[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LMAO. THIS GUY IS THE FUNNIEST PERSON TO EVER LIVE.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0280.jpg (308KB, 2197x1463px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0280.jpg
308KB, 2197x1463px
LMAO. THIS GUY IS THE FUNNIEST PERSON TO EVER LIVE.
>>
>>36249194
classy meme to say the least
>>
Even his death was funny
>>
DUDE KILL STACY LMAO

*kills a bunch of nerds and uggos*
>>
>a locked door prevented the beta uprising

God what a fucking failure
>>
I'm 124 pages into My Twisted World and getting a bit bored with it
Should I bother finishing it? The awful prose and repetition of
>go outside
>see Stacy and Chad
>REEEEEEEE WHY WAS I BORN INTO SUCH A CRUEL WORLD
got some good laughs but it's getting stale at this point desu.
Are there any revelations in his manifesto towards the end? Because it's honestly a fucking memoir more than anything, 141 pages for "fuck Stacey and Chad" is a bit disappointing desu
>>
>>36249905
>God what a fucking failure
Makes me wanna kill... makes me wanna kill... makes me wanna kill... YOU.

>>36249983
>Are there any revelations in his manifesto
towards the end?
In the end there is pretty apocalyptic scenes described as he is telling about his retribution plan. Also the description of the party incident is quite entertaining.
>>
>>36250645
Idk what the party incident is (unless you mean when he tried to push people off a ledge and got beat up, which was pretty hilarious) but I'll probably finish it. If I can waste time posting on /r9k/ it's not as if there's anything better to do
>>
>>36249194
>TO EVER LIVE
But he's dead?
>>
>>36250708
That is the incident I was talking about. It was also the incident after which there was no point of return anymore, but he had to make his retribution happen. After all, it was the last chance he gave to the female gender to provide him with the pleasures he felt he deserved from them,
>>
>>36250825
>the last chance he gave to the female gender to provide him with the pleasures he felt he deserved from them,
kek, he must've been pretty fucking shy to never even consider approaching a girl an option I guess
>>
File: 1492137914933.png (837KB, 900x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1492137914933.png
837KB, 900x1600px
>>36249194
He has reincarnated
>>
>>36250965
He was extremely shy and suffered from social anxiety. He never really approached girls, only smiled at them or said hi a few times, and did not get responded. One of his family friends tried to advice him how to approach girls, but he responded to him asking why can't girls approach him instead.

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-28197785
>>
>>36251307
He's sounding a lot like Elliot, but not looking like him, and also his personality seems to be more like an intentional copy of his. Here is one of his videos:

https://youtu.be/yed9QfEjzyQ
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.