[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

type a message to shia.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: 1458624021667.jpg (46KB, 456x488px) Image search: [Google]
1458624021667.jpg
46KB, 456x488px
hey shia i know you're reading this you big retard.

you're an idiot. you're deadset just the biggest fuckwit. the reason i act the way i do is to spite people like you. i do it to for the reaction and nothing else. sure there's going to be a couple idiots who take things a bit too far but that's how it is everywhere. and in a community filled with spergs, like no shit it's gonna happen. stop generalizing the community. the moment you do that, everything just collapses on itself because you're just perpetuating the exact inequalities you are 'supposedly' fighting against. you're a hypocrite of the highest degree.

you get angry so easily. if you were actually funny, you might have actually gotten somehwre but ur not and now ur a meme. it's all a joke. a fucking joke senpai relax.

look at the people who support you. they have nothing going on upstairs, and being able to call them out for it feels fucking beautiful especially when you and the rest of society reward this behavior. they are retarded and need to know it.

can you for one second just stop trying so damn hard. like i'm all for trying to be ur best and that fucking narrative whatever but ur just doing it wrong. people dont like being screamed at. if anything, you've just made things that much worst. now 'chanboys' just hate u more and the division just grows even more. it's irony to the tenth power. and you may as well have started it you fucking moron.

now i'm just more hyped up to be an even bigger shitlord and now i'll feel even less remorse doing it. it's gonna feel great. maybe if you didn't ironically place barriers with your whole he will not divide us bullcrap this might not have been the case. but you couldnt, you didnt, and now your paying the price, you goddamn idiot.

you are not a nice person. you just scream a lot and think ur some fucking messiah or something. try a different approach. fuck i hate u cunt.
>>
File: 1485440378862.png (211KB, 543x453px) Image search: [Google]
1485440378862.png
211KB, 543x453px
I don't even know who you're talking about. Some tripfag?
>>
>>36254152
shia labeouf u jabroni
>>
>>36254187
Oh. I don't pay attention to Hollywood garbage. So does he browse this board or something?
>>
Shia you are great bro.
You actually get out and try to help the world. Unlike SOME people.
>>
Deal with ur own shit shia what are u trying to accomplise huh
>>
>>36254201
>I'm a newfag

Leave
>>
>>36254653
He's a famous millionaire. He has a girl, career and life.
>>
>>36254573
he's an arrogant piece of shit just looking for a one up wherever he goes
>>
>>36254751
Some people kill themself even with all that
>>
>>36254653
He wants you to stop crying about your life and if you are so unhappy with it to do something about it.

JUST DO IT!

He is being a chad, trying to help you out.
>>
>>36254816
Im not unhappy about it more like he is
>>
>>36254805
How is he arrogant? Because he believes he can change the world?
>>
>>36254842
Well most of this board seems unhappy. Have you even been here? Are you just visiting from reddit?
>>
>>36254816
>just do it
if that's what he's doing right now he should stop just doing it because rn, this whole movement is bringing out the worst in me and a lot of other people.
he is just giving incentive for shitlords to be even bigger ones while we're labelled as the bad guys.
>>
don't hate on me I just copied the text from twitter because I thought it was relevant
>>
>>36254854
if he wasn't arrogant, it never would have blown up the way it did. watch him, it's like he has no desire to hear different opinions. everything that doesn't conform with his beliefs gets screamed at.
>>
>>36254104
hey shia

you need to chill, senpai

you are only helping to divide people

just relax, take a step back, and take a look down at everything from above

you have good intentions, but you are trying to solve a false problem using the wrong methods

just chill
>>
stop screaming, calm down
is just a frog lol
protip, stop acknowledging it
>>
I think shia is even more depressed then people on here and hides it by shouting at it
>>
>>36254104
Dear Shia,

I liked that tank movie you were in with Bradd Pitt.

I thought it was cool how the Nazi killed you.

-Love Anon
>>
File: doit.jpg (11KB, 990x500px) Image search: [Google]
doit.jpg
11KB, 990x500px
hey shia,

keep making the alt right neckbeards and neo nazis cry

thanks daddy
>>
Wait, so what is this whole cabin thing about? I heard he said some shit about /r9k/, or that he read off tweets with stuff about it, but I haven't actually looked into it.
>>
>>36255133
I mean, they seem to be having a lot of fun. It sounds like Shia just keeps feeding them.
>>
>>36255133
that's a good meme lol +10 internetz to you
http://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1492150178250.webm
>>
>>36254104
SHIA READ THIS

remember shia everyone thinks they are a good person
>>
shia, do you still want to fuck your mother? if there's any post in this thread that deserves an answer, it's mine.
>>
i want this normie out of my fucking safespace right the fuck now
>>
>>36254961
You mean like " reeeee normie get off my board?"

Aren't robots the ones who don't want to hear other ppls opinion and just scream reee? Aren't you the ones who call them wagecucks and stuff?
>>
>>36255555
>wagecucks
did you actually fall for that meme
>>
Shia do you think traps are gay? Have you ever thought of sucking off tyrone in your jail cell for reparations?
>>
File: shia_btfo.png (695KB, 1156x1564px) Image search: [Google]
shia_btfo.png
695KB, 1156x1564px
Shia doesn't actually lurk 4chins, he just copy pasted the rant from some furfags twitter
>>
>>36256100
i like that he's gone back to his creative roots with blatant plagiarism. it's the right thing to do.
>>
File: 1489836796604.jpg (47KB, 480x633px) Image search: [Google]
1489836796604.jpg
47KB, 480x633px
Shia is a dumb heretic name. You'll be the first to hang on the day of the rope
>>
>>36255133
>keep making the alt right neckbeards and neo nazis cry
If he really does this, I will donate.

Nothing more hilarious than seeing a bunch of 30 year old white males getting triggered.
>>
>>36256415
you know, current /pol/ is full of underage newfags
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.