[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shit that fucked you up as a kid

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1492033389365.jpg (165KB, 439x550px) Image search: [Google]
1492033389365.jpg
165KB, 439x550px
For me it was Night by Ellie Wiesel, I was in like fourth grade and as a Jew a lot of the little details got to me
I know that's pretty tame but what can I do
>>
>>36252089
Ellie Wiesel was a fraud. He stole the book from another person.
>>
>>36252126
not the point (I'm surprised the first comment wasn't raving about "muy holohoax")
>>
The only friend I had until 7th grade was a neighbor kid who used to beat the shit out of me. Whipped me with sticks, punched me in the back of the head, slap me across the face. He had an alky dad who used to beat the shit out of him, so it must have been one of those situations, but I still have some memories of those days pretty strongly repressed.
>>
>>36252089
I think I was about 8 when my friend showed me a video of some Asian kid in a room full of guys fuck a blonde white girl while puking all over her.
>>
>Constant verbal abuse from siblings
>0 positive reinforcement from family
>Isolated by siblings and family
>Watched mother slowly descend into a hopeless alcoholic all the while abusing my father.
>People find me weird, and overly timid because of this.
>Am turning into an alcoholic myself.
>Family still wonders why i'm so distant from them at all times (skipping as many family events as possible, and the few I go to I leave asap.)
>Overheard siblings talking about why i'm such a fuck up.
>Still trying to convince myself I can get out of this rut,
>>
>>36252377
The girl was also pretty young if I didn't make that clear
>>
>>36252377
kek
>>36252383
shit dude, feels bad man
>>
>>36252089
Found my grandfather dead when I was in 2nd grade and then watched my father not be able to resuscitate him.
>>
Starting to suspect that my mom was a narcissist. It's scary how much I can relate to those 60 - 80% of those massive lists of things children of narcissists experience. The thing is I don't remember her always being this way, and she never did the whole "my childrens' achievements are my achievements" shit to me. In fact, she tolerated many of my "odd" hobbies and hated parents who tried to live vicariously through their children. Maybe she kept it under control before?
>>
File: Perils_of_Penelope_Pitstop.jpg (14KB, 249x138px) Image search: [Google]
Perils_of_Penelope_Pitstop.jpg
14KB, 249x138px
Most likely where my tgtf and bondage fetishes began.
>>
>>36252089
My step dad used to beat me loudly fuck my mom in the other room every night. When I told my mom about it she didn't believe me. Eventually I told my real dad and he got into a rosy fight with the guy. But even after the court case my mom still got custody of me and I had to keep living with her and hearing her fuck guys in the other room until I was 15 when I finnally ran away to live at my dad's apartment.
>>
When I was like 12 or something I saw some of those animal rights videos of that show people secretly recording fucked up shit. I distinctly remember one video of a goat that had its limbs cut off one by one with bolt cutters.

That messed me up big time for a while.

I could watch people getting beheaded but not animals. Now I'm desensitized to everything like many robots.

Also brother was murdered when I was 17. That really changed me fundamentally. Everything from then on was trivial and still is to this day.
>>
>>36252670
what was bondage like about that?
>>
>>36253263
She gets kidnapped a lot.
>>
>>36252383
christ almost identical to me except
>verbal abuse from parents
>physical by older brothers

also im a shit druggie. im curious how is your relationship with your mom?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.