[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This board is driving me fucking insane. I can't stop feeling

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

File: lainpattern.gif (481KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
lainpattern.gif
481KB, 600x600px
This board is driving me fucking insane. I can't stop feeling depressed or angry or both, I feel like I want to just start screaming and breaking things. I'm seeing red and I feel dizzy. I feel like I'm going to throw up
>>
File: do it suicide.gif (964KB, 397x658px) Image search: [Google]
do it suicide.gif
964KB, 397x658px
Don't worry anon. I present you the solution to your whims.
>>
>>36256263
No not yet, I'm not old, there's so many things I can enjoy too. Video games and anime and fantasizing might make me feel kind of bad but they make me feel good too, thinking about it feels good. I have to stay for that.
>>
>>36256227
Yeah, something happened to this board.
>>
File: 1421883139474.gif (211KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1421883139474.gif
211KB, 1280x720px
>>36256227

Do you need help to breathe, anon?
>>
It has nothing to do with this board. You are fucking insane and want to blame something external. Go ahead and try it though. Once you realize closing your eyes doesn't instantly make you not crazy then you can go and get on drugs.It sounds like a mood disorder with extensive psychosomatic involvement.
>>
>>36256502

It's becoming more and more like /b
>>
>>36256284
Yeah well you what feels both not good and not bad? Ded
>>
>>36256284
Stop taking this place so seriously. Stop internalizing the shitposts and memes. You can keep expressing yourself, but do so without attachment and realize that you need to overcome your problems instead of dwelling on them. You can learn to stay on /r9k/ and keep your sanity, but it requires a dissociation from the general mood and theme that you're bombarded with on a daily basis.
>>
>>36256769
Wait that was meant for OP but you can take it too. Not sure if you are or are not OP after seeing >>36256765
>>
>>36256227
Stop being an over emotional fkn bitch
>>
>>36256227
Have you noticed the increase in /pol/posting?

To the /pol/ posters who aren't a bunch of niggers, I'm sorry your retarded siblings are giving you such a bad name. You should, for irony's sake, try electroshock therapy on them. Like, one of those anti-barking collars, but for posting.
>>
>>36256227
i have the same problem, ever since i started using this board is just kind of got bored of life.
>>
>>36256227
go to lainchan dumbass
it isnt the 90s anymore, go be emo elsewhere
yes NGE is deep

go anime be gone
>>
>>36256227
I know how you feel, I had to stop coming here for a while because it was genuinely hurting my self esteem (as pathetic as that is.) However, being here can work in your favor. For example, while I was away I took some of my insecurities and did away with them. I now shower regularly, brush my teeth, and I even applied for a job the other day. It's okay to come here, just don't let it get to you.
>>
>>36256750
This board makes so many forms of self-destruction seem completely normal that it could drive anyone absorbed in it enough insane.

Seriously, it takes actual fucking conditioning to even be able to stand being here. Introduce your average adult somebody who's never heard of /r9k/ to this place and they'd fucking recoil and then look at you like you're an absurd nut for being here.

You probably need some level of default insanity to get along here (and who truly isn't insane on some level, anyway?) but it's a huge stretch for you to say that /r9k/ has no negative impact on a lot of people who think they are being negatively impacted by it. A lot of people might not be but a lot also are.

Really seems like you're pulling that faux-normalfag "everything is your fault" meme in a different fucked up flavor. Just another example of normalized madness right there.
>>
File: 1490833964101.jpg (281KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1490833964101.jpg
281KB, 640x640px
>>36256227
I thenk you has deh SCHIZOPREHNIA LOL X
>>
>>36256855
Your power is too dilapidated to assign status to things, especially out here.

In other words, you can say it's not cool, but without the social network to enforce that judgment, and without the ability to reward people for having the aesthetics you'd prefer, "it isnt the 90s anymore" simply boils down to "it's the current year".

You have no carrots, and your stick is much the worse for wear. Sorry.
>>
>>36256932
there are the people who thrive in being as miserable as everyone else, and there are the people who see this is a place that's more real and substantial than anything the outside world could offer

i don't completely disagree with you but there's a distinction to be made
>>
>>36256932

What you propose is the exact same gay bullshit the church pulled with my family and is why I could never enjoy my favorite books, games, or anything until I left for uni. Maybe the devil is in my life and controlling me, but I haven't noticed any signs of that after playing D&D or reading The Golden Compass.

You're fucking crazy, I'm not making a value judgement here orsaying if that's good or bad. All I'm saying is it's definitely not because of /r9k/. /r9k/ has nothing to do with it. If it did have any such effect I would be a tranny homosexual school shooter already.

Do a little test, walk to the kitchen and get something to drink. Does that make you no longer crazy? Of course not. You need a psychiatrist if you want to work through your issues.

It's not your fault that you are crazy, it's who you are. We don't get any choice as far as these things go. The treatment isn't perfect yet but at least we have the choice to seek it or not.
>>
>>36257066
>your social environment has no effect at all whatsoever on your behavior guise I swear xD
>>
File: HcNULxH.jpg (260KB, 1205x997px) Image search: [Google]
HcNULxH.jpg
260KB, 1205x997px
>>36256227
>>36256694
>posts le lain tumblr gifs
into the trash it goes
>>
>>36257635
What the fuck is wrong with STEM? Or vaporwave? Or /r9k/, or Lain, or Steam? Also, it wouldn't be communism, it'd be like transhumanist Stirnerism or something. You know what, you shouldn't talk about things that you don't understand.
>>
>>36257190

Saying fuck less often while at church doesn't really compare to blaming a website you like to browse for all your problems. I don't blame going to church for every time I don't curse. Like I said, just test it if you don't believe me. That or stop bitching about it.

Leave, get real help, or shut the fuck up. What more can you do? I guess you could try screaming and throwing up since it sounds like that's what you enjoy. If that is the case why so complainy? Maybe you are just retarded, in a literal sense.
>>
>>36257635
>Drank too much bottled water

That's not my fault. And besides, it's Prozac, not Xanax
>>
>>36258201
People who regularly attend church and surround themselves with things relating to church have their core belief systems completely modified by external factors, what the fuck are you talking about?

You're trying to make shitty equivalencies in order to downplay the effect that environment has on behavior but it's been proven again and again that it can be anywhere from miniscule to huge and for some it affects them more than others. You can't possibly know that some stranger on the internet hasn't been affected by whatever it is that they've been doing on the internet.
>>
>>36258332

Maybe you don't understand it. Using this place as an example: Saying 'wew guys reddit is cool and I like having sex with my gf' less often while I'm here doesn't really compare to blaming this place for all my problems. Sure I conform to environmental expectations, but that is me acting in the environment, not the environment acting on me. I'm more than capable of talking about my sweet facebook party photos and hanging out with all my friends at that place where friends hang out and doing friend stuff. I choose not to.

You're too hung up on what the cause is, I'm more interested in results. It could be that the fart fairy raping him every night has caused him to get nauseated by the thought of comfy racist unemployed frogs eating chicken. It doesn't matter though. Going to church is a behavior. Going to a website is a behavior. People go to church because they go to church, they didn't become whatever they are because of church. Environment really isn't that big of a deal. Judging by how OP writes I can tell he is definitely retarded and whatever he thinks is probably wrong entirely because it is him being the one who thinks it.

If he happens to have a time machine I guess he could go back and fuck the fart fairy before it fucks him, or tell himself to stop looking at pictures of frogs, but I doubt he has one. The easier thing to implement would be just stop looking at pictures of frogs.
>>
>>36257635
That pic is suprisingly accurate
wtf is that manga/ln on top right tho?
also wtf is with the correlation of being gay/trap and with communism???
>>
ahaha how retarded do you have to be to be driven crazy over an internet forum like just end yourself if that's how low you are
>>
>>36258603
>That pic is suprisingly accurate
it's just a cross-slice of 4chan's most active subcommunities, of course it is
>also wtf is with the correlation of being gay/trap and with communism???
there isn't one, especially. anime communism does in fact exist as a subculture, but it's too hipster and purity-sensitive to stick its nose in the gutter like that. gay anime people are more likely to be either nazis or esoteric whatevers.
>>
File: 1491897213746.jpg (248KB, 740x530px) Image search: [Google]
1491897213746.jpg
248KB, 740x530px
>>36258644
>gay anime people are more likely to be either nazis or esoteric whatevers
ok that makes me normal then
>>
>>36258509
On /r9k/ the environment is acting on you and you are also acting in the environment, and these interactions can define how you interact in the future, whether with things that are similar or dissimilar. Look at people who pick up political beliefs from /pol/. That isn't necessarily harmful, but it is a tangible effect that translates into modified behavior and thought processes even in other environments. Other effects may be harmful, though. Some people aren't as chameleon-like in that they keep their adaptations context-specific. Some people who curse less at church, because they go to church so often, start cursing less everywhere else, too, possibly without even realizing it. Some people instinctively put clothes on every morning not because they consciously think to themselves that they have to adhere to common social values, but because the behavior has been ingrained in them from doing it so often.

You're right that cutting out influences that you believe to be harmful is probably a good way to stop being influenced by those influences, I mean that's obvious enough. If OP has been driven insane by r9k, getting up and leaving /r9k/ probably won't magically make him sane again in an instant, and the fact that it won't (I mean, unless it does) doesn't necessarily make his insanity "innate". The pressure to adapt disappears but the adaptations themselves are still there until some other pressure is applied (whether internal or external, or homeostatic) that changes them to something else. But it should gradually help him.

And of course he could actually just be insane, but even then if /r9k/ is causing him discomfort it could be exacerbating it. The board itself probably isn't "the entire problem" but I'm not sure how one could say that it has absolutely no effects on anyone at all whatsoever at any time.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.