[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm the only robot here, all you guys are outgoing and show

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

I'm the only robot here, all you guys are outgoing and show your faces online, I can't talk to anyone and have no esteem
>>
You can talk to me if it helps
>>
File: 1490380141784.jpg (70KB, 625x637px) Image search: [Google]
1490380141784.jpg
70KB, 625x637px
Say something anonymously then, baby steps
>>
>>36255516
No, fuck off Chad minor. Your just some hot normie that's here for memes
>>
>>36255554
Cmon man I want to get to know you and help you. I'm also a khv *just like you*, we could be friends
>>
File: 1490377857569.gif (156KB, 260x187px) Image search: [Google]
1490377857569.gif
156KB, 260x187px
>>36255554
Come on bro, all you need to do is be yourself
>>
>>36255586
What is there to know honestly? I'm just a black shut in.
>>
>>36255607
If you want to change then change, as long as you don't do it to meet social expectations do it for yourself
>>
>>36255607
No hobbies? Interests? Just trying to help my friend
>>
>>36255488
>tfw massive nose massive ears, 5'6'' aspie and fucking brown to top it all off.
>tfw mom tells me I look handsome just to get my self-esteem up but it's just pathetic at this point
>tfw both of my sisters are 8/10 drop dead gorgeous

I want to die, it's not fair to be the only ugly person in my entire extended family. I can't talk to anyone about this feeling since everyone spouts the same "JUST BEEE URSELF" shit while being 7/10 and above and having been normal since birth.
>>
>>36255654
I run occassionally, I play vidya, I shitpost, I draw. That's me. I'm uninteresting
>>36255643
Dude it's not by choice, people become shut ins, because there is no ability to change
>>
>>36255680
Your better off than me, I'm ugly and I have a bad personality, so I just stay inside
>>
>>36255683
>I run
From the law? :^)

>play vidya
What genre do you like?

>draw
What do you like to draw?
>>
>>36255705
No, I run so I don't get fat
>Play
I'm a fan of anything that isn't a shooter or moba
>Draw
I used to be really good, now I'm just trying to be adequate
>>
>>36255737
But what do you like to draw anon?

I haven't played a game in awhile, last was probably EU4 and madden. Got like 400 hours on both
>>
>>36255761
I used to draw people and tattoo art and monster designs, but I'm really shitty now
>>
>>36255683
Your excuses are a prime example of why you've failed to change, work on your mentality then you can make the break. Read up on some philosophy
>>
>>36255488
>all you guys
You fucking retard, of course the only people you see doing that are those that do that, we are the silent majority.

>tfw too socially anxious to talk on the phone or even use any instant chat like kik, skype, discord, etc. and insist on communicating via email and text message.
>>
>>36255804
That doesn't even make sense. Why bother with people if they think your disgusting? Why talk when you are ignored? You can't understand, because these are problems you've never dealt with. Every time I go anywhere, people look at me like I'm some type of evil monster.
>>
>>36255781
Yeah I used to draw at a young age but just got tired of it never really converting into anything good but still halfway decent. Now when I try it's just a mess.

Recently I've been working on a project where I need to create animation/designs and I've used bases and got some ok results. You got a deviantart or anything like that?
>>
>>36255861
Sorry I don't have a DeviantArt.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.