[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ignored text

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: cattttt.jpg (9KB, 250x243px) Image search: [Google]
cattttt.jpg
9KB, 250x243px
>texting girl
>joking back and forth
>things going well
>texting all night
>make a "bad" joke
>takes it too seriously
>send a couple of messages the next day
>get ignored
>don't want to take the "hint" because thats dated
>proceed to flood with messages till i get a response
>get blocked
>fuck my life

Anyone else feel like the passive ignore is a deal breaker? Why the fuck don't girls just say "leave me alone", instead of just being fucking passive?
>>
File: 10.jpg (31KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
31KB, 852x480px
*passively ignores the OP*
>>
>"leave me alone"
>you still throw an autistic fit
>you still make this thread

That's why anon.
>>
>>36256090

I swear i leave them alone when they say it.

I don't get it, why should i wait a couple of days till she forget a little and is more likely to respond? Why can't i get a response?
>>
post the convo OP, or just give us a recap
>>
>>36256125
cause being that straightforward to someone when the situation is negative is hard for most people
>>
File: cattttt.png (26KB, 251x275px) Image search: [Google]
cattttt.png
26KB, 251x275px
>>36256059
Once something like that happens you have to pretend you never met them and move on since you've already ruined your "reputation" with them. I think you should work on your social skills before attempting to message any girl, honestly. I wouldn't mind being your friend though (male)

>>36256125
>why should i wait a couple of days till she forget a little and is more likely to respond? Why can't i get a response?
That's just how it works. accept it
>>
>>36256148

basically i lived a couple of hours away from her and she told me that if she sent nudes she would not want to meet, i told her not to worry because we probably wouldn't meet anyway. She was cool with the prospect of this, and so i said
i actually do visit the towns she lived in because i have family there, i then jokingly said "i fucked up, bye". The next day i sent her a text basically saying whats up, and yeah it was all down hill from there.
>>
>>36256193

it's 3 words on a phone
>>
>>36256059
I can already tell you're autistic.

Its like the retard kids who line their blocks up in color and size order before going to bed. They can't process sleep without completing things.
>>
>>36256090
This
She wants to pretend like the situation never occurred
She wants to forget you, not engage you further. Even a single word of rejection is further engagement in comparison to saying nothing at all.
>>
>>36256059
honestly? because that would be more effort than you're worth to them. it's not that they're sadistic, it's that they just don't care about you. not even enough to formally dismiss you
>>
>tfw I was able to ignore a girl who would wait a week to two-weeks between conversations
>she called me yesterday and I ignored it

Doesn't feel as good as I had hoped but I'm also not interested in someone who doesn't actually talk to me.
>>
>>36256401
>>36256418

Valid points, but it should be a courtesy. Although 9/10 when i message the girl on a later date they're respondent.
>>
>>36256582
i've been where you're at. if you really have a problem with it, my advice would be to do A LOT of acid. i probably took a total of 4 milligrams (not all at once; stretched out over a 6 month period) before i fully realized how dumb giving a shit is. and you can do! just do the drugs.
>>
>>36256622
Loool, just be wary OP when I would do acid it was a fight for me to not text random people in my phone, and I couldn't really read very well so I'd send jumbled texts of weird word sequences. Had to be careful because not everyone approves.
>>
>>36256059
>Being such a beta cuck that you sabotage your own chances and refuse to acknowledge it
Why do all the normies get girls' numbers?
>>
>>36256841
I do it on purpose
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.