[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever been bullied? Talk me about it.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 16

Have you ever been bullied? Talk me about it.
>>
File: nano sad.jpg (19KB, 300x397px) Image search: [Google]
nano sad.jpg
19KB, 300x397px
Well in school sometimes the kids would bully me when I was sitting alone and reading because they didn't allow you to have phones out in school. They would come over and tell me weird things and ask if I was a "loner" and laughed. Sometime before that in elementary school I would try to play video games with my friend who also kind of bullied me also, we would play Maplestory a lot, and he would tell me not to play during times when he was away so that I couldn't be a higher level than him. I messed up my point distribution because I was a dumb 4th or 5th grader and it was hard for me to level or fight enemies but I tried, and he would sorta make fun of me for it. I remember getting to level 50 was a big deal during the time because you could finally get a mount and do more stuff in the game, and it became kind of like a race. I was sick one day and I stayed home, and I spent all day grinding at the pyramid thing, and I finally got to level 50 before him. He got really upset and started talking about how I have no life and all I do is play this game.

Nowadays I'm bullied a little bit online by a friend on discord who keeps trying to hypnotize me or turn me into a girl. He keeps telling me I should take hormones and stuff and gets me to say lewd things that makes me feel guilty. I do like being thought of as cute or feminine or sweet, but all the other stuff is scary to me, but he keeps doing it. He keeps saying that he's my boyfriend and that I'm his girlfriend even though I'm not a girl or ready to have a girlfriend or boyfriend and the thought of it scares me.
>>
>>36255739
aw be careful dude, don't do things that make you feel uncomfortable, ignore them if they won't take no for an answer eventually they'll stop harassing you, good luck kiddo
>>
>>36255531
because I was super autism and had no social ability to make friends or be normal in school I was bullied alot, name calling, beaten, hair pulling (by girls) etc. The bullying happened every day when I was 11-13 till I moved schools. I told the teachers but they were just disgusting chav lovers who kept saying it was bant when it wasn't. I'd come home crying most of the time. I think the worst time was when someone my age came up to me with a knife saying he will cut me up if I go near him every again. He got sent to a 'bad school' after that happened. Although it did teach me to be smart in the way I approach people and how to 'act normal' I guess.
>>
>>36255739
sounds like your friend knows whats best for you
you should listen to him and become girly
>>
yeah i told 'em i was straight
they kept posting dick pics

i sincerely felt bad for their kind from their dumb anime pics and topics
>>
>>36255531
Sometimes got asked if I was Jewish and had Jewish jokes made against me on account of my Jewnose and curly locks of hair. Got called a weirdo for wearing weird /fa/ stuff like ninjagoth and streetgoth outfits, combat boots, destroyed jeans, strange t-shirts, denim jackets with strange patches, jeggings etc. I stopped caring about cool fashion trends about a year ago though and now just wear more or less normie clothes.

Other than that I haven't really been bullied.
>>
File: the world.gif (1MB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
the world.gif
1MB, 400x240px
>>36255531
i was never really directly bullied in school but people often said stuff about me behind my back. recently i met this guy in a fighting game discord, he was a lot better than me at the game and would constantly follow me around and talk shit. it went on for months and one time he even found some other discord i was in and joined just to attack me some more, not sure why he was so obsessed with me.
>>
>>36255531
I don't want to talk about it

Sorry
>>
>>36255531
My whole life.

Comment original.

It's a combination of my looks and personality.
>>
>>36255531
My whole life.

Comment original.

//////---:::/://///
It's a combination of my looks and personality.
>>
File: cheeeeeen.jpg (12KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
cheeeeeen.jpg
12KB, 255x255px
>>36255531
I was bullied quiet a lot in elementary school and middle school. Never really could bother with telling people to stop, as I didn't care about it even though I was completely friendless. Spent pretty much every year of school sitting alone at lunch, playing alone at recess or just staying inside because I didn't want to interact with other people while I was in elementary school.
While in Highschool, people tried to become my friends but only because they were in fear I'd become a shooter. And I can't blame them for the fear they had. I've been both cold and emotionless for a long time but it really hit it's peaks at that time. You could hear the rancor in my voice with every word I spoke.

That picture of Sanae really hurts me, all I want to do is give her a huge and console her.
>>
Some genius at my school decided it was a smart idea to put all the smart kids and the kids who were struggling in the same class in 6th grade and give them 2 teachers.
>>
>>36255739
Stop being a fag, it's not good for you.
>>
>>36255531
>Have you ever been bullied
Yes
>Tell me about it
Not much to tell. They pushed me around and called me names.
>>
>>36255531
I was quiet and nice and people bullied me for it. That's about all.
>>
From kindergarten to high school. I was a loner and extremely, extremely shy. Kids would call me names and push me into things, it was a game. One time they all got together and literally played the "ignore game" in which the entire day the entire class ignored me.

I don't know which is worse. The kids or the teachers who just shrugged in indifference at the sight of my pain. My mom works with the same people who just let kids torment me. I doubt I will ever forgive them. 12 years, 12 fucking years and only 2 teachers stuck up for me. The funny thing is, is that they weren't teachers either. It was a consular and a teachers assistant.
>>
>>36257639
this is legitimately the most painful thing i've read on this board. i hope life's treating you better now anon.
>>
File: Its me.jpg (46KB, 415x484px) Image search: [Google]
Its me.jpg
46KB, 415x484px
>>36257639
And you know what's great?
Karma never comes back to cut their throats or kick their teeth in. (The people who were bullies.)
Some motherfucker who bullied me for 7 years straight and was an absolutely horrific person, got into an Ivy League school. Mother. Fucking. Harvard.

You deserve the best in life for the way you were treated early on, but being bullied does help one realize something at an early age: Life is shit and it doesn't really ever fuckin' seem to get better.
>>
>>36255531
No, not really. I kept to myself, and that's what gets a lot of robots pushed around, but thankfully I was a big guy.
>>
>>36257716
Far from it. I mean that post is just grazing what I suffered, I didn't even get into how it got violent on several occasions.

I literally may have to live off the government because no matter how much therapy I go to I never seem to improve. I'm afraid of everyone I meet. That's why I love 4chan. I'm anonymous and nothing I say will be held to me like a gun to my head. I'm a wreck.

People really downplay how bullying effects you, especially at a young age. Literally almost my entire life so far has been filled with people telling me how much they hate me for existing, how I am a mistake. You can't put someone through that for over 12 years and expect them to be ok on the other side.
>>
File: download.png (7KB, 218x232px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
7KB, 218x232px
>>36255531
I was bullied from elementary to middle school before I ended up changing schools. I have zero positive memories of school from probably third grade to eighth. I honestly credit that as why I am such a cyborg RN. Had good high school years and am in CC rn but I feel like I missed out on so much in H.S. because of the damage to my self esteem.
>>
>>36257733
It came back for one of the people who tormented me. Fucker is addicted to heroin and in some mexican shithole to avoid prosecution. I have no idea what happened to everyone else though.

It pisses me off when people get all mad about school shootings because we literally do nothing to prevent it. No wonder these kids are literally being drive fucking psychotic. I was lucky enough to be mild natured. But when you subject someone to that shit for that long it fucks with them to the core. And oh, herp derp, it's the guns.

No you fucking tools. It's the mean as shit kids who torment them and the teachers who just sit by and say "oh fucking well, get used to it". Makes my blood boil.
>>
File: 91931367b6968113bf1b141e13d6b83a.jpg (587KB, 850x1275px) Image search: [Google]
91931367b6968113bf1b141e13d6b83a.jpg
587KB, 850x1275px
>>36255531
Any bit of bullying I got was mostly deserved and forced me to mend my autistic ways.
I was never bullied too badly though.
Being the smartest kid in the class and people below you on the pecking order helped.

>>36257400
Then you're going to love this.
>>
>>36256824
No, that's a bad friend.
>>
>>36257951
you sound like a bad friend
if your friend turned out to be a girly sissy boy, wouldn't you help them become a girl?
>>
File: 1461168911768.png (171KB, 329x442px) Image search: [Google]
1461168911768.png
171KB, 329x442px
I was bullied in year 7 and 8 (British school system) because I was that quiet, nerdy outcast. Funny thing is when I first started secondary school I actually tried to be friendly and make friends with people, but for some reason I was ridiculed and treated like a damned leaper within the first 3 hours. Year 7 was mainly just name-calling and ostracism.

In year 8 the only friends I had in my other classes disappeared, they moved class because they moved up/down a set, so now I was completely on my own all the time. This just made things worse, the name-calling was constant, people would constantly look at me and laugh behind my back or just overtly point at me and mock me. I was often physically bullied, I was pushed around by this chad called Jake and there was this tall, stocky motherfucker called Aaron who would punch my in my arm every science class. I pretended it didn't hurt because I didn't want to make a big deal.

Anyway essay over, about to reach the character cap
>>
>>36257896
>tfw this thread is turning me on

more
>>
File: 1469849318250.jpg (355KB, 1000x745px) Image search: [Google]
1469849318250.jpg
355KB, 1000x745px
>>36257803
You know, to some degree it feels nice to silently get your revenge on people you hate. But at the same time you have to have a bit of a heart I guess and just hope they learn from being a shit person and eventually become a better one. This is what I'd say about most people but fuck that guy, I hope he overdoses and violently chokes on his own sick for a good twenty minutes or so before dying.

And isn't that what it's always about on the news? Fucking idiots won't stop for a goddamn second and realize they're hurting people with their words. Eventually you do realize they're just words, but they do hurt really badly at times. It's rare someone does take a step back and tell others that what they're doing is harmful.

>>36257896
Ice fairy is a good girl, this makes me sad. Why do you like hurting people anon? Is it because you hurt too, just like the rest of us? It's okay, I think we'll understand.
>>
>>36258125
Right. Eventually you do realize it but as a kid you don't know any better. Like if the kids used the same insults they did then on me now, I'd just say fuck 'em. But as a kid you don't fucking know. You don't know about the bigger world out there or the people you meet, these people are literally your world and they all hate you.
>>
>>36258046
Eh, I don't want to derail the thread too much, but you can look on gelbooru under the Ryona tag.
You might get a kick out of this doujin too.
http://hentai2read.com/hop_step_hi_kick/1/

>>36258125
Hey she clearly hurt herself.
But I don't think that's quite it though, I don't really like hurting.
It's more about caring about someone who's hurt I guess.
>>
I got beat up everyday by five bullies from 1st grade to 12th grade. And i couldn't do shit about it because they were boxers and i was just a beta bitch who only knew how to do dragon ball and naruto fight moves. I couldn't transfer schools either.
>>
File: 1483104131989.png (81KB, 222x137px) Image search: [Google]
1483104131989.png
81KB, 222x137px
There was this group of bullies but they never really bothered me. One time one of them tried to fuck with me and I threw him against a metal locker. They didn't mess with me after that.
Not that I had friends either.
>>
As soon as i started middle school, people started bullying me, and even my "friends" from previous times jumped on the bandwagon for easy popularity. It went from name calling to violence quickly, and i ended up getting jumped by 5 of them. But it wasn't over yet. As soon as my dad heard about this he whipped out his old weights and boxing bad and spent days whipping me from a beta bitch into a man. I went back and beat the shit out of the lead alpha chad. Well it turns out people keep bullying you but make sure you don't hear about it, you are still as outcast as before. Not what i expected when i had Chad on the floor crying
>>
>>36257763
How did you get therapy, anon? I could really need some but I don't know how to get it without spending a fortune. I was physically abused by my family and still get emotionally abused. Was bullied from the first to seventh grade and people in general treated me like a freak who deserved only the worst.

Still living with my dysfunctional family and can't get a job because I'm fucked up. Is there a way to get an own flat from the government? Because I could really need that in order to get stable.
>>
>>36255531

Yes, but I've repressed it so much that it's just one general theme in my mind of "I've been mistreated by people".

I remember it all but I just can't talk about it or even type out the experiences.
>>
>>36255531
i feel sorry for high school dropouts...
>>
I was never actually bullied, hit my adult height early on and was somewhat imposing relative to my peers. Instead I feel somewhat guilty because I didn't stand up more for a few people who were. For instance I remember this one girl in my class, she was pretty nice. But a few girls kept trying to spread rumors that she had herpes or aids and other nonsense like that.

Wish I had told them to fuck off. There were a couple of other cases like that too.
>>
File: borntofeel3.jpg (5KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
borntofeel3.jpg
5KB, 205x246px
>tfw never been bullied

I'm not even worth the effort
>>
>>36257639
>they all got together and literally played the "ignore game" in which the entire day the entire class ignored me.

How is this a bad thing? You wanted to be left alone or not? Fucking attentionfag
>>
File: 0134 - WlHOCzS.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
0134 - WlHOCzS.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>>36255531
BULLIED? WTF FUCK DUDE, ARE YOU A MANLET? PUNCH HIM IN THE FACE AND RUN RUN RUN RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
>>
File: 1490838191269.png (174KB, 416x396px) Image search: [Google]
1490838191269.png
174KB, 416x396px
>>36255531
I was the kid that the bullied kids would pick on, I would get knocked out and stuffed inside a tiny locker when I had claustrophobia.

I had 0 friends until I was 14, and the new freinds I got treated me like shit anyway.

Even though I was born in 1998 my dad gave me his old win 98 gaming PC, I had deus ex, thief 1 & 2, system shock 2 and half life.

No one really spoke to me most of the time and I had different interests to everyone at my school.

I would just wake up, use my old shitty PC in the dark with headphones with no internet and block out reality completely pretty much all day until I was 14.

I kinda enjoyed it though, now I feel no need to be social, have friends or any kind of relationship with anyone. I don't feel loneliness at all.
>>
>>36258366
what the fuck have i read?
>>
>>36260054
fucking die,you norman piece of shit!
>>
>>36257639
jesus christ i want to hold and kiss you
>>
Advice for any teens under 16 getting bullied: just fight them, nothing will happen to you and it won't follow you into adulthood. I regret not standing up for myself as a teen and now I'm an adult with regrets and bitter rage because I was a little bitch
>>
>>36261728
Same, the good part is that now nobody crosses me. But the fact that they did still makes me mad no matter how hard im now.
>>
File: 1485512953920.jpg (22KB, 484x484px) Image search: [Google]
1485512953920.jpg
22KB, 484x484px
>>36261728
>nothing will happen to you
>female teachers will take the side of the autistic, creepy kid instead of the handsome sociable one
Lol. You're either going to be blamed for attacking him, or both will get the same punishment because of retarded zero-tolerance policies. For the sake of yourself and your dignity, you should do it anyway.
>>
to elementary school at early hightschool i was bulied by some chadinteligentandsome guy
he was doing joke and calling name
it was awfull to have all he's crew of chad arond me
also because i got long hair and my mother was a tracher some random guy always saying "hey are you a girl or a guy " ."hey are you the son of (mother name)"they never get violent but it was arasment
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.