[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

What would you give for a dommie gf?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1483408663848.webm (1MB, 222x400px) Image search: [Google]
1483408663848.webm
1MB, 222x400px
What would you give for a dommie gf?
>>
I'd give my left nut for a gentle femdom mommy GF

She can keep the nut in a jar if she'd like to remind me I belong to her.
>>
If I had a pussy pass I would exploit the shit out of it
>>
>dommie
more like mommy
>>
>>36252255

Nothing. But I enjoyed watching her cuck that filthy shit kin.
>>
Not as much as I'd give for a gf who beats up niggers
>>
File: 1481436241772.webm (2MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1481436241772.webm
2MB, 640x640px
>>36252436
Nigger beating gf are the best
>>
>>36252255
Every women is a domme. Just get into a relationship and see how she runs your life into the shitter quicker than you can say the words I made a huge mistake.

Betas and r9kers want relationships until they finally realise its a death warrant for fun.
>>
>>36252815
i'm pretty sure i'd develop an incest fetish if i were that kid
>>
>>36252341
>>36252436

that was very obviously as pussy ass tiny peckered white boi

not only can you see his cumskin but only white bois would be pathetic enough to get beaten by their own women so i'm not sure how you could make that mistake
>>
Introvert dom girl
>>
I always wondered why she sprinted the fuck out of there. Also why that other girl ran after her
>>
>>36252815
Dude she just beat up that kid, are you telling me he was a lil nig?
>>
>>36254242
Didn't want to get in trouble or wanted to be alone. And that was probably one of her only friends chasing after her.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.