[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is depression a status symbol among normies?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 11

File: 8161057.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
8161057.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
Why is depression a status symbol among normies?
>>
so when they "beat" their pseudo depression (grumpy afternoon) it will seem like a big life achievement deserving a round of back pats and sexual encounters
>>
It's a display of self-awareness and a deeper conncetion with one's inner self. A way of displaying vulnerability while at the same time projecting yourself as a strong and confident individual, giving you a more rounded and 3-dimensional character. Showing world that while you're taking on the world itself and open to any challenge it may give you, your soul is tortured and you look for a shoulder to cry on.
>>
>>36248767
they dont have real problems and they dont care about the people who do

To them, if youre "depressed" (Esp. if you are male) and people still kick it with you, that means you are valuable...they only care about the "depressed" males who have "made it." Thats why if you go on youtube vids about Kurt Cobain you will see roasties crying about how "he just needed love." Because he was a person of material status and a musician.

Normies are horrible animals. They are demons. oh btdubs normies communicate through constant projection (because they are insecure and want to be special snowflakes but not be obvious about it) and normies will ALWAYS UNDER ALL CIRCUMSTANCES assume you are projecting. If a normie talks shit, just call them out on projecting. Works great, esp. online. But dont goof yourself thorough negative speech.

Normies are filth and need to be dealt with *accordingly...

notice how no one responds to threads like these (Except me, the kind and morally superior Mathias Rex, and as bad as sometimes I am, Im still better than the best normie, no question) fuck normies...start listening to classik obas and blast him in the car: (By Wise Man Power 1 and also true wisdom) Classik changed my life:http://kunaki.com/MSales.asp?PublisherId=144625&PP=1

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=classik+obas

I hope this message finds you will, you are in my thoughts and prayers Anon, and all of my actions are devoted to you...all of you....

Sieg Heil!
>>
File: 1487668983628.png (671KB, 850x917px) Image search: [Google]
1487668983628.png
671KB, 850x917px
>>36248894
fuck off normie, you are not for this place. I pray that you suffer endlessly.
>>
During strength training, the body's muscles typically tear, and regrow back stronger. The brain interprets the pain signals during a workout and supplies extra healing during the recovery process. The brain typically overcompensates as a self protection behavior, resulting in not the restoration of muscles, but the enhancement of them.
However, during studies of the brain, it was discovered that triggering the pain impulses can usually trick the brain into healing itself when it was not injured. Subjects were exposed to various footage of exercise, and combined with mild contexual hypnotism, the brain began to strengthen the body all by itself.
Under an illusion of pain and suffering, the brain imagines obstacles, willingly put in it's own path, and upon "conquering" them, grew stronger.
The brain is a fascinating thing.
>>
>>36249009
What are you desu. You sound kind of freaky
>>
File: 4629393.jpg (9KB, 332x187px) Image search: [Google]
4629393.jpg
9KB, 332x187px
>>36249121
I just want to bring an end to the suffering of robots...at any cost necessary...
>>
File: 3347262.jpg (52KB, 630x860px) Image search: [Google]
3347262.jpg
52KB, 630x860px
>>36249121
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg

Vid related
>>
>>36248767
>Why is depression a status symbol among normies?
some normies actually have depression and are not just memeing
>>
>>36248767
They think it adds pseudo-depth to them.
>>
File: 1400251_20110815112807.jpg (66KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1400251_20110815112807.jpg
66KB, 640x480px
>>36249204
no, they dont. Leave
>>
>>36249150
If we don't suffer, what do we do? Robotics is based in outcast mentality and sadness. I feel like we would turn into something else and I don't want change right now.
>>36249027
Also wtf is this, it's freaking me out a little
>>
File: 1491364693020.jpg (70KB, 429x700px) Image search: [Google]
1491364693020.jpg
70KB, 429x700px
>>36249298
no dude. we are spergs. Robot is just our condition. We have to tear it off, like the blemish of foreskin.

(About to leave for shul)
>>
>>36249257
What if we assume a lot of normies' lives are based on fakes and secrecy, like ours? Maybe they feel the feels we do but they're better at hiding it.
After all, none of us really want to get inside their heads since that means getting close to them.
Or are you going to tell me we should hate them for no reason, when they might be like us? That seems a little harsh.
>>
>>36249204
all depression is fake. it's just boredom
>>
File: 1482798907377s.jpg (3KB, 125x92px) Image search: [Google]
1482798907377s.jpg
3KB, 125x92px
>>36249371
yes dude. Normies all live a lie. They are actually misreable, thats why they go to parties...to fill that emptyness they all have...and they all hate each other. esp in big cities, esp. in LA (where I live)
>>
>>36249398
btw people want others to feel how they feel....reddit faggot normies come here to make us feel like shit because THEY feel like shit
>>
File: suuuper.gif (717KB, 371x187px) Image search: [Google]
suuuper.gif
717KB, 371x187px
>>36249332
If you want, I could scream at you for not being spergy enough to have dropped out already and that you aren't a real robot and should kys.
But we get to much of that here. We should be helping each other, not trying to see which one of us has the world deepest in our ass.
Stay suuuuper cool, robobro
>>
>>36248767
Because normies think it makes you smart and profound and that it's the sign of a "deep" person. Often they've never really faced any kind of struggle in their lives but that doesn't make you an interesting, troubled person so they adopt mental illnesses they don't have as fashion accessories, and doctors are more than happy to oblige with diagnoses and prescriptions. Every normie needs their very own "depression" story just like every woman needs her own "rape" story--they feel incomplete and excluded without it.
>>
>>36249507
This anon has it right, real depression is fucking terrifying and anyone who has experienced it knows that it's literal nightmare fuel come to life. It's not, oh I feel sad because my friends can't hang out with me and I feel alone in this very instant, it's I literally cannot go a die without having an urge to tie a fucking noose.

But I'll let the void call me when it's ready to have me. At least for now.
>>
>>36249558
cannot go a day*
>>
File: 20.png (38KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
20.png
38KB, 300x100px
>>36249471
dude being misreble isnt the solution. We need to rise. Watch Classik. He will make us wise and then we will conquer. The normies want us to hate our lives.
>>
Only normalfags bring up their own depression. If you're at the point where suicide is a serious consideration, you'll keep it to yourself ( or express it in an artistic way like through a song or drawing)
>>
>>36249009
Thanks for suggesting that guy. I didn't know there everyday black people who could philosophy like him but I subscribed. 2 minutes in and I could tell this guy knows what he's talking about.
>>
>>36249586
Clasik obas is pretty much "just b positive" MGTOW self-empowerment guru man I don't think there is a solution to this
>>
>>36248767
it's simple, the ones that say they are depressed or had depression are the ones that don't have it
>>
>>36248767
I don't know but I wish it wasn't
I think I have depression but the fact that it's become a meme makes me too embarrassed to ask for help, I feel like people won't take me seriously
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.