[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So there is a girl I know who loves anime and Kpop (and even

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

So there is a girl I know who loves anime and Kpop (and even knows how to dance). She's attractive and even though not really that much of an introvert person at all, she's not extrovert, so she's got an amazing personality; is caring and kind.
Would you like her?
What would you do to approach her and get close?
I think it's rare and a weird chance. Help bros.
>>
>>36255022
Sounds like you like her. Go for it bro and post your results
> What would you do to approach her and get close?
I wouldn't be sitting here if I knew
>>
>>36255022
Bump. Pls healp bros.
>>
>>36255022

She's fantasizing about Chad literally every moment she's awake. Give up, you never had a chance. none of us ever did.
>>
>>36255461

as for specifics we have nothing to tell you

just settle on a simple and honest plan to spend a few minutes with her, make sure you don't leave without asking her out directly and clearly. say out loud "for a date" if you have to. just do your best from there.

if you lose faith, just remember why you got into this to start with, and also remember that one day you will be dead and none of your embarrassments or anxiety will have mattered at all.
>>
Dont fuck it up like i did fellow robot.

Start by talking to her, not too much, just approach to her and start a little chat about her interest or something.
Make her laugh, a few jokes here and there will make her your friend in no time.
Once shes your friend, keep her as your friend, if you try to rush things you will fuck up so hard that you will regret it your whole life.
And last but not least, dont be so desperate for her, just try to make her your friend and you will know the time to tell her about your feelings towards her, but remember, DONT. RUSH. THINGS.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.