[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /Dumb/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 20170414_015303-1.jpg (696KB, 2808x1781px) Image search: [Google]
20170414_015303-1.jpg
696KB, 2808x1781px
Finished a months long mental eval today. Depression (dystymia), Panic disorder, generalized anxiety. Autism. Stuff I already figured.

The kicker is finding out that I'm actually pretty dumb. Having it laid out on paper was a punch in the gut.

What does someone with my IQ profile even do for a living? I knew I was dysfunctional, but a 94 IQ where it all skews verbal is ridiculous.

I feel like I'm going to crater when my parents die, and im never going to accomplish anything in life.

Even worse, I'm not dumb enough to warrant accommodations at my college. But im literally 2 percentile points away from it.

This pisses me off so much. Wasted time and money. I feel hopeless, and this isnt helping my suicidal ideation.
>>
You're better than 95% of people at vocabulary quizzes!
>>
>>36255164
Whoa shit.

I took one of those recently.

I was so sleep deprived when my parents brought me in, I'm sure the scores are at least 10 points off

What state did you get your eval in?
>>
>>36255164
I suspect my IQ is pretty average.

Average is not good enough to live a nice life in the US anymore.
>>
>>36255676
Florida.

Flblock
>>
>>36255164
When you say "months long," were you evaluated every day for a month, or did it take a month for them to write the report?

My eval took like 3 days.

Did you take the autism test? The one where they make you play with the toys and stuff?
>>
>>36255897
It was a number of sessions spread out over time.

>did they make you play with toys.
Nah.
>>
File: 1491011761089.jpg (67KB, 478x465px) Image search: [Google]
1491011761089.jpg
67KB, 478x465px
take the JCTI online freely, you'll get a better grasp of your fluid intelligence there. take your time and think long and hard until you think you are not capable of solving a problem
>>
>>36256403
More accurate than the wisc?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.