[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOW THE FUCK DO NORMIES MAKE AND MAINTAIN FRIENDSHIPS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

File: pepe conspiracy.jpg (166KB, 864x864px) Image search: [Google]
pepe conspiracy.jpg
166KB, 864x864px
HOW THE FUCK DO NORMIES MAKE AND MAINTAIN FRIENDSHIPS
>>
I HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE IT IS SO FUCKING HARD TO KEEP THEM GOING
>>
DO THEY HAVE SOME SORT OF BRAIN DEVELOPMENT PHASE THAT WE SOMEHOW SKIPPED?
>>
>>36252330
NO I THINK THERE IS JUST SOMETHING WRONG WITH US, THEY DO IT SO EASILY
>>
Idk. My co-workers get pissed off at me because I don't talk to them. To be honest I have nothing to say to them because they're not interesting people. nothing personnel kiddos

Pic related. How they view me.
>>
>>36252226
They dont spend They're days being a retarded unattractive piece of human shit who spends all They're time and resources on fast food and pointless vidya and shitposting. They actually make something it. That's how anon you failed abortion.
>>
File: 1465234991789.png (158KB, 737x758px) Image search: [Google]
1465234991789.png
158KB, 737x758px
>>36252458
>talk to people
>they dont care and label me as weird
>dont talk
>get labeled as weird
>>
>>36252618
oh woww
>>
>>36252226
>MAINTAIN FRIENDSHIPS
they don't. they are as devoid as all of us. they just aren't as needy.
>>
>>36252741
is that my problem? that I'm always seeking approval from people when I make a friend?
>>
>>36252941
Possibly. I'm no psycologist
>>
>>36252226
>Get a cashier job with two other girls (hired and start within 1 day of each other)
>we all start not knowing anybody else, all starting at zero
>they make friendly conversation with the others, nothing unusual
>I do too, but I would think we would only be at aquaintence level
>after a couple days or a week or so, they're already friends
>they've all added each other on facebook and shit
>they go to events together
>Its as if they've been friends for years, and I'm still at the starting line
>Within that timeframe we've basically both done the same things, yet we get different results
Is it because they can tell I'm a robot fascist with no friends? what the fug
>>
>>36252260
>>36252330
>>36252356

What is going on here?

*unoriginal question*
>>
>>36253068
People who have no friends, not because they haven't tried, but because they have and found it impossible to maintain
>>
>>36253039
Have you ever seen how chatty girls are? Are you even half as chatty? Would even want to be? Would you want to spend hours chatting everyday?
>>
>>36253167
I was referring to the all caps. THE ALL CAPS MANE!
>>
>>36253039
>two other girls
are you implying you are a girl here?
if so, are you a girl(male)?
that would be why.

if you are a guy, then its partly because guys don't do that shit as much.

if you are a girl(female) then you are ugly, smell bad, act weird, or any mixture of the three.
>>
>>36252226
Guys it took me a few years to figure out but what you do is just repeatedly put yourself out there and talk to people if they reject you stop making an effort to talk to them and talk to other people till you find one or a group that dosent reject you then keep talking to them until you either become lifelong freinds or they eventually talk to you
>>
>>36253204
No. I am definitely conflicted if I even want friends, but this was weird for me. If the only thing we can do is all smalltalk eachother, how is it at the end of the day they all get friend requests and start really bonding while NOTHING happened with me? Is it like women being able to tell if you're a virgin or something?

>>36253255
>r u a girl
Sorry about the bad wording, I'm not. Most of the other cashiers are girls though.
>>
>>36253260 sorry I ment to write they eventually reject you, dyslexia mehhh
>>
File: Capture.png (4KB, 163x116px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
4KB, 163x116px
>>36253233
That is me, I am describing myself
>>
>>36252703
I have that same problem. We're probably autistic
>>
>>36252226
Genuinely believe they put people's name into the calendar.

No thought, just insticnit.
>>
>>36253283
>how is it at the end of the day they all get friend requests and start really bonding

They have shared interests. Do you like the same things they do?
>>
>>36253314
no you're just gay and unworthy of respect

traps, trannies also fall into this category =)
>>
File: interesting.jpg (10KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
interesting.jpg
10KB, 210x240px
>>36253260
Provocative.
>your comment must be original
>>
>>36253356
I have no idea what they like because we've never made it that far.
>>
File: 1483661469941.jpg (31KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1483661469941.jpg
31KB, 601x508px
>>36252226
Have to put on a face, anon.
>>
i have conversations in my head with people and then i never feel like talking
>>
>>36253727
>play out multiple scenarios of conversations with people before I see them
>see them in person
>"how are you"
>"good"
>>
>>36253894
I do the same exact thing /b/ro
>>
>>36254014
>/b/

No.
>>
File: tumblr_n0ir0oYFb41swpjkio1_400.gif (2MB, 331x255px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n0ir0oYFb41swpjkio1_400.gif
2MB, 331x255px
>tfw it's gotten to the point where i'm not trying to maintain friendships anymore and people are approaching me to talk
>used to wish for this to happen
>now i just get angry
>>
>make a "friend"
>we keep in contact for about 3 days
>we run out of things to talk about
>we stop talking
>we forget each other
every time.
>>
some robot recommended this:
>in a conversation, try to end your answers with another question, that will keep the conversation going
it didn't work. they all thought I was retarded asking stupid questions
>>
>>36252226
I literally have not gotten myself involved in any kind of group of friends since high school, and those guys are the only people I still talk to. I don't know what I did then that I can't do now.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.