[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tax Refund money

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: bignig.png (108KB, 188x212px) Image search: [Google]
bignig.png
108KB, 188x212px
I just got 1.9k dollars from my tax refund and was wondering what to spend it on.

Traveling seems like fun, but then again I have no one to travel with or friends abroad (or friends at all). What are some good places to travel to or things to spend it on?
>>
Try investing it all and make more money.
>>
>>36254616
Spend it on alcohol and a fleeting moment of peace from the hell that is being a wagie
>>
>>36254683
I'm a waiter, and while it is kind of hellish, I am not really a wagie, nor a slave. I make good cash and work little hours.
>>
>>36254665
How does one invest?
>>
File: KGOJ8iY.png (279KB, 421x421px) Image search: [Google]
KGOJ8iY.png
279KB, 421x421px
>>36254616
Fuck

I really need to do my taxes

This was supposed to be the year I wouldn't procrastinate

Next year's the year....
>>
>>36255014
Use Turbo tax or any other online tax service, its easy as fuck and they do it for you.
>>
>>36254824
ask your bank

sit down with someone, they'd be overjoyed to open you up an "investment" account or some shit (since they take a cut and have fees)

Usually you get an account set up with the bank to which you have online access to

Then, you can literally type in letters from their site UI (such as AAPL for Apple) from your fucking laptop or phone and buy however many shares you want in that company

The actual mechanical process of buying stocks and bonds and shit is probably a little harder than doing laundry and a little easier than cooking some staple foods.
>>
>>36254824
Put your money in a mutual fund. Buy and sell some cryptocurrencies since they're making money now with low entry. Safest bet is mutual fund though. Start a small business gig.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.