[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is she redeemable?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 14

File: 1491800141361.jpg (47KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1491800141361.jpg
47KB, 720x960px
Is she redeemable?
>>
>>36252886
Nope once a degenerate always a degenerate
>>
>>36252886
Yes, but she has to get raped by a minority first. After which nobody will want her.
>>
You fags made her delete people who added her on Instagram from when she posted the blog.. Nice going, you autists.
>>
Why don't you people wait until she is 18? She whines about being lonely and needing a bf so you can try your luck in a year. Better yet, be her sugar daddy and I'm sure she will open her legs for you.
>>
>>36252988

She was young and made some poor choices. She's sobering up and bettering her life before it's too late. She stopped bullying people online. She stopped using others for personal gain. She's getting back in college and focusing on a career. She's more emotionally stable and has a good boyfriend
>>
>>36253624
>and has a good boyfriend

Literally who? I can't wait until she cheats on the poor sap too.
>>
>>36253624
>she's getting back in college
Isn't she still in 10th grade? Lmao
>>
>>36253624
>She's getting back in college and focusing on a career.

Real world: she's obsessing over Neopets.
>>
File: IKNhiy908.png (766KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
IKNhiy908.png
766KB, 1080x720px
>all those leg images she posted in the last few days

Bruh...
>>
>>36253624
She doesn't have a boyfriend, she isn't in college. She's still a high school girl that talks in discord under Hostile Goose, and obsesses over people. The only thing she's done is stopped drugs and trying to fuck with people.
>>
>>36254077
>She's still a high school girl that talks in discord under Hostile Goose

So much for staying away from toxic people.
>>
>threads always at this time of night

Ciara, we know its you, go talk to your little e-boyfriends on tumblr and twitter and throw a fit when they haven't messaged you back because you're too socially awkward to hold a convo.
>>
>>36254245

I'm male. I ilke to gossip about her. I want to find out more about her. She fascinates me.
>>
>>36254245
>you back because you're too socially awkward to hold a convo.

This. I tried talking to her but she kind of doesn't try to engage in a convo. Then she wonders why she is lonely and has no love interest desu.
>>
was she raped? I smeel bullshit on that drama
>>
>>36254277
Drug addict little girl that got clean and wants to be left alone.

There that's it. Act your age and find a different girl to obsess over.
>>
>>36254277
>I want to find out more about her.
Don't waste your time, senpai. She is as interesting as paint drying, and won't even try to converse without outside of a few words.
>>
>>36254318

She's fascinating because she's so weird. She does weird things. Her brain works weirdly. Everything is just off. She should be living the easy life, but instead makes life difficult.
>>
>>36254301
Agreed, mostly she's like O-oh hi...you ask a question and then its just like either a straight forward answer with no followup or anything.
>>
>>36254342
Yeah that's called being a teenage girl dipshit.
>>
>>36254342
Dude, I tried actually getting to know her and talking. I never once mentioned 4chan or had any meme images on my account. Yet, she was still giving me 3 word responses.
>>36254345
Pretty much. It makes me wonder in her drug filled days if she was more talkative. She seemed alright, but at the same time, I am not going to constantly right a bunch of sentences, and get three words in return.
>>
>>36254426
<right

Fuck me I meant write*
>>
Hey one of you wanna toss me a link to the orbitor discord?
>>
>>36254426
she used to describe her masturbation sessions on skipe to her online "friends", she was a lot more talkative under drugs
>>
>>36254426
>Pretty much. It makes me wonder in her drug filled days if she was more talkative. She seemed alright, but at the same time, I am not going to constantly right a bunch of sentences, and get three words in return.

Highly doubtful, it was probably worse considering she was on Heroin. I've tried talking to her too, and its just terribly awkward. Like, even /r9k/ can hold better convos than she can.

Like even trying to talk to her about neopets which she likes, she seems so confused and lost. It really does sort of explain her terrible insecurity and issues.
>>
>>36254468
Those people she had gotten to know for awhile, and they were all just as much degenerate outcasts as she was so she felt like she fit on, even then she only ever barely replied in short sentences at best.
>>
>>36254468
I guess it sucks to be a year late to the party. Granted, I didn't want to end up on a "skype leak log."
>>36254487
I had about 4 things in common with her we "talked" about, but she just went back to posting about being lonely and shit. On top of that she deleted a lot of people, even the ones who wanted to help or get to know her.
>>
>>36254524
>I had about 4 things in common with her we "talked" about, but she just went back to posting about being lonely and shit. On top of that she deleted a lot of people, even the ones who wanted to help or get to know her.

I imagine a lot of those people were pretty obvious in what they wanted in the end by trying to help her. I honestly think she might be legit afraid of normal people and intimidated by them. Knew a girl a few years ago, not nearly as bad as Ciara, but she was very intimidated by me because according to her friends "I was always so happy and energetic". Her convos were always short and to the point as well and never anything beyond that.
>>
This is a private video someone posted of her today(it was made 4 days ago on her youtube), I just made it into a webm for you guys. Download it now as the link will expire in 24hrs.

https://a.uguu.se/AlLb7p3NBt8C.mp4
>>
>>36254708
That is pretty much all the proof you need of just how insanely awkward she really is.
>>
>>36254594
Makes me wonder how she got bfs and orbiters when she has poor social skill. No wonder she had to lure people with nudes last year.
>>
>>36254736
She keeps making videos, mentioning r9k, and going to discord groups when she said she wanted to change. I don't even think she knows what she wants in life. What kind of 16 1/2 gets so lonely and depressed because she is not having a dick in her? She should be making friends and focusing on her schoolwork.
>>
>>36254749
Well her first bf was 18 when she was like 13-14, so obviously some manipulation going on there, Jake was just a pure random chance, which is why she was so heartbroken about it (only has herself to blame though). Otherwise it was just because she was cute that she got orbiters. That's pretty much it. I'm sure you know how hard infatuation hits especially with orbiters. I'm sure she went down the path she did purely out insecurity and trying anything she could to break out of her shell ultimately destroying herself in the process instead of trying more healthy ways to go about it.
>>
>>36254790
The videos are fine, I mean not like those are really hurting anybody or doing anything bad. Most /r9k/ mentions have been to tell people to generally stop posting about her. Discord groups I imagine is just an insecure girl trying to look for friends that are more like her that she can related to rather than the more normal and average people that want to just chat and help. Which I assume a lot of people here might just view as Chads.

I do think she wants to try and improve her life, but really has no idea how to at that age, wouldn't say she is focused on a dick in her, just doesn't want to end up alone, which most people are like that, sometimes it just leads you down desperate paths.

I do agree though that she should be trying to make some actual friends that wouldn't mind legit listening to her even if they are strangers at first and on the internet, because some people do legit want to help her I'm sure with no ulterior motives.
>>
File: IMG_50591.png (260KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_50591.png
260KB, 750x1334px
I feel bad for you guys, but she's moved on.

it's time to accept that.
>>
>>36254888
>e-boyfriend

That's a meme and you're gonna get heart broken in the end terribly. Especially by saying "to avoid doing work".
>>
>>36254888
Dude, she threw a fit the other day because some e-bf of her's dumped her.
>>
>>36254909
I know it's a meme, the guy who is her """"e-boyfriend"""" sent this
>>
>>36254888
>her second e-bf

You guys are gonna get duped hard, back to her old ways again.
>>
>>36254937
this is a new one, she moved on from that one
>>
Seems like she's just trying to find someone she can actually connect to and become friends. But its clear she doesn't want to end up alone in any way. Don't blame her for that.

I mean this is what her second or third e-boyfriend in the last week?
>>
>>36255002
>I mean this is what her second or third e-boyfriend in the last week?

She can't even hold a conversation, literally how are people getting her to open up to e-dating?
>>
>>36255034
Probably just out right asking, she breaks down and accepts hoping that something will come out of it, and then things break down due to there being no compatibility or her trying to get money out of them perhaps in that time frame.

I don't think she understands that you have to at least get to know someone within a day or two to see if it'll properly work out and then take the plunge, especially in "e-dating" nonsense.
>>
>>36255095
In fucking Indiana too.I'm sure her lawyer dad is going to let her travel from PA to there. She won't meet him in PA given how she stood up Thomas Tomato and Eaten last year.
>>
>>36255134
Of course, I think she knows it obviously wouldn't work but is that desperate for any type of companionship that she's resorting to "e-dating". Either that or she's just trying to rip some more orbiters off.
>>
>>36255134
Can I get a quick run down on Eaten and Thomas Tomato? How'd she stand up to them?
>>
File: smashley.jpg (45KB, 600x601px) Image search: [Google]
smashley.jpg
45KB, 600x601px
>>36255002
>end up alone

Nigga, she ain't over the hill and divorced. She's fucking 17, kek.

Now let's quit with Ciara and talk about Ashley and her moving on from queen of /pol/ to queen of /fit/.
>>
>>36255172
Thomas Tomato was her number one hardcore orbiter, who went as far as starting the original skype group for her and everyone. He took a bus ha;f way to meet her and she stood him up. Eaton(sorry for misspelling) was given money, by her, to pay for a bus fare to see her. Once his parents found out she laughed about it with everyone, and demanded her money back from him.
>>
>>36255183
Of course not, but everyone has those fears anon, especially insecure people.
>>36255223
Don't forget that Eaton is a trap that tried to fuck his own cat in order to appease her.
>>
>>36255255
>tried to fuck his own cat in order to appease her.

The absolute state of that man.
>>
>>36255223
Thomas Tomato orbits everyone though.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170412-214548.png (377KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170412-214548.png
377KB, 720x1280px
I'm bored so I'll post what I got from the short visit.
>>
File: 11-14-16-2.jpg (55KB, 750x937px) Image search: [Google]
11-14-16-2.jpg
55KB, 750x937px
I'm done with waifus, I got Ashley Jones and that's all that matters to me.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170410-234657.png (397KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170410-234657.png
397KB, 720x1280px
Have another one in the house.

This comment is very original.
>>
>>36255274
Yep, I'm sure someone has the skype log.
>>36255351
I feel bad for her, yet I totally don't. Also clearly she's fishing for attention there.
>>36255370
Still a waifu anon.
>>
>>36255351
Is that fucking Dobbie? kekek My grandparents used to have wood paneling throughout their home, I swear their wear images of demons hidden in them.
>>
>>36255392
No Anon, she's fishing for my attention. I can't go into it any further than that though because orbiters even though I like to fuck with Uncut and the /ashleyj/ board still.
>>
Did she delete any of you tonight from Instagram? I find it odd she followed me first yet I got the boot from her page. :v
>>
>>36254888

>Kira finds a new financial boyfriend
>>
File: 11-14-16-1.jpg (49KB, 738x1080px) Image search: [Google]
11-14-16-1.jpg
49KB, 738x1080px
>>36255392
Also, you shouldn't feel bad for her. Everything is good in her life at the moment. There is literally nothing wrong other than the occasional first world problem. The red hair is not a cry for help, it was just Halloween.
>>
>>36255446
A waifu is a waifu and women are smarter than that believe it or not.
>>
File: 1418663563793.jpg (52KB, 769x577px) Image search: [Google]
1418663563793.jpg
52KB, 769x577px
>>36255530
>A waifu is a waifu and women are smarter than that believe it or not.

Yeah, I have no idea wtf u r talking about. If you're trying to suggest I don't know what I'm doing since you don't, quit projecting.
>>
>>36255597
You legit and honestly believe you have a shot with this teenage girl don't you? Well we all gotta learn the hard way sometimes.
>>
You orbiters have ruined this board.
>>
>>36254368
Nah. It isn't. There's something wrong with her. Talk to her, and you'll see it too.
>>
>>36255446
>>36255597
Oh man, this is the most unwarranted ego I've seen in a long time, especially from orbiters on /r9k/.
>>
File: ashley_&_omegle_2017.png (164KB, 463x350px) Image search: [Google]
ashley_&_omegle_2017.png
164KB, 463x350px
>>36255622
Mate, she just turned 23 and we both live in Denver county. Get over yourself.
>>
>>36255692
Oh I thought you were talking about Ciara, considering the thread and all and we're all anonymous. I don't pay attention to your shitty pics.

Also still, good luck when life comes crashing down for you on a girl you've never met.
>>
File: 1458974608158.gif (2MB, 415x323px) Image search: [Google]
1458974608158.gif
2MB, 415x323px
>>36255719
Um, every girl a guy talks to is one they've never met. I'm not an orbiter btw. I just like messing with them and I know Ciara is the new waifi besides that Jew. Apparently, I used to live a county over from Thomas Tomato, he never wanted to meet up though.
>>
File: Checked.jpg (590KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Checked.jpg
590KB, 600x900px
>>36255785
>Um, every girl a guy talks to is one they've never met

Touche
>>
File: Screenshot_20170413-212639.png (485KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170413-212639.png
485KB, 720x1280px
One more before I go to sleep.
>>
>>36256067
Aww. I'm too old for the girl, but I do think she is a cute person.

Shame women are so down on themselves.
>>
>>36256120
Dude, she has no real personality and can't hold a conversation. At this point you all might as well wait until she is 18 and doing nude camshows.
>>
>>36256171
Oh she has the personality of a wet blanket and is too down on herself, but I do think she is a cute girl.

But like I said, too old, got more real life stuff to worry about.
>>
>>36256198
She obsesses over a 35 year old singer and men on a baseball club filled with 25+ dudes. I'm pretty sure next year she will want older dick too.
>>
>>36252886
scuffed
>>
>>36256236
What girl doesn't obsess with singers and sports stars to be fair?
>>
>>36255692
Holy shit get over yourself and move on. You seriously have some form of mental illness and your delusions are annoying. I can't tell if you believe in what you say but you must in order to post the same bullshit for this long.
Hire a hooker for fucks sake LB
>>
Original bumping to show others how much of a wet towel Ciara is.
>>
>>36256846
Nobody cares time for everyone involved to move on.
>>
>>36254708
damn she's starting to look rough now
>>
>>36256910
>starting to

M8, she was always fugly and new it herself. Ever since Middle School where her dream bf went with some blonde Stacy over her.
>>
>>36257098
Man kids can be fucking harsh. Man looking back at all the shit I did, I'm sure I fucked a lot of kids lives up just being a mean little asshole.

Life is hard though I guess.
>>
Ciara/Eliza, if you're reading this I'm sorry. I have made some posts on r9k, mostly out of jest. If you've read them, and took them personally, I'm sorry. I was just joking around, and never thought you'd read them.

Don't take posts on here seriously.
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.