[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1471566353356.jpg (61KB, 802x960px) Image search: [Google]
1471566353356.jpg
61KB, 802x960px
WHAT THE FUCK

I WANT A GF NOW NOW NOW AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WHERE IS MY GF? WHERE? WEDHIDFHHOOOOOOOOOAWAOOOHOOOOOOOOO WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUCK????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!! RRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36252661
You're not getting one with that attitude, buddy.
>>
Keep posting on /r9k/ and I'm sure things will work out
>>
>>36252684
NO

DON'T SAY THHAT AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRR>>36252704
>>36252704
>>36252704
rrrrrrrrrrrEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>I'm entitled to a gf

therein lies the robot's woes
>>
>>36252731
BE NMY CUTE GF NOW I CHOOSE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>36252661
what about you pray

quietly
to jesus
>>
File: 142446722439.png (28KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
142446722439.png
28KB, 633x758px
>>36252885
i do sometimes i just wanted to vent some frustration
>>
I'll be your gf anon post your skype.
Seriously.
>>
>>36252661
he's evolving
>>
>>36253421
delet dis nephew
>>
Are you willing to die for a gf? If not then you aren't committing yourself hard enough, if so go out and kill those bastards that are keeping you from having a perfect life. Hail victory brother
>>
>>36252661
Really captured how I feel, OP
>>
Ah, I see this is the sperg out thread.

FUCKING WOMEN ARE SUCH SHALLOW CUNTS I SWEAR TO FUCK WHAT KIND OF GOD WOULD CREATE SUCH VILE CREATURES I CURSE THE FACT THAT I AND ALL OF MEN MUST BE FORCED TO INTERACT WITH SUCH VILE BEINGS TO CONTINUE OUR EXISTENCE AS A SPECIES AND I ALSO CURSE THE FACT THAT MY RETARDED MONKEY BRAIN FALLS FOR FEMALE TREACHERY EVERY TIME I FUCKING HATE MYSELF FOR FALLING WHIM TO ANCIENT PRIMAL DESIRES WHEN I COULD BE ASSISTING MANKIND IN CLAIMING OUR DESTINY AMONG THE STARS FUCKING WOMEN AND THEIR RETARDED RAGING FEMALE NONSENSE
>>
>>36253421
See? Nobody will take me as a free gf.
If you are wondering why you don't have a girlfriend, this is why.
>>
>>36253617
It's just because you are offering yourself in /r9k/. Nobody wants anyone from here.
>>
>>36253617

Will you be my gf, I don't have Skype tho
>>
>>36252661
How old are you? Have you ever had a gf?

If you're 21+ and you've never had one, chances are you already learned to live completely alone. Which means even if you get a girl interested in you, you won't even be able to keep her and she'll actually be more of a burden to you.
>>
File: 1443220742669.png (87KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1443220742669.png
87KB, 768x1024px
>>36254282
22, never had a gf

I like to think that I am better off alone sometimes but I would really love intimacy with someone... not in a sexual way, although repressing primal instincts suck.

I haven't lost hope yet, I'm still a kid
>>
>>36254374
Well if it's any consolation to you, anon, I'm a lot like you but I've actually gotten a chance to be with a girl just recently, and you know what? While it's kinda fun spending time with her, it's not really all that great. I have so many things to do over the day (like vidya or university or work) that I don't really have the time to talk to her on kikebook. Normies usually spend entire days just texting but I just can't do that really. And that usually means the girls won't want to talk to you because they'll think you're boring, which you probably are as am I.
>>
>>36253617
It's because there's a 99% chance you're a baiter. Post proof or gtfo.
>>
>>36252661
Why haven't you taken the wizpill anon? Stop caring about roasties.
>>
>>36252661
Patience, true virtual reality is on its way.
>>
>>36252661
Get a bf, they're much better.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.