[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's a large parking structure at my uni I can kill myself

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 20160829_094947.png (746KB, 1439x1267px) Image search: [Google]
20160829_094947.png
746KB, 1439x1267px
There's a large parking structure at my uni I can kill myself on. I'm tempted to do it im too tired and too dumb for this world
>>
Take a step back man. Close this site, power off your pc for a bit, forget about the internet and personalities and society and all that shit and just take a step back and a deep breath. You are ok, you are still here and you have made it this far. If your status quo is misery then fuck that, change it, sacrifice anything before your own life. Get in a canoe and go paddling down a river, listen to some nice music. Stay away from poisonous environments like this, you become what you engage in. I won't be able to understand your struggle but I've gone through the hell of depression and impulses of suicide. Coming out of it all I can say is that I am amazed at how quickly the human mind can change itself to the most arbitrary things. The environment of the internet can make us feel small and insignificant. The best thing is to realize that regardless of comparing your actions and successes to others, you are a walking sentient being on atop the earth faced with understanding yourself. Think only about yourself in the breaking point, but know that however much a world away I may be, I care about you as a fellow being and hope you make it through this. I really do man.
>>
>>36256691
Why do you feel this way? How could dying be preferable to living? Isn't dying just giving up and isn't that just permanent failure? What are the thoughts creating this mind set OP?
>>
>>36256691
just take drugs
>>
>>36257158

>Dying is failure

Then literally every human fails. What difference does it make if you fail now or in 40 years?
>>
>>36257158
Not OP but death is basically freedom, this world is a big mess and there are 2 escape routes :
Death
Money
>>
>>36257176
no, dying is a failure if you die unfulfilled

only weak people will take the easy way out when given the choice between self-realization and suicide

become something more than you are. it's grueling and will end your suffering more effectively than dying could
>>
>>36256691
I know what happened. You got a bad a grade on a n exam right? It'll pass. I was legitimately about to buy a gun because I did bad on one of my exams.
>>
>>36257213

That still doesn't make any sense anon. If you die in a freak car accident at 20 you didn't "Fail" at life. You were simply unlucky.

Plus, suicide does end your suffering in a practically efficient way. Much easier than "Self actualizing". Sounds like a bunch of hippie, new-age bullshit to me. How do I measure my "Self actualization" level? A dipstick?
>>
What's the fucking point of dying? Just keep on going and see what happens.

Have you even tried heroin and oxycodone? look at the fucking addicts. They know exactly what the meaning of life is: the next fix.
>>
>>36256691
>managed to get to the university
>too dumb
What's up with your standards, man?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.