[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suicidal robot here, wondering if anyone has any firsthand or

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (6KB, 189x193px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
6KB, 189x193px
Suicidal robot here, wondering if anyone has any firsthand or certified knowledge on benzodiazepine overdoses.
>>
it's quicker to just throw yourself from a high point
>>
You need to drink alcohol with the benzos to make it foolproof
>>
>>36255759
yeah i took a bottle full of them with painkillers and had to go to the hospital. I just got knocked out and they made me drink some sort of shit to detox my liver or something(I dont remember much). If you do try to off yourself take a bottle full and a fifth of vodka then maybe you will die, otherwise its a waste of time.
>>
Don't do it, man.
Look at it this way. You're a fuck up and you can't fucking do anything right. You can't keep a house clean, you can't keep yourself fed. So if you kill yourself, especially in a way that's as hit-and-miss as necking benzos is, you'll have finally accomplished something and proven you're capable of committing to something and seeing it through. But in doing so you are making sure you will never do anything again. And what it doesn't work? You get taken to the hospital and live with the fact that you can't even kill yourself. The only way to go is up, dude.
>>
>>36255838
>just bee urself :)
>you can do ANYTHING
>world is oyster lol
>>
>>36255838
Yes-.. Real high up and then throw yourself off the edge.. As I said.
>>
>>36255836
also if you do and fail and someone finds out, they will never give you any good drugs like benzos, painkillers, stimulants again. it really fucked me over doing it
>>
>>36255759
It's hard to OD on benzos alone. You can try drinking with it but I used to do tons of drinking while on lots of xanax and never died, and I've seen many others take 5+ xanax and drink and still be okay. Since you have access to benzos tho, you can get creative. Take a bunch then jump in front of a train, or off a building, or into a lake, or just lay down in the cold if you live somewhere cold.
>>
>>36255759
it's very hard you'll probably end up just raping your neighbors cat and lighting a couple of churches on fire. nothing wrong with that if ur suicidal tho lol go for it
>>
>>36255838
Stupid post. I wish it was you killing your self instead of OP
>>
>>36255884
>5+ xanax and drink and still be okay
are your friends marvel superheroes?
>>
>Are you in crisis? Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at +1 (800) 273-8255.
>>
>>36255917
15+*, and no I don't have friends
>>
>>36255906
why am i laughing so hard at this?
>>
>>36255906
That's the fuckin thing, man, I was there a month ago. I changed nothing, and I got myself out of that hole. I just thought about it, and said to myself, "what am I gonna gain? Nothing." I still work in a warehouse for minimum wage, I'm still a kissless hugless holdhandsless virgin. It's just not worth killing yourself.
>>
>>36255925
>call some faggots who will read a script and call the cops on you if you try to hang up, getting you institutionalized and further ruining your life by giving you insane amounts of debt
Wow it's fucking nothing
>>
>>36255838
What a fag. Don't you have dicks to suck?
>>
>>36255944
Noting is worth anything beyond what value you assign it. Killing yourself is perfectly fine, just because it's not your thing doesn't mean you should try raining on everyone else's parade. Good for you, enjoy a miserable life for no reason, if empty platitudes are good enough for you, great, have fun. Some people have genuine reasons to die, and no amount of "just smile xD" is going to make those problems go away.
>>
OP here
So here's my setup
I have 10 pills of 3 different kinds of benzos, all crushed together in a plastic bag
I can get a bottle of vodka, tho I don't know how much is necessary
Odds of success, lads?
>>
>>36256039
50/50 my nigga. see you in hell.
>>
>>36256039
well let us know how it goes
>>
>>36256039
50/50
you either die or you don't
>>
>>36256039
name and mg of each?
>>
>>36256039
Are you dead yeah Op?
>>
>>36256039
Saged, reported, hidden, called the mods, emailed moot, emailed the admin, called the cops, called the state police, called the county sheriff, called your ISP, called the District Attorney, called Interpol, called the NYPD, called the State Attorney, called the LAPD, called Child Protective Services called the FBI, called US Homeland Security, called the CIA, called the NSA, called the US Marshals, called the local courthouse, called your State Constable, called London Metropolitan Police, called the German Police, called the TSA, called the US President, called the attorney general, called the National Guard, called the US marines, called the US Navy, called the US Air Force, called the US army, called the Royal Navy, called the governor of every state, called the Federal Air Marshals, called every sheriff deputy, called the Coast Guard, called the US Customs and Border Protection, called the RCMP, called every park ranger, called the mayor of every city in France, called the British Army, called the Queen, called NATO, called the Russian Air Force, called the Federal flight deck officers, called the UN, called the Corrections Department for every state, called the Australian Federal Police, called SWAT, called the Supreme Court, called the Mexican Police, called the White House, called the DEA, called the inspector general, called the Secret Service, called CNN, called ABC, called the vice president, called the senators for every state, called congress, called the pope, called CHP, called the Department of Fish and Wildlife for every state, called the internet police, caIled the US Capitol Police, and called your mom.
>>
>>36256039
ten pills and some liquor isn't gonna kill you famalam
>>
>>36256091
I wish I could tell you, my guy had them crushed up before I could confirm. If I knew, I would calculate it myself but I'm sure it's not just Xanax. I've done some research myself, and it looks like the best thing to do is mix benzos with other benzos and alcohol. Any evidence to the contrary?
>>
>>36256115
Should clarify, it's 30 pills total I believe, at least 25. Each 10 is a different type.
>>
Why not overdose on heroin instead
>>
>>36256190
Yeah that'll probably do it, with the vodka. Why are you offing yourself btw? I like hearing the stories from these threads. Tell us a bit about yourself.
>>36256110
Kek
>>
>>36256190
then yea take the pills then down the whole bottle of vodka fast that should do the trick unless you are really fat (250 lbs.)then you need more vodka good luck,
hopefully you have health insurance if it fails
>>
File: 1485750325116.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1485750325116.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>36256039
Godspeed annon take me with you one day you brave bastard
>>
>>36255759
That's boring shit. Drink some fluoroantimonic acid instead.
>>
Wait to od on Xanax bruv
if you have decided, at least go out peacefully
you'll sleep and keep sleeping
we will miss you though
>>
>>36256344
I barely even knew the dude m8. He didn't even respond to my post.>>36256327
>>
>>36256289
Combination of knowing from multiple first hand experiences that I'm not fit for being loved and becoming an even bigger joke after I was reported as a school shooter to the cops for mentioning suicide.
>>
>>36256313
Thanks, I'm actually underweight and pretty low tolerance. Only thing I'm still curious about is how much vodka, because it sounds negligible if people can accidentally drink enough to OD
>>
>>36256545
if you are low tolerance and underweight i doubt youll be able to drink more than that, you will start puking. if you can then drink more(i doubt it)
>>
>>36256545
yeah just get one more bottle just in case you can drink more if you really want to do this, and make sure nobody can find you
>>
>>36256682
Hopefully it just means that less is more and I won't need nearly as much as I'll have.
>>
family has died in my arms and i'm still not as fake depressed as you are
>>
File: image.jpg (11KB, 201x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11KB, 201x200px
>>36257036
Well obviously. If I was fake depressed, you wouldn't be. I'm just tired and bored, godspeed robots.
>>
>>36257083
just know that you could get drunk/ high instead. just snort that shit and drink a coupe shots.
either way good luck man
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.