[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my girlfriend just dumped me guys. can you help cheer me up?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: images.png (2KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
2KB, 225x225px
my girlfriend just dumped me guys. can you help cheer me up?
>>
Tell anon what happened. How long were you together?
>>
>>36254143
It's not too late, anon. You can win her back.
Just keep apologizing to her and appeasing her.
>>
>>36254309
6 months. She just wasn't feeling it I guess. She said she doesn't know if she could be happier. Hypothetical stuff, it sucks. I loved her though, very deeply.
>>
>>36254338
Wasn't like that, I didn't do anything. I guess she just thought we were incompatible.
>>
File: Harry Dean Stanton Paris Texas.png (946KB, 989x562px) Image search: [Google]
Harry Dean Stanton Paris Texas.png
946KB, 989x562px
>>36254350

Never been broken up with for that reason, but have been broken up with many, many times. Cliche and all as it is, it's just going to take some time. I'm very sorry to hear of your heartbreak. Being dumped is a horrible feeling.
>>
>>36254143
Better to have originally loved and lost than never loved at all.
>>
>>36254629
>>36254652

Thank you Anons. It aches pretty bad but I'll be okay. It's just this deep pain right now. But you're right, just need time.
>>
Find a somewhat social activity that you also find pleasurable. Indulge in it pretty heavily, it's bonus if it's physical exercise of some form. For me it was surfing
>>
File: 1455017598349.gif (1MB, 250x131px) Image search: [Google]
1455017598349.gif
1MB, 250x131px
>>36254143
>my girlfriend
GET OUT!(

I^
>>
>>36254731

I'm >>36254629

Take it one day at a time, anon. Slowly, you will start to heal, and eventually you will find someone else, someone better. And if the cycle repeats, so be it; glean what you can from the experiences and proceed. I am going through some tough times with my girlfriend at the moment and feel that a break is inevitable. I feel your pain.

I'll be in this thread for a while if you would just like to chat about it, if that might help.
>>
>>36254143
Get revenge op teach that bitch a lesson.
>>
>>36254853
I appreciate it anon, beyond words.

What's going on with your girlfriend?
>>
>>36254853
Screw this op. No more Mr. Nice guy the hour of vengeance is at hand the Gods demand blood Blood
>>
>>36254143
Nah just do it
>>
File: 1384493328935.jpg (26KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1384493328935.jpg
26KB, 400x400px
>>36254954

Was this your first gf, or just one you really, truly loved?

My situation is complicated. She is on a year contract for a job in a foreign country, so we can only communicate online. It's been difficult. Arguments are frequent. I think that it will end before she returns home, as much as I don't want it to. As much as I really believed she was "the one," this time, my morale steadily wanes as time goes on and arguments increase in frequency.
So it goes, anon.
>>
>>36254143
You look good today, anon. Now go buy some beer and watch your favorite reruns on Netflix. Tomorrow you can start writing down a new dream or work on a project you've been ignoring.
>>
>>36254143
No, but I'll help break your legs you normie shit.
>>
>>36254143
Same thing happened to me yesterday, so you're not alone. But I believe we can still find love and happiness, there's a lot of people in the world, and the probability that this one girl is THE ONLY ONE is very low.
But even if she is, there may be happiness without love, I guess.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.