[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have no strength of mind. Fucking help. Listen to my bullshit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1396444047072.gif (580KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1396444047072.gif
580KB, 480x360px
I have no strength of mind. Fucking help.
Listen to my bullshit

>2 girls
>been very intimate with both of them at separate times
>Girl A used to be QT3.14, but got pretty depressed and gained a lot of weight
>we break up
>Girl B is 8/10 hot (my preferences mostly)
>Girl B is wife material but had a wild past that ended up scarring herself in a few ways
>Girl A is good friend when she's in a good mood but isn't a sweetheart and hasn't been romantic in a long time. We don't have the chemistry we used to.
>Girl A has the best feeling sex ever
>Girl B is great for sweetness and romance
>Girl B is hot and sex is fun but doesn't feel even nearly as good

>I can't stop thinking about A in regards to sex.
>It's so easy to take what I want from her, too. She likes that.
>A hates B, though. And she can't stand that I have feelings for B.
>Both worship me sexually like a god. I'm in a constant state of imbalance between "I'm worthless" and "I'm a god"

Wanting to chase A is tearing me apart. I can't get rid of these urges. But I love B in a way that I haven't seen in A for a long time. I'm getting to the point where I'm having nightmares about losing either of them.

tl;dr
I'm losing my mind over wanting old gf as a fuck buddy best friend and newer girl as a loving waifu.

I'm afraid of getting tired of one over missing the other. What the fuck is wrong with me?
>>
>What the fuck is wrong with me?
You're shitting up my board normie that's what's wrong here

Sage
>>
You could try talking to girl B?????
That way you don't end up just hurting some one based off of completely selfish reasons and losing everything????
>>
>>36255443
>normie
I fucking wish
>>
>>36255469
and say what exactly?
"Got some feelings about my old girlfriend that will hurt you."

Good to mention, I'm dating Girl B again.
>>
>>36255498
Why not just say

"Hey Girl B, I love you and I want to be with you, but for some reason I just keep having thoughts about Girl A. I appreciate her as a friend, and enjoyed the time we had before, but I'm not really interested and don't want to be interested in her at all. Since I care so much about you I just thought you should know, and I want to completely have you on my mind. Maybe we can think of a way to build our relationship and become closer together?"
>>
>>36255419
Everyone loves fat pussi
>>
>>36255543
Maybe so. That doesn't get rid of the inner demons of lust and such.
>>
>>36255577
Well then eat dirt, man. Like either face the problem or just make up excuses within yourself to hold you back.
>>
>>36255599
not exactly making excuses
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.