[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you had a GF and after being together for a while she got

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: kermit.jpg (129KB, 620x933px) Image search: [Google]
kermit.jpg
129KB, 620x933px
If you had a GF and after being together for a while she got raped by someone, would you stay with her and support her, or would you leave her?

Could you handle the fact that another man seized her body for himself?
>>
>>36250623
Why wouldn't you? It would be messed up not to.
>>
>>36250623
I'd find him and torture him personally.
Do terrible things like force feed him cheese sandwiches but with sandpaper instead of bread.
>>
>>36250623
I would stay with her and curse god more for cursing every wish like a monkey's paw.
>>
File: Larry David.jpg (36KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
Larry David.jpg
36KB, 150x150px
>>36250623
No because clearly she must have led the man on for him to be unable to control himself.
>>
yes I would stay with her, what the hell
>>
I wouldn't break up with her immediately because that would make me feel like a dick but I would just slowly fade away then leave her. Maybe it's mean but I could never put my dick where some STD riddled felon shoved his lumpy log.
>>
>>36250623
I'd just rape her two times then
>>
Where did the rape happen? Is she pressing charges/having him put on trial? And what is the suspect's response to the allegations? These three questions are key

If she's not pressing charges.....bye, Felicia.

If she is, and it happened in some random area outdoors, I'd support her temporarily with little doubt. If he denies having any type of sex with her, I'd also support her temporarily with little doubt. Of course if he admits to forcing her to have sex then she has my full support.

But if it happened in a bedroom at someone's party, or inside her place or his place or some other intimate setting where I would wonder what the fuck she was doing in there alone with him in the first place.....I'm considering dumping her unless evidence shows he still forced her. Same thing if he claims they had sex and it was consensual. By that point I'm strictly looking at the evidence. If there is nothing to prove beyond doubt that he forced her rather than had consensual sex......bye, Felicia.
>>
>>36250623
Complicated question, lot of ins, lot of outs.
>>
I'd stay with her.
It's not like she chose that to happen, and she'd need support.

I would also murder the guy who did it.
>>
Depends if she came from it.
>>
>>36250623
Unless I literally saw her getting raped with my own eyes, what actually happened was she cheated on me then panicked and made up a story. Dumped.
>>
>>36250623
That's a fucked up question. You hunt that bitch down and beat his fucking head in.
>>
>>36252400
>You would rather kill an innocent man than even consider the prospect that a woman is lying to you
>>
>>36252400
>hunt that bitch down and beat his fucking head in

So...are we talking about the transgendered woman who got raped in this scenario? Because that's what I'd do.
>>
>>36252431
This.
I've heard far too many stories of white knights going to prison for killing some poor sap that got falsely accused by some lying bitch. It always ended the same way: dead guy, imprisoned guy, free bitch that moved on to fuck another guy
>>
>>36252277
This. Would murder the guy who did it and stay with her.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.