanky is one classy muthafucka

LMFAO didn't tag you first time and now I'm getting muted
>>
>>36258833
Don't sperg out like that guy from the other thread was doing. You've addressed it, move on. Any second guessing or attempts to explain will only result in further distancing and isolation and general autism.
>>
>accidently sends lanky
>looking down at phone at lanky
>girl is probably looking at same time
>lanky's fucking grin
>them unsympathetic eyes on lanky

Holy shit my sides
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.