[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a silly question but does oral sex count as sex when

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 179.png (48KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
179.png
48KB, 300x100px
This is a silly question but does oral sex count as sex when it comes to sexual history?

I'm in an odd position where I'm not how to define my past relationship with this girl.

We weren't dating, dick didn't go in vagina, we made out and blew each other.

I can actually say I had sex with her?

Asking because I'm not sure what to say when my date asks me about sexual history, do I include this girl or not?
>>
You are half a virgin. Just tell the next girl the truth. You've only done oral.

You are a virgin still.

Your date shouldn't ask that tho. She might ask if you have something tho.
>>
>>36253742
well it was a date off Tinder so we wanted to make sure neither of us had aids
>>
>>36253693
I would say you were, you can catch something that way, plus it's really just asking if you were sexually intimate with another person not if you've been in a vagina in particular, I'd even count hand jobs.
>>
>>36253693
Think about it this way, you ask your girlfriend if she's a virgin and she says yes. Then a few months later she lets it slip she blew two dudes. Not at the same time, but before she met you. Would you be pissed? Would you ask why the fuck she didn't clarify that when you asked if she was a virgin?
>>
>>36253742
>You are half a virgin

This is silly. Virgin =/= never had vaginal sex. Virgin just means you've never engaged in sexual activity. Otherwise gay guys who fuck on the regular would technically be virgins.

Just tell your new girl that you've never had vaginal sex before.

But no, you're not a virgin.
>>
>>36255316
No like you said gay guys can fuck. Fucking is sex. They wouldn't be virgins. If they never did anal then yes they would be virgins.
>>
>>36255368
That's right. That's exactly my point. Since 'virgin' applies to all forms of sexual activity, not just vaginal, and oral count as a sexual activity, OP is therefore not a virgin.
>>
File: 1473918479602.jpg (157KB, 600x799px) Image search: [Google]
1473918479602.jpg
157KB, 600x799px
>>36255923
gotten multiple BJs and other misc. assorted sexual shit that does not involve benis in bagina
but i still consider myself a virgin even though everyone i know is fully convinced that isn't true through a careful string of fabrication and embellishment of unverifiable truth

so it doesnt rly matter i guess iunno
>>
>>36255923
No virgin means not fucking.

Otherwise french kisses would deflower you too.

If gays fuck. Not a virgin.
>>
File: Wee_Roaches.jpg (468KB, 1066x874px) Image search: [Google]
Wee_Roaches.jpg
468KB, 1066x874px
>>36255316
>>36255368
>>36256040
>>36255923

You're all wrong. Being a virgin means you've never participated in penetration, which is the coup-de-gras of human sex. That's why it's home base. That's why blowjobs and cunnilingus are called 'foreplay': they're leading up to something bigger.

OP, this feller >>36256000 is right. You're still a virgin if you only got a blowjob; but you're a damn lucky virgin.
>>
>>36256111
Oral sex is penetrative though; you're penetrating their mouth. It's no different from any other hole
>>
File: Ackchyually.png (196KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Ackchyually.png
196KB, 900x900px
>>36256111
>Being a virgin means you've never participated in penetration, which is the coup-de-gras of human sex.
If two lesbians partake in cunnilingus and scissoring and both cum, by your logic they are still virgins because they haven't actually been penetrated.

This is, of course, absurd. Only through mental gymnastics could one arrive at such a conclusion. I suggest that we use our intuition a bit rather than try to pin down virginity with restrictive rules and tenets. Would we consider someone a virgin who had engaged in french kissing, as per >>36256040's suggestion? Certainly so. Our scissoring lesbians are not virgins either.

Ask yourself, if you enquired as to someone else's virginity and they replied in the affirmative, yet they had received and/or given oral sex, would you not feel you had been deceived?

We must not be too eager to squeeze the ink out of a book, lest it becomes illegible and can no longer tell its story.
>>
>Is ___ sex considered sex?
Yes.
>>
>>36253693
In my opinion you are not a virgin. Virgin means any sex act. Use some common sense. Could you look someone in the eye and say 'I'm a virgin' without it feeling like a lie? If not, you're probably not a virgin.
>>
Bumpu bumpi
>>
>>36253693
If you give a shit about any of this at all, you don't have enough sexual experience. You shouldn't remember all of your partners, you shouldn't know your number, you shouldn't be wondering about what counts and what doesn't.
>>
>>36256111
But you're penetrating her mouth with your dick.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.