[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>bf is hanging out with stacy men are pigs. literally animals.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 174
Thread images: 23

File: 1475035606443.jpg (44KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1475035606443.jpg
44KB, 400x400px
>bf is hanging out with stacy

men are pigs. literally animals.
>>
Women are all cheating whores, anyway.
Good on him for not sticking to a single faithless snake.
>>
File: fuckface.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
fuckface.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
>>36253847
>girl with a chad bf on /r9k/

Even legitimate fembots don't really belong here. Why do you fucking roasties bother coming here?
>>
I think it's sad how common cheating seems to be these days.
I know people have always done it, but it seems like it's on its way to becoming socially acceptable.

Even how things like FWB and open relationships are acceptable now.

It all disgusts me so much.
>>
File: 1490524473576.jpg (24KB, 600x484px) Image search: [Google]
1490524473576.jpg
24KB, 600x484px
>>36253922
>legitimate
>fembots
>>
> tfw men dont have the capacity for love

I mean OP's a troll but broken clocks are right twice a day
>>
i bet you think its okay when you do it
>chads just a friend XD
>>
>>36253847
Only the jocks, which your whore mentality led you to want to date, you disgusting women are all the same. If you went for a guy like myself who would actually care about you instead of that bottom feeding pig who was born lucky, then you wouldn't be in the position you're in. Go fuck yourself you stupid brainless piece of shit whore.
>>
>>36253966
There are some girls here who are at least socially retarded friendless autists.

The reason they don't fit in though is because if they wanted, they could easily have a bf. Their problem is they want a Chad, when in reality, all they could hope for would be a robot.
>>
File: 1481758487327.jpg (212KB, 609x749px) Image search: [Google]
1481758487327.jpg
212KB, 609x749px
>>36253859
>>36253922
>>36254027
please. less virgin posts. you are proving my point.

>talk about womean like pieces of meat
>get butthurt when women prefer men of a decent height
>>
File: haruhi.png (231KB, 391x412px) Image search: [Google]
haruhi.png
231KB, 391x412px
>>36254119
Where the hell do you think you are?

All you're doing is proving even more that you don't belong here
>>
> have a crush on a guy who's the roommate of my brother and a mutual friend
> self decribes as a robot
> we bond over being autistic spergs and tabletop games
> couple of skype sessions
> hang out irl
> he ignores me
> i go back to england
> my brother keeps saying that he likes me, talks about me nonstop
> crush texts me some pervy stuff
> i'm happy that he's into me, although I think it's tactless
> attribute it to him getting drunk earlier/nerves, keep being friendly with him
> i visit my family a little later, stop by brother's place
> ignores me again
> just never iniates or engaged in conversation unless drunk
> goes to his room to sleep
> " hey i don't know where I'm sleeping? You guys moved the couch and there's no blankets?"
>" ask your brother"
> " well hes asleep and he works tomorrow i don't want to do that"
> no response
> " uh wanna hang out"
> " nah i'm sleeping"
> he's watching the anime adaptation of monster
> go back to my dad's place
> through downtown Vancouver
> in the middle of the night
> doesn't offer a cab or a " text me when you get home"

This is why I don't fucking believe robots when they say they'relonely.

> tfw nice, funny, college educatrd woman who works a nice cushy job
> getting rejected by my brother's roommate, who's working as a custodian

Men literally do not care whatsoever unless you're an 8/10. Everyone else is a practice gf.
>>
>>36254119
>prefers men of a decent height
>goes to /r9k/

You probably don't have a deep enough gash for Chad
>>
>>36253847
>tfw quiet bf who would rather stay in and read
does it get any better than this
>>
>>36254271
Do you go out and fuck Chad while he's at home reading?
>>
>>36254255
>robot
>has a job and gets the attention of gross roast-beef vaginas

Roasties are fucking retards at everything, huh?
>>
>>36253847
what's wrong bae?
just go with him and become that girlfriend that ruins everyone's time by showing up and acting as conversation poison
>>
>tfw boyfriend just stays in and reads or plays video games with me
Girl, why are you dating a Chad?
>>
>>36254255
can i pls be your practice bf
>>
File: chugg.png (270KB, 599x257px) Image search: [Google]
chugg.png
270KB, 599x257px
>>36254255
protip
unless you work retail you've never met a robot
>>
What do you expect? Men don't care about their girlfriends unless they have at least an 8/10. Even then, maybe not.

Men are visual, and looks are what they care about. If you don't have the top tier looks you will only ever be a practice or someone settling for you.
>>
>>36254298
nope we read together cuddle and fuck
>>
>>36254391
thats very nice

now please go fuck yourself you smug whore and get the fuck off my board
>>
>>36253847
What do I do if my girlfriend is a lazy, gross, unhygienic, constantly makes things about her, lies to me(granted for petty things, it's not like i have to worry about her cheating on me) and always argues with me about everything?

I feel like i've made her too comfortable around me and now she just doesn't even try anymore. She's gaining weight. Doesn't even bother to brush her hair most days and her finger and toenails are absolutely disgusting.

To be totally honest i'm not even attracted to her nearly as much as I used to be. She's been dogging me for sex for the past two days and i've been avoiding her. Honestly the only single thing about her that I can say still turns me on is that she has really big tits. I'm slowly realising I don't even like her personality. I used to like her but since we've got into a relationship she's changed a lot.

I'm getting afraid that i'm falling out of love with her. I just want her to be like she used to be, i don't dislike her to such an extreme degree that i'm ready to leave.

Please give me some advice anyone.
>>
File: feelbird.jpg (216KB, 1170x905px) Image search: [Google]
feelbird.jpg
216KB, 1170x905px
>>36254391
>you'll never cuddle with anyone
>>
>>36254440
Encourage her to exercise?
>>
>>36254440
Drink bIeach, you fucking normalshit.
>>
I hope you all fucking die, male and female, pig and boar.
>>
>>36254440
obviously you aren't fucking her hard enough
>>
>>36254255
Samefag.

I've gotten rejected by 5'4 manlets who live at home with their moms. I get dumped by my balding coworker so be could date a girl that's (1) fatter than me, (2) a highschool dropout, (3) has fucked up teeth, and(4) has bright green hair and five inch blonde roots.

> but anon, you just sa-
Yeah, if you are less than 8/10 you are a practice gf. Doesn't mean they won't settle for a compliang, intellectually unchallenging skank who fucks on the first date.

Men can't date women they view themselves as intellectual and moral superiors to and then wonder why they get cucked later on. You chose a Stacey bitch while decent girls weren't your " thing" because they were frumpy and able to be your equal.

>>36253939
Oh my god, yes.

So, intellectually, I don't see anything wrong with promiscuity. If you have those theoretical two adults who want to hook up, go for it. It's not for me, but government should stay away from it.

At the same time I recognise that most people are not emotionally equipped to handle promiscuity. A lot of nice people get screwed over. Sure, there has to be some promiscuous people who genuinely just want both parties to have a good time, but most people don't care what lies they have to tell to get their orgasm. It's repugnant.

My old classmates made fun of me because I told them it was wrong for this guy at our field camp to tell a girl we all knew that he was single, and to act like her friend before pumping and dumping her.

This girl was sobbing in my arms. sure, i think she was naive, but you have to question the moral values of a society that looks at that sort of pain ( or cheating or whatever else) and sees it as "just the game", or reality television.

I'm just becoming less liberal the older I get. People can't handle their freedom.
>>
>>36254520
>You chose a Stacey bitch while decent girls weren't your " thing" because they were frumpy and able to be your equal
pls stop
im not into skinny blondes and your sweeping statements are annoying
>>
>>36254255
It is actually a scientific fact that women cannot love men as much as men love women. It is like a Man loves a woman and a woman loves children and the children love the dog and the dog loves the man, but if you have a cat then all the love is wasted.
>>
>>36254520
i will literally be your bf right now

checkmate
>>
>>36254440
Ask her to take some pride in her appearance, fuck her or she will go fuck chad
>>
>>36254255
Sounds like you got too close to him abd he shut you out.
>>
>>36254568
>im not into skinny blondes and your sweeping statements are annoying
My dear, you do know you're on /r9k/. On 4chan. Where sweeping statements about women, much worse than what she's saying are commonplace?
>>
>>36253847
Enough of your drivel, Pull your titties out.
>>
>>36254670
but women are in fact all whores
>>
>>36254302
We both have jobs.

> and I'm a virgin

Again, my point. I'm a decent person and I'm alone at 25. The girls I knew who were bullies, stupid, and lazy are married and have kids.

>>36254332
You say that until you meet me and (1) my face is busted and (2) I'm actually autistic and (3) I have moral values.

Literally a month ago I had my brother tell me that I'm too argumentative to have a boyfriend because I told his co-worker that I think it's disgusting that he thinks having sex with animals is culture specific and something we should be culturally relative about. All men care about is compliance, never anything of substance in women. Then it's all " bawww why did this insanely attractive Stacey who'll say anything for male attention and has no prospects of her own take me to the cleaners in divorce court?"

Well gee golly whiz

> that rant came out of nowhere

I just walked through a rainy city in the dark and no one bothered to see if I was safe after I cooked them dinner and helped them move. I'm on edge.

>>36254440
> i liked this person for sex and their appearance why do they seen terrible when I'm not getting my dick wet?
>>
>>36254684
>my face is busted

ok but do you have a nice butt
>>
>>36254681
And men are in fact all very shallow about their dating choices.

The issue of the men date down/women date up thing is that low status men and high status women end up alone.
>>
File: Vlad quote.jpg (87KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
Vlad quote.jpg
87KB, 850x400px
>>36254119
I'm not getting butthurt and treating women like pieces of meat, as a communist I think that all people are equal, and I'll go up to bat if people go against your rights. But that still doesn't change the fact that you're still being a stupid cunt and should honestly off yourself, you're trying to prefer shit that we cannot control, things that are pre-determined. People like you are the reason that people like Eric Harris, and Elliot Rodger exist.

>Pic kind of related.
>>
>>36254684
Though I'm not proposing this you sound nice enough to be dateable.

Robots are hit and miss but all of them have some kind of flaw bringing them down. Also one of the reasons you could be here as well. You just found one of the lesser robots
>>
Not all men are shit, but a good deal are. You have to date quiet guys-they're invariably more interesting and kinder than extroverted guys.
>>
>>36254684
Pls be my moral gf
>>
>>36254581
Sounds like something written by a non-scientist.

>>36254568
> skinny blonded
Yeah, you're a moron.

I love how dudes think that because they're not chasing Pam Anderson they're not chasing Staceys.

One of my fave Eggman vids is where he goes " oh you think cause she's this cute girl with bangs she's not gonna fuck you over" or something, and it's true!

> oh wow this gorgeous woman with a cute hipster aesthetic isn't stacey even though her life and skin are perfect!

Neck yourself.

>>36254656
Wtf is with that?

Our society obsesses over coolness, which is just detachment with an iPhone filter. People who want connections ( or any sex) are demonised As clingy and weird.

For fuck's sake people are deprived of any soul.
>>
>>36254520
>At the same time I recognise that most people are not emotionally equipped to handle promiscuity. A lot of nice people get screwed over.

This is the other thing that worries me with how much I see this "open relationship" shit being pushed these days, and how normalised cheating has become, as well as this post-modern "fuck social constructs" attitude.
It's been accepted for a while that people feel pressured into having sex, or doing other things they don't want to, to keep their partner.
I don't think it'd take much before people feel the same pressure to put up with their partner sleeping around.

It's pretty horrible the amount of crap people are expected to see as acceptable already, I hate to think we're ever going to add to it.
>>
>>36254770
>For fuck's sake people are deprived of any soul.

i got soul but im not a solider
>>
>>36254440
Take example from this gutter skank roastie OP. She's crazy about her Chad bf because he's constantly out and at any minute could be fucking another stacy so she always has to keep her gaurd up. The minute he becomes a docile "stay at home and read lol" boyfriend you know where she'll be off to
>>
File: gommunism.jpg (22KB, 480x335px) Image search: [Google]
gommunism.jpg
22KB, 480x335px
>>36254720
>as a communist
>>
>>36254684
Look girl, woman to woman. You sound like you're really annoying. There's a line between "being an argumentative, opinionated, obstinant brat" and being assertive, and you've jumped over it.

It could simply be your personality keeping you from a guy. I'm lonely as fuck and I -know- it's because I'm shy and approaching shut in status, not because all men are shit and don't respect my intelligence and looks and other qualities.

Self awareness is good. Please develop some.
>>
File: 20150531081554-4dfc05e0.jpg (53KB, 500x460px) Image search: [Google]
20150531081554-4dfc05e0.jpg
53KB, 500x460px
>>36254770
>not chasing Pam Anderson
im not chasing anyone
im a shut in and pic related is more my type
stop being an assuming ass
>>
>>36254826
>woman to woman

i hate nu-r9k

but pls be my gf
>>
File: pinochet.png (994KB, 722x726px) Image search: [Google]
pinochet.png
994KB, 722x726px
>>36254720
Go be a commie somewhere else
>>
>>36254826
She has a point

Add a dash more positivity and keep your personality in your syntax. Sounds like she reads which does help immensely with expression if you're an autodidact
>>
>>36254864
Well she isn't going to listen to any of you men because she's a misandrist.

I don't know why she can't just oscillate between misanthropy and self loathing like me.
>>
>>36254911
can you oscillate between posting boobs and butt?
>>
>>36254905
I'm >>36254826
Are you telling me to read? or the person I was replying to?
>>
>>36254709
Nope. I'm bony af.

>>36254711
> high status
Aww geez, I wouldn't put myself there ( if that is what you were implying) although I do agree ( but it applies more to my gorgeous roommates who are pretty and sweet. Guys are terrified of them).

I think my issue is that I'm terrible at the superficial. I'm diagnosed as autistic, so I don't like loud noises, ramble about my special interests, don't really prioritise my clothes if I have work to do, etc. My strengths are that I'm independent, smart, hard working, and deeply loyal.

Problem is, those traits require that people know me first in order to recognise, and unlike men, women cannot compensate by being successful or cultured or funny.

>>36254725
> lesser robots

I appreciate your sympathy but it's all robots I date.

I'll meet some dude who whines ( or who's friends insult him by saying) that he never had a gf, is into anime/rpg/comics/action figures, etc. I'll get excited to be friends because I'm like that.

We'll hang out, ALL of them say " you're so nice/funny/kind/deep/smart/one of the only people who gets me", and " thanks for listening to me vent".

Then they'll be complaining about tinder slutz not picking up or how their friend tried to set them up with some generic hot chick with zero personality and they dropped spaghetti .

>>36254745
LOL every fuckinb pretentious asshole I met was quiet.

If I didn't find them so scary, I'd probably like more extroverts. They at least make an effort in everyday relationships.
>>
>>36254930
Pass. I'm not going to sink even lower from my already maladjusted state to prostituting myself on 4chan.
>>
>>36254956
>LOL every fuckinb pretentious asshole I met was quiet.
Eh, maybe I just like pretentious guys.
>>
>>36254870
>>36254821
>Me when I read your posts
>>
>>36254684
>he thinks having sex with animals is culture specific and something we should be culturally relative about

How did we get to this point as a society?
>>
>>36254956
Please be my gf(gf). I am a top tier robot.
>>
File: CElUI.jpg (30KB, 704x400px) Image search: [Google]
CElUI.jpg
30KB, 704x400px
>over fifty posts of anon replying to some attention-whoring roastie

Fuck nu-/r9k/
>>
>>36254969
oh well i already jerked off today anyway
>>
>>36255060
Good for you. I hope you can learn to wean yourself off masturbation a little.
>>
File: commie.jpg (50KB, 644x598px) Image search: [Google]
commie.jpg
50KB, 644x598px
>>36255001
>following an ideology that has been tried many times the world over and was a miserable failure each time for the same reasons every time
>>
>>36255085
why in the fuck would i do that are you crazy
>>
>>36255097
It's a little unhealthy to become obsessed with jerking off. Moderation is fine, but when it's all you do it's not great for your health.

Don't snap...I'm just concerned for your mental health.
>>
>>36255093
All the deaths in the USSR were by naturally caused famines or sabotaging by the US that had nothing to do with communism or the Russians. The only time it didn't work is when is was tried by shitskin Africans.
>>
>>36255121
I studied China and the revolution, and their death tolls were massive mostly because of Mao's insanity.
>>
>>36255118
jerking off is all i have left and youll have to pry it away from my wet slippery fingers if you want me to stop
>>
File: 1474768660021.jpg (26KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1474768660021.jpg
26KB, 300x300px
>>36254119

This has to be b8 right? I mean... seriously...

>is in r9k
>literally all of r9k makes fun of the fact roasties always attack with "virgin" "small penis" insults
>says we're proving her point, when in fact the opposite is literally happening in a huge ironic event
>says that because some men talk about women like a piece of meat, somehow there's a correlation to her preferring tall guys

lol wtf. Normally, if this level of rage inducing shit was happening in a conversation I'd think it's a troll post, but because it's a woman, and they're incredibly lacking in self awareness, I'm inclined to believe it's an actual post.

This is exactly why women have to be banned from these fucking boards. As they've been banned from voting for thousands of years.
>>
>>36255145
Why not try some other hobbies? Reading? films?
>>
File: 1486082434661.png (112KB, 644x598px) Image search: [Google]
1486082434661.png
112KB, 644x598px
>>36255121
>All the deaths in the USSR were by naturally caused famines or sabotaging by the US

This is what communists actually believe
>>
>>36255161
>Reading? films?

does porn qualify?
>>
>>36255211
I'm trying to help you anon.

All you need is some other hobbies and you'll be a fraction happier.
>>
>>36254798
While there's a lot of little nitpicks here I disagree with, by and large I disagree.

I think the issue is that people who are promiscuous are insecure about their choices. My best friend got married and I was really excited!!! I was helping her boyfriend plan the purposal, and I told my coworker what I was doing.

> " yeah it's the cheesiest thing but he wants to bring her out to my family's cottage and go in the lake. They've been dating since first year university and they've never been with anyone else."
> " oh well that sounds boring."
>" huh?"
> " well like, they've never fooled around, how do they know they love each other?"
>" they just do??"
>" well when I buy shoes, I don't try one pair. I see what fits my foot best."

It was so aggravating because I never implied that promiscuous or serially monogamous relationships were bad. I was just talking about my friend and she insulted her.

>>36254826
Lol stfu.

> " you're lonely so you're a bitch"
I have the opposite problem - I'm polite to the point where it annoys people. I punctuate all my sentences with sorry.

But hey, if telling me I'm unaware of myself ( despite pointing out several flaws) is better a scenario then the idea that most men are shallow, hey, that's on you.

>>36254830
> " I'm not into skinny blondes"
> " just because you're not into blondes doesn't mean she isn't stacey"
> " let me show you how not stacey my interests are by how she looks"

Hmm..
>>36254905
I'm not sure if I'm positive.

Someone did call me " a social butterfly" and another person said I seemdd " tol happy" - but they also caught me in " talking about special interest mode".

Yeah, I'll admit in private I'm pretty open about being really sad. I usually try to play it as a joke " wanna hear something funny? I went in for a hug and accidentally tripped and knocked him over.", but I think my self hate is pretty tangible.

I guess I " just wanna b myself" but I guess too much myself is bad.
>>
>>36255121
I know you're not serious but that still got me a bit agitated
>>
>>36255235
you know im just memeing right

i jerk off like once every 2 or 3 days and only do it when im extra bored
>>
>>36254255
>>36254520
>>36254684
>>36254956
You sound pretty cool. I know it doesn't mean anything to ya, but I wish you the best of luck.

Most people are pretty shitty, but there are some genuine people out there, it's just not all that common.

I hope you can find someone
>>
>>36254520
>Men can't date women they view themselves as intellectual and moral superiors to and then wonder why they get cucked later on. You chose a Stacey bitch while decent girls weren't your " thing" because they were frumpy and able to be your equal.

But that's wrong. Dating a woman at one's own level will get you cucked. Women love to date men who are better than themselves, so as a man you need to date an inferior, else she will jump ship when she meets a man who is her superior still.
>>
>>36255239
>But hey, if telling me I'm unaware of myself ( despite pointing out several flaws) is better a scenario then the idea that most men are shallow, hey, that's on you.

Maybe you just need to meet some better men. I know they exist, because my brother is kind, sweet and intelligent and an angel to his girlfriend.
>>
>>36255239
>Hmm..
really have no idea what point you think youre making
should i have said i want a quiet sweet girl who just wants to cuddle
oh wait now ive said quiet you think i was to suppress her or something
>>
>>36255262
I'm being sarcastic dude.
>>
>>36255301
i was actually being metasarcastic because i jerk off like 5 times a day
>>
>>36254956
>Then they'll be complaining about tinder slutz not picking up or how their friend tried to set them up with some generic hot chick with zero personality and they dropped spaghetti .

They're trying to emphasise that they are unsuccessful at attracting women and having relationships, because they find it endearing when women express the same struggle, and they are retarded enough to think women feel the same way.

They are trying to make you like them.
They are trying to push you into asking them out because they don't want to do it themselves and risk rejection.
>>
>>36253847
If men are pigs, then women are pigfuckers.

Honestly the pig is a more noble creature imo.
>>
>>36255025
EXACTLY.

And did you read the response to me? Apparently me saying that's wrong is me being obstinate! What a bitch I am for saying sodomizinh a goat isn't okay!

Like I'm willing to entertain thought experiments? Ever read ""The Ones Who Walk Away from Omelas"? Me and my friend got into a huge argument about that, but it was cool.

However you can't point blank state that goat fucking is culturally relative, then say that because a view is culturally informed it is wrong, call the conversation over and expect people not to object. Inflammatory statemnets will be met with enflamed responses.
>>
>>36255333
How many levels of sarcasm are you on dude.

And the trips spell truth.
>>
File: 1404689733204.jpg (33KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
1404689733204.jpg
33KB, 480x454px
>>36255355
>How many levels of sarcasm are you on dude.

i dont even know anymore. i think i need help
>>
>>36255239
Don't think that too much of yourself is a bad idea though.

You sound like you have your priorities straight. People who partake in cheating and polyamory are committing a form of prolonged emotional self immolation.

These days I feel like while a guy may approach you, you'll have better luck approaching guys like you have been.

Also it's cool that you're polite and nice. More people need to get positive
>>
>>36255355
Sarcasm is a form of irony. Just say irony.
>>
>>36254255
I thought this story was super cute until you ruined it by saying you have a vagina. 0/10.
>>
>>36255411
Sarcasm is irony's deformed cousin. I will not use them interchangeably.
>>
>>36255418
vagina lives matter
>>
File: varg.png (581KB, 762x464px) Image search: [Google]
varg.png
581KB, 762x464px
>>36255333
Stop masturbating

ORIGINALORIGINAL
>>
>>36255423
They aren't interchangeable. One is a subset of another.
>>
>>36255444
oh fuck you lord kek why would you do this to me
>>
men and women's interests are fundamentally opposed to one another

this is why the highest virtue for a long term relationship is "compromise"

stop expecting to get along with being free and happy, you've bought into a meme

men having a preference for women who are inferior to themselves is just as motivated by arrogance as women having a prefer for men who are superior to themselves is motivated by humility

people like things that give them advantage when it comes to their sexual selection, and a superior woman is not advantageous for a superior man because she will leave him or cuck him
>>
>>36255276
Aw, man, thank you. Comments like these give me hope.

>>36255277
I want a genuinely equal partnership, but nice justification of your own love for vapid women.

>>36255279
> why don't you meet better men

Lol did you miss the point about ny brother. K whats your point lol

>>36255298
> what point you're making
I was just making conversation because it's the fucking internet, dude.

> quiet
Plot twist: it's possible for a woman to be extroverted or good at public speaking and be a good person. It's possible for " quiet girls" to be staceys.

Enjoy your meme personality type tho.

>>36255344

You're astute, anon.

> trying to make you like them
It worked
> make you ask them out
Lol, I did ask the last two guys out, and they humiliated me.

I have ways made the first move and men always treat me like shit.

like i'm so tired of making the first move. I don't fucking care anymore.
> lol now you know how men feel
Except being a woman in this situation has the additional insult of being nonconforming with gender roles.

>>36255374
Nah, like I know I'm whiny and sad. I know people think it's pathetic. I know being open about my depression and autism only attracts predators ( in high school i overheard a Chad saying " anon's a retard, so if you pick her some dandelions she'll suck your dick easy").

But it's who I am? And i love listening to others ( It's mostly why I go on /r9k/). I just don't see why my emotions and personality are too large and unrepugnant for others. Why am I willing to embrace the whole of others while they attempt to surgerically disassemble my self.

> prolonged immolation
I love this.

Thanks, anon.
>>
>>36255594
>I was just making conversation because it's the fucking internet, dude
>preten2retard.jpg
>Enjoy your meme personality type tho
whatever that means
>>
>>36255656
>" whatever that means"

Bro, I literally have autism and I get what "meme" followed by a noun signifies.

Hint: your opinions are cliched
>>
>>36255703
>Bro
im not your bro, pal
>I literally have autism
so you dont? thanks for sharing
>Hint: your opinions are cliched
whatever that means
>>
>>36255703
>>36255594
>>36255352
>>36255239
>>36254956
>>36254684
>>36254520
Female Autism is scary folks.
>>
>>36255594
>Lol, I did ask the last two guys out, and they humiliated me.
>I have ways made the first move and men always treat me like shit.
>like i'm so tired of making the first move. I don't fucking care anymore.
For what it's worth, I'm really sorry that happened to you.
You sound like a good person, and you're putting in more effort than a lot of others do.
It's sad that the modern culture and attitude around dating and relationships sucks so much.

I hope things work out for you.
>>
>>36255777
she just needs a good dicking
who volunteers
not me because shes probably america
>>
>>36255777
>>36255703
> normies go on /r9k/ and make fun of autists
Why do you people have to ruin things that don't belong to you.

>>36255778
Oh gosh, this post made me cry ( I've been holding it back all night cause I was on the bus, but GOSH!). Thanks, anon!!!

> more effort
I both understand and don't understand why life is so much harder for me.

> modern dating
It does.

It sucks too cause the few avenues I have are usually pretty gross for me.

Like, I hate online dating. I feel like it's just some commodification of relationships. Sometimes I think this feeling is irrational ( it's a society with fee social outlets outside work! People don't go to large community events like Church! It's a logical extension of modern society!), other times I feel I'm the only one who wants more than instant gratification.

I'm trying anon, but tonight felt bad.
>>
>>36255868
I'm English/Canadian.
> longposts about the modern preoccupation with sex
> "needs a dicking"

I r o n y
>>
OP doesn't understand how relationships work

what you're supposed to do is pretend to be inferior to the man you're trying to attract, and then once you're in a secure relationship you slowly come to control his life and everything he does

the thing is that men prefer women who are inferior to them because they believe a non-inferior woman will leave them, but once you're in a long-term relationship and in the business of spending all your time together the power dynamics can freely change because the initial exchange has already been taken place

it's not that men can't stand superior women (how many castracted husbands are out there?) it's that they don't trust that type of woman until she has proven herself
>>
>>36255874
you have a lot of very appealing hobbies/interests for a majority of robots. Helps that you're romantically acclimated to wanting the same thing.

Minus fringe fetishists and whatnot
>>
>>36255902
>preoccupation with sex
you cant escape it
blame biology
and besides most women wouldn't be crazy if they got great sex
so much for chad being superior huh
>>
>>36254770
You are a fucking moron and have no clue you useless cunt.
>>
>>36255594
I'm sorry men treated you so badly. I'm a girl, and my experiences can't really offer hope, but I'm sad that those guys humiliated you-it hasn't happened to me since high school (mainly because I stay inside and read and play video games and movies etc and only go out for work). I hope it gets well for you.
>>
>>36255940
> muh biology
Why do I have a feeling that, unlike me, you're not an actual biologist?

>>36255982
(You) (you) (you)
I threw in some extra (you)s to hold you over this month.

>>36255932
Thanks!!!!

Literally my /dreamlife/ is moving back to Canada, getting some government job, have a cottage, a husband, some kids, and go to the every friday with coworkers I like.

> tfw it prolly won't happen cause I'm a virgin at 25

Oh w-wel... My sister is getting married so uh... I can vicariously live through her kids I guess?
>>
What do people even do when they "hang out"?
>>
>>36254956
>Then they'll be complaining about tinder slutz not picking up or how their friend tried to set them up with some generic hot chick with zero personality and they dropped spaghetti .

It goes both ways though. I feel like robots are generally too vitriolic with their hate, but plain jane women do that shit all the time too. The fact is people are generally drawn to more attractive people and are less likely to notice you unless you take the initiative and put yourself in front of their sights.
>>
>>36256050
Just stop being autistic
>>
>>36255986
> treated me badly
I like to think it's not normative, but gee whiz. Even in non-romantic contexts, being the frumpy hand-waving girl means that no one ever treats you kindly.

ah, thanks anon.

I don't play console vidya, but I like pc gaming. I'm going through a weird westerns phase rn. Watched the Searchers and it's a comedy directed by /pol/.
Hbu??
>>
>>36256050
>Oh w-wel... My sister is getting married so uh... I can vicariously live through her kids I guess?
I don't even have that option. Everyone in my family forgot to have kids for a solid generation except for my parents, and my brother is even worse off than I. Shit sucks, wanted the picket fence and 4 kids and I'm pretty sure I'm going to wind up becoming a hermit.
>>
File: stitch.jpg (426KB, 2592x1728px) Image search: [Google]
stitch.jpg
426KB, 2592x1728px
>husband comes home late, drunk
>climbs into bed next to me
>he smells like sex and whiskey
>obviously cheating on me
>love him too much to just leave
>>
>>36256093
I like console and PC, I haven't taken sides in those debates. Generally like RPGs, but also strategy (turn based and RTS) and like, adventure games etc.

Rewatching Twin Peaks now in preparation for the new season, and reading the /lit/ meme of Infinite Jest.
>>
>>36253847
>be roastie
>mad that bf is no longer on her leash
>shitpost on r9k about it
>>
>>36255874
Sorry if it made you cry...

>Like, I hate online dating.
What you write echoes a lot of how I feel about the whole thing.
Online dating feels wrong somehow, but it's probably the only real chance I have of meeting people.
But I feel weird meeting somebody with the intent from the start of forming a relationship, I'd rather just meet somebody normally and get to know them on a platonic level, which might develop into thinking they'd be a good partner.
It'd just feel less forced, but I don't know if that's really an option any more.

I definitely relate to the instant gratification thing, I feel that way a lot of the time too.

I guess all you can do it keep trying.
>>
>>36256066
I always thought it was watching Youtubs videos, going through stuff in their house, listening to music.

>>36256076
Well, I JUST got rejected by a guy who all my friends said was " miles below my league", and who most women wouldn't even bother with. My hair's still wet from the rain. Worse, he didn't just reject me, he was pretty rude and unfriendly overall. A lot of my vitriol is from that.

> put yourself out there
I really do though? I'm really nice, make effort in conversation, always remember birthdays..
> i just remembered. I bought the guy who rejected me a gift
> and it was something really hard to get that i found at work
Fuck my life.

>>36256107
> hermit
I'm a big Syd Barrett fan and I always think about him leaving PFloyd to paint in his mom's basement a lot.

Gonna prolly stim and listen to Wish You Were Here instead of sleeping.

Sorry anon, hopefully we can find other ways to engage.

>>36256150
Ayy @ RPGs. I need a new group.

Twin Peaks is great. Love that whole spooky innawoods /x/ aesthetic. Miss northern Canada for that exact reason.

I only ever read some short story by David Fister Wallace called the " Depressed Person". I like it a lot. Hkw far are you? You like it??
>>
>>36254520
Try tinder and see just how lonely you are
>>
>>36255121
>IT IS THE IMPERIALISTS FAULT!!!!
lmao its never your fault commie.
>>
>>36256050
>Why do I have a feeling that, unlike me, you're not an actual biologist?
and that changes what I said how
>>
>>36256117
>married

>normie

>female

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE YOU CUNT I CAN SMELL YOU ROTTING TUNA PUSSY THROUGH THE SCREEN CUNT
>>
>>36256117
>Husband cheats but it's ok because he's Chad
>>
>>36254315
Nice job pretending to be a girl

I dated a guy like that and it was a fucking nightmare

Protip: shut ins/neets are addicted to porn and will choose it over you. They don't stay home and play games, they stay home and masturbate into oblivion looking at femdom anal and trap porn
>>
>>36256331
I can't leave. I have nowhere to go.
>>
>>36256390
I thought you didn't want to leave?
>>
>>36254520
>I've gotten rejected by 5'4 manlets who live at home with their moms. I get dumped by my balding coworker so be could date a girl that's (1) fatter than me, (2) a highschool dropout, (3) has fucked up teeth, and(4) has bright green hair and five inch blonde roots.

This seems so bizarre to me. Many guys I know, who are decent looking and socially functioning, would be find with any 4/10 girl, and happy with any 5+/10 girl. So assuming you're an average looking girl, how the fuck are you having difficulty finding a guy who's at least not ugly and socially functioning? What more, how the fuck are these ugly guys getting any attraction at all?

It baffles me completely. Maybe I'm just too young and the game will tip in the favor of guys as they get older, or maybe my standards of are completely different from the standards of women.
>>
>>36256390
Whatever happened to your parents? Did you get """""opressed""""" and kicked out of home?
>>
>>36256376
Actually, my boyfriend and I have sex a lot. He does watch porn (what guy doesn't) but he's not addicted and it doesn't impact our sex life. He's not a neet, just an introvert. He works and so do I, but we don't go out to clubs and bars etc. Just places like museums.

Nice projection though.
>>
>>36256245
You don't have a lot of introspection.

>>36256290
I could spend hours talking about how bloated the field of evolutionary psychology is, and how very rarely the ideas fit the standard to categorise a behaviour as an adaptation.

But you'd probably say " u mad" or " lol female autists speging out". Ie what usually happens when I'm right.

Oh, and because you strawmanned my original post and didn't catch my drift.

>>36256192
> sorry
Oh, don't be! Feels are good. They're cathartic and I was on the edge anyway.

> you both sort of get that you're interested in each other
Yeah?? Like there's way too much out there ( " i wouldn't message or respond to you if I didn't think you were dateable") while not enough (only seen your online persona, not you " in the wild").

My ideal is being friends through RPGs or movies or whatever and hanging out and talking all the time and then dating.
>>
>>36256390
white knights incoming
>>36256376
>they stay home and masturbate into oblivion looking at femdom anal and trap porn
I do not
I'm a belly connoisseur
>>
>>36256407
I don't. But even if I did, I have nowhere to go.
>>36256417
>Whatever happened to your parents?
I never knew my parents.
>>
>>36256218

I'm autistic, too.
Sorry you've had such shit luck. I've just been people's unwitting beard in relationships and I fell for it both times, if that makes you feel better about yourself.
>>
>>36256438
Why the fuck did you bring it up then, trying to deflect the fact that you'll stay with Chad no matter how much he cheats on you?
>>
>>36256438
>I never knew my parents.
Looks like the sexual liberation brought a victim!
>>
>>36256422
Then you're dating what robots would consider a normie, congrats
>>
>>36256425
>strawmanned
I did? Please point it out cause I don't see it
also have you never heard of hysteria
>>
>>36256475
He's a reformed robot. Used to be porn addicted and a neet.
>>
>>36256467
Because it's going to be brought up anyway. It's only a matter of time until someone asks "well why don't you just leave?". That's the answer. Even if I wanted to, I have nowhere to go. No family, no friends.
>>
>>36256218
>Worse, he didn't just reject me, he was pretty rude and unfriendly overall.
I really do have to wonder what type of guy you're going after. Or more specifically, how well you get to know them beforehand. I understand it's tempting to try to seek out people who went through similar suffering, but sometimes its because they're just a bit of a cunt.

As an example, I can't help but think of /b/ once upon a time. They always talked about how they loved the solidarity they had because they were so frequently bullied in HS etc, but there were numerous cases of them doing shit like defacing some girls memorial page for shits and giggles. People with a good moral backbone don't do that shit.
>>
>>36256492
Well obviously you don't want to leave you said it in your first post. You were just wanting to add to your pity parade by saying you "never met your parents".
>>
>>36256390
Why did you marry a nigger?
>>
>>36256425
>Oh, don't be! Feels are good. They're cathartic and I was on the edge anyway.
I hope you feel a little better anyway.
>My ideal is being friends through RPGs or movies or whatever and hanging out and talking all the time and then dating.
Yeah, that's pretty much what I'd always wanted, and imagined would happen one day.
Just finding somebody whose company you enjoy, who you share a few interests with.
I kind of wanted a relationship to grow out of a friendship, instead of it being based on us both specifically looking for a relationship.
It'd just feel more natural.

But it's another ideal I've had to give up on, sine it's quite rare I actually make new friends these days.
>>
>>36256408
I think a lot of robots overestimate how willing other men are because they use their desperation as a baseline.

I also think that what's average for a lot of robots is skewed. I get that there's trolling, but the threads about "average" women are detached from reality.

Although part of it is definitely a defense mechanism on my part, I do think that there is some truth to men wanting to be superior to their female partners. It might not be as hyperbolic as I imagine it when I'm upset, but I recognise that I make men feel dumb. Especially since I don't usually hit on guys as educated as me.

Like, I LOVE being corrected because it means I get to learn. Most men don't like it when I start to correct them, even if I do it in the happiest, most sincere way.

I also think that just cause guys are " low status" themselves doesn't mean they're not deluded. They could be deluded about their own abilities, or about their standards. My coworker insisted that all he wanted was a " nice" girl with a " sense of humour" and " into some of my hobbies" - which I was. He said I was the kindest person he knew. I overheard him say to his friend, " yeah like her humour isn't for everyone, but I think she's hilarious". He still stop talking to me.

I also come on super strong. It's a very autismal mindset. " I like you or I don't, but if it's the former it's intense". I think I scare men with how extreme my emotions are. I'm not hysterical, but I said " i love you" to my coworker very early on. The 5'4 manlet dude was on his way to work and I went thirty minutes in the opposite direction because I had a bunch of questions about his job. I realized later people find lovesick puppy behaviour repugnant.
>>
>>36254617
Chad's don't want to fuck everything that moves. They have standards too
>>
>>36256452
> unwitting beard
Yikes.

I was a willing beard? A guy I kne needed tutoring and he used to scream at Stacies who bullied me so we hung out.
> he says he's gay
> his parents assume I'm his gf
> he asks if I could play along because his parents have started sifting through his computer And room to catch him being gay ever since his dad saw this cute guy as his wallpaper.

Thanks anon!!

>>36256495
> cunt
Honestly.

That's why I was so mad in my initial comment - because robots whine and have no reflection on their own complacency.

Basically this guy was my brother's friend/roommate's oldest friend.

> meet online bc my brother would add us to the same skype call and shitpost
> i'd pm him
> back and forth
> dumped some feels on me about his personal life, said he hadn't even told his best friend what he told me
> Actually meet
> he ignores me to talk to hid other friend
> moves away from me whenever i try to move close
> checks his phone when i pass out on his shoulder
> puts a pillow between his shoulder and my head

Because my standards are garbage, I comoletely overblew the couple nice things he did.

> buying me coffee
> telling me he was really happy to meet me

Anyway his friend keeps saying that he talks about me constantly. He drunk texts me and we laugh about the Golden Age of Porn and he makes this joke about possibly jerking off to me.

> meet again
> same passive personality

So I started getting angry about why can't I get some fucking loser janitor to like me, who the fuck does he think he is, etc. Part of me wants to get over him and then tell his friend that I was into him as a sort of fuck you but I won't and he probably won't care.

>>36256689
I empathise fully.
>>
>>36254255
there seems to be a lot of robots in vancouver; i'm currently seeing one. is vancouver the mist beta city?
>>
>>36256714
Quite curious: what's the basis for your confidence in your intelligence? I tend to be humble in my self-evaluation of my intellect, because I increasingly realize that most people are smarter than others give credit for.

I can understand guys wanting to be superior to their partners. I myself feel this way often (though I am a rather competitive person), but I think many girls feel this way as well.

I know that robots often have a skewed perception of what is acceptable, but I truly doubt that the average guy is has such lofty standards that they only want "Stacys". Most guys are happy with plain Janes,

Anyways, I'd love to type more, but it's 4am here and I'm tired as hell. Maybe I'll type up another post tomorrow if the thread is still up.
>>
File: e45.jpg (56KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
e45.jpg
56KB, 633x758px
>>36256714
Also what job do you do? Can I add you on Linkedin?
>>
>>36256949
I read all your posts and you sound like a very interesting person. Sorry about your crappy life ad crappier date. I don't normally post, I just browse r9k because sometimes it throws up things I recognise in myself and reminds me not to be such an asshole to my partner (and to other women and just generally in life). But your posts are the most engaging thing I've read on this board all week and made me want to reply.

My partner was a bit like you I think. Quite nerdy and struggled with proportionate emotional responses, often overlooked and got "passived" a load of times by guys who were supposedly into her. She had loads of friends who were getting married and having kids (including her older sister who she was bridesmaid for and that was tough). She only ever had 1 bf since high school and she's my 1st/only gf and we met at a party neither of us wanted to be at when we were about 25. I guess it was just luck but now we been together 9 years and doing all the normie stuff. I think if I had the internet when I was 18 and spent a lot of time here and on the Internet generally I would have turned out like alot of robots. Ultimately nothing I did "fixed" me (and her). It all came down to random chance in the end. Or seemed to. So hopefully you and other robots male or female will also have that random chance unexpectedly and you will make it. 25 isn't an age to give up at, not saying you are, just to all robots and others generally. Keep rolling the dice and I hope everyone gets what they want in the end. Thanks for posting.
>>
>>36257067
> basis
Mostly my level of education, the depth of knowledge I have in my special interests, an IQ test my brother and I took, and the fact I've always sort of come up with more original thoughts.

I'm not a genius by any means, but the vast majority of people ( even those I agree with) never surprise me. They'll tell me a couple things and I'll sort of know everything else they wanna say.

Only a couple people - my friends who are real geniuses - ever surprise me. I think that's a fair metric

Also I find I'm a lot more diversified than a lot of people. All my science coworkers never think about politics or art or social science. My friends with arts bachelors think basic arithmetic is classist. It just feels like I'm the only one trying more things. I'm not, but it feels that way.

Eh, I have very little faith in robots connection to reality. I'm pretty self aware and even I noted several times where my thoughts were hijacked by tonight's emotional rollercoaster.

Anyway, night anon!!!
>>
I don't know if there's been more people posting sad things on here lately, or if whatever part of my brain controls empathy has gone crazy, but there are so many people on here lately I just wish I could hug and tel them everything will be okay.
>>
>>36257266
No joke, actually screenshotted this. It meant a lot.

Chance is scary, but hopefully less scary than a system predisposed to fuck me. So who knows?

What was your first meeting like??
>>
>>36256949
>Because my standards are garbage, I comoletely overblew the couple nice things he did.
Easy for that stuff to feed into itself. It can also nail you in the ass if you go to the opposite end of the spectrum and expect nothing, because then you're not actively screening out shitty people, who are also more likely to try to abuse your situation.
>>
>>36257362
You sound really interesting, i wish i could meet you in real life to talk some shit. I hope things get better for you on the romantic front, tonight sounded real rough. Hang in there. I hope you enjoyed being in vancouver despite the shitty experiences.
>>
>>36257266
>So hopefully you and other robots male or female will also have that random chance unexpectedly and you will make it
Man I sure hope so but my major is a complete sausage fest. Feel like I'm going to have to force myself into shit I don't care about just to have a chance at rolling the dice to begin with.
>>
File: 1471665195729.jpg (33KB, 552x695px) Image search: [Google]
1471665195729.jpg
33KB, 552x695px
>>36257362
>My friends with arts bachelors think basic arithmetic is classist.
What

I mean I sort of get the people who think math is just plugging shit into a couple of formulas and calling it good, even if they're idiots. But I could never imagine being friends with someone who unironically believes Algebra is biased against poor people.
>>
>>36257483
> expect nothing
Yeah, I actually feel like the fact that I'm nice makes it harder for me.

I have friends who are like me - bit awkward, basically big nerdy women.

However, their standards are way more similar to what /r9k/ wpuld expect : they want Chad. I have shown them photos of men I was madly in love with and they SCREAMED.

And they get Chad. Okay, maybe not Actual Chad, but they get tall, physically fit guys with their shit together. Meanwhile I'm alone tonight crying because a janitor with acne scars who watches too much anime and collects comic books wasn't nice to me. The discrepency is insane. My friend who's prettier than me but not insanely attractive spent all of last year fucking a model. A literal model.

I'm just so willing to give chances to the awkward and weird and frumpy because I'm awkward and weird and frumpy. It only fucks me over in the end.

>>36257497
I'm gonna try. I'm gonna avoid my brother's place and just focus on my work.
>>
>>36254255
>funny, college educatrd woman who works a nice cushy job

These traits are all utterly unimportant to a man.
>>
>>36257623
Believe me, I'm well aware.
>>
>>36257606
>I have friends who are like me - bit awkward, basically big nerdy women. However, their standards are way more similar to what /r9k/ wpuld expect : they want Chad.

Yeah, I know a chick that would describe herself that way too. As time went on, she's been becoming more comfortable with me and has basically been bitching about how ripped guys don't really care for fat chicks. The kicker is that one of the reasons we originally started talking regularly was so we could hold each other accountable during weight loss as part of a buddy system basically. Ended up going it solo after a month.

Never really did understand it. Call me a fag but I find most women attractive I think.
>>
I hate what robots have become this board was for robots and for robots only now its fucking normie tier

/r9k/ having its screencaps shared all over the internet and becoming known as that "totally weird place for loser creeps that you just have to see!!!" is the reason we got so many ill-fitting newfags who didn't understand and made no effort to try and understand chan culture

nowadays /pol/ has pretty much taken /r9k/'s spot as the newfag and reddit screencap honeypot
>>
>>36257606
Do you have tattoos or any sort of body modifications by any chance? Picky and irrational as it may seem, both totally gross me out and turn me off from the get go. Not impossible others are like minded.
>>
>>36257779
>and has basically been bitching about how ripped guys don't really care for fat chicks

What the fuck is wrong with these people?
>>
>>36257848
Nope. i don't even has my ears pierced.

Although, I was thinking about getting some of my favourite quotes from books written in teeny tiny letters. It's nothing serious, but I think getting " silver apples of the moon" and " golden apples of the sun" written somewhere subtle on opposite limbs would be meat.
>>
>>36258549
Easier to bitch about how people don't want to fuck you than to change for the most part. Said bitching started coinciding with when she started cheating on the honor buddy thing we had, unsurprisingly.
Thread posts: 174
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.