[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fembots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: fembot.jpg (116KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
fembot.jpg
116KB, 512x384px
Why are fembots so mean? I know I'm not Chad but they are so mean to me and other anons why are fembots like that
>>
I did say that r9k would rise up and enslave the lesbians for reeducation on LGBT.
>>
>>36252180
because most women are feminist retards these days and blame men for all their problems when really they're just lazy fat slobs looking for a handout
>>
fembots are mean because they want you to bully them more than they are bullying you

its all a shit test
>>
>>36252270

But when I do reply back to fembots in a mean way I get numerous other posters swarming me and it's too hard to keep up with it. It's a test that is stacked against me I just think fembots are brutal mean women to begin with
>>
>>36252270
This, they can smell your desire for approval and low self confidence. Stop giving a fuck about them and they'll be interested. They're more self conscious than you but you need to have some self respect for them to actually show it
>>
>>36252340

But that's not true since most of the time I just watch and when I post I try to keep it informed and I never post and never ask them to be my e-gf

Fembots just bully me automatically
>>
>>36252382
Anon it's one thing to make informed arguments for genuine discussion and debate but it sounds to me like you're singling out the fems because you want them to go "oh wow anon you're so interesting and insightful" wehen you post shit to/for them. They can smell this, hell I can smell it right now. When you can receive a response from a fembot or talk to a girl in real life and be utterly indifferent to what they may say or do say then you will stop getting stepped on and have a chance. Although why you would want to have a chance with a fembot is beyond me
>>
>>36252382
because you're fucking homosexual
>>
>>36252503

No that's wrong I don't want them to call me insightful why would I try to woo a fembot online there is no return reward for that you idiot

>>36252509

I'm not homosexual you faggot fuck you
>>
>>36252539
sorry you're "bi" lol

r u special enough now dickhead? you still take it up the pooper
>>
>>36252539
>I'm not homosexual you faggot fuck you

you know only a homosexual would say something like this, right?
>>
>>36252539
Then who gives a fuck if they're mean? They're probably just sexually deprived or something. Calling me an idiot seems defensive though desu
>>
>>36252549
>>36252553

I'm straight I'm not bi or gay stop projecting fembots

>>36252582

I wonder why they're mean because they are like that all the time but then they play the victim
>>
>>36252611
>I wonder why they're mean because they are like that all the time but then they play the victim

irony: the thread
>>
>>36252180
Why are you so degenerate? =O Maybe you should stop. Individually and as a whole.

for a fuckin' change
>>
>>36252180
because they are retarded idiots biologically and must be put down
>>
>>36252715
>>36252738

It's not irony fembots are degenerate because they bully anons all the time and I'm not trying to be insightful I'm just asking a question.

This board is full of autistic weirdos.
>>
>>36252786
traps -> spam the board 100% of the time with dicks and gaping assholes

>someone says anything

traps: 100000000+ suicide threads up in a milisecond qqing for pity and how they're victims of life itself

fucking die already mutated DNA trashbrain
>>
>>36253420

I'm not a trap I'm a cis white male. Fembots are so horrible, they are such awful people.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.