[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

has anyone on /r9k/ ever tried to pick up homeless qts?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: CO6UDZCUAAA736G.jpg (24KB, 551x551px) Image search: [Google]
CO6UDZCUAAA736G.jpg
24KB, 551x551px
has anyone on /r9k/ ever tried to pick up homeless qts?
>>
>>36248151
Yeah funny enough. We did acid together at a park and made out, was a pretty good time.
>>
There's no homeless people in my city, they deport them to santa ana
>>
File: 1491897379851.jpg (84KB, 865x598px) Image search: [Google]
1491897379851.jpg
84KB, 865x598px
homeless girls that don't look batshit insane in nyc are all wealthy larpers going through a "fuck my rich republican dad phase" who panhandle all day so they can buy heroin and divy it up with a bunch of Chads in some anarchist collective warehouse in Williamsburg Brooklyn

I've got a better shot with some girl from Jersey that makes $40k a year working as a receptionist for some wall street trading firm (see: none)
>>
>that im at my wits end look lmao
>>
I let one live with me in exchange for pussy payments.
>>
>>36248172
>made out
Sounds gross anon
>>
>>36248151
>homeless
>qts
>>
>>36248151
oh hell yeah, good time if you ask me
>>
>>36248151
Been with a few. AMA
>>
>>36248151
When we fucked a mans homeless in the ass at 19 beer and he my ass no condom but rugs
>>
>>36248725
How hard was it? What city? ACTUAL homeless or bohemian homeless?
>>
>>36248509
how did that work out? Also was she hot? or was she a chestlet?
>>
http://brobible.com/life/article/homeless-20-something-nyc-survives-picking-women-every-night/

Friendly reminder if you're a degenerate drug and alcohol abusing hobo roasties will still fuck you as long as you're a chad
>>
>>36248840
It wasn't too hard. I spose you'd say Bohemian homeless - wanderer types. Spose that since Im kinda like that on that regard, there was already some common ground. So a couple of different places desu. Met one in Asheville and one in San diego
>>
>>36248151
Some homeless woman was hitting on me and she said she wanted to have sex with me.She looked ugly and crazy and i was scared so I didnt want to reject her because i thought she might attack me.I was really nervous and i didnt know what to do.She kept on talking to me and i pretended to pay attention to her.She started touching my hair and getting close to me.I started getting nervous and i tried to get away from her.I didnt know what to do and i though i was going to be attacked.Then i took my phone out and pretended to get a call and i told her i enjoyed talking to her and left.
>>
>>36248855
I let her live in my place and supported her, she just had to play house-gf. She was pretty plain but it was better than nothing. The arrangement was I provided for her and in exchange could pound her whenever I wanted for the most part. I tried to be reasonable about it though and not ruin a good thing.
>>
File: 1489621119091.jpg (50KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1489621119091.jpg
50KB, 499x499px
>>36249845
>I tried to be reasonable about it though and not ruin a good thing.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.