[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fucky roommates

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: 1440691831545.gif (125KB, 480x455px) Image search: [Google]
1440691831545.gif
125KB, 480x455px
sup robots. I used to come here a lot as a teen. God that was like 10 years ago, fuck (I go on /ck/ now).

so i have this roommate. we moved in together a year ago. she's kinda awkward and weird but hey so am i, that's why we're friends. I want your opinions because I've lost all sense of reality regarding this situation

>move into apartment
>she starts following me around like a lil puppy
>room to room, sitting and watching TV, working at the kitchen table, making coffee, going out to the store, etc
>figure she's not sure what to do with herself when we're between jobs
>both girls btw
>she keeps doing it, copies everything i do
>paraphrases everything I say after I say it
>never ever disagrees with anything i say
>changes her opinions if mine are different
>talks about getting my haircut
>copies my god damn body language
>when i apply for a job she applies for it too
>we end up with the same job
>she wants to work with me all the time
>i'm more qualified so I get more shifts lol
>she gets upset and takes it personally

>after a while I notice and it creeps me the fuck out
>i can't not notice her copying everything and it drives me insane
>start hiding in my room, avoiding her
>she starts hiding in her room a lot too, of course
>but she doesn't know what I'm doing in my room so I guess she didn't do anything
>asks me if we can spend more time together bc she "needs attention"
>i feel responsible for her mental health
>not sure if I'm a terrible person for resenting her for being immature and needy
>I can't relax around her because I'm acutely aware of everything I do and everything she copies me doing
>She ends up really upset because things that work for me don't work for her when she does them
>complains to other friends about me
>seems like she's trying to make me jealous by going out with her friends without inviting me
>lol house to myself for an afternoon, noice

literally what is this behaviour???

Also ROOMMATE STORIES
>>
Tell her to kill herself since she can't develop her own personality.
>>
>>36247652
>literally what is this behaviour???
Borderline Personality Disorder. If you see it, run.
>>
>>36247652

Sounds like she might be an alien trying to adapt to human customs. I think it's best to subtly encourage her to be more independent, even if it's only going out with other friends passive-aggressively, so that she'll b able to experience and integrate a wider range of human behaviors. Try to avoid confronting her directly or pissing her off more than necessary, though, since she might have the power to have our entire species destroyed.

Also post a pic of her.
>>
Op have you ever seen Single White Female?

Watch Single White Female.
>>
Love to see what she'd post about you wherever she shitposts.

>A girl is really really obsessed with me and I want everyone to know it. Even strangers on the internet.
>OMG it's like so annoying. People just love me.
>I got a job and I get way more shifts because I'm great.
>I'm so great she's trying to get me jealous!

Don't you have orbiters to shitpost too you roastie whore. What the fuck are you doing here.
>>
>>36247752
How so? I thought it was more like low self esteem and a fucky sense of identity and boundaries.
>>
>>36247924
see, that's what I'm worried about - am I just an insane narcissist? i honestly don't know any more. i just want to move to the mountains to be alone for a few years right now
>>
My roommate pisses on the toilet seat and never flushes even when he shits. I call him out on it in front of his friends and he doesn't care.
He ran out of toilet paper and now just takes showers after shits.

Constantly eats other people's food. Blasts music all day long. Neighbor complains about the noise everyday. It's her fault not his bc she should expect noise when living in a city.

300 short on rent this month.

Have to wait til august to move out.
>>
>>36247924
Dayum bitch getting called out

SHAME!
SHAME!
SHAME!SHAME!
SHAME!
SHAME!
>>
>>36248077
You're probably right for how you feel about her.
>>
>>36248077
Yes you are that's safe to say.

Even your opening sentence proves that. You're useless and would die in the mountains.
>>
>>36248020
BPD is low self esteem + weak individual identity taken to the next level. If she starts self-harming or getting really paranoid, flee.
>>
>>36248165
>>36248169
>>36248193
so what should I do? I hate this situation because talking about it does make me sound crazy. the situation IS making me crazy. I'm not pretending like I'm a great person who should be copied, I hate it, nobody should copy me. I just have some parasite feeding off me.
>>
>>36248278
How about just tell her like a fucking functional human being.

>Dude... are you copying everything I do cos it sure seems that way.

Bitch is probably some tard who's never had friends why not being an empathetic for once in your fucking life (serious they say women are more empathetic than men Jesus Christ imagine the cunts they would be if they weren't) and see if she has some shit she needs to talk about to someone.

You're friendship won't last very long so just roll with it while she's on the scene.

Quit flattering yourself like she wants to fuck or murder you. She doesn't. Only washed up betas want anything to do with you past staring once in a while (if you aren't fat).
>>
>>36247652
if you're a roastie: your story is literally absolutely meaningless and insignificant. I don't care if some bitch is mirroring you, you worthless piece of shit.

If you're a guy: nice extended humble brag you fucking faggot.
>her mental health
why the fuck would you care. i'd just turn her into a sextoy and get her into rape play.

either way, you're a fucking faggot OP. kys.
>>
>>36248278
How long until your lease is up? Best thing to do would be wait for it to be up and move out right away.

Until then just limit your contact with her wherever you can. Talk to your boss and see about having them schedule you two differently.
>>
>>36248401
you're right, I do need to talk to her... but hey man we're all beta cucks here, you think i have social skills?

she left a new years resolution list out too, it included "stop copying everyone"
it's gotten better since then but it seems almost like an automatic response. it's at a weird subconscious body language level. she copies other people too but none to the same degree (i guess it's because we live together).

>>36248459
aww, you must care a little if you replied anon :)
>>
>>36248524
are you a girl or a guy?
,faggot
>>
>>36248278
so one of her parents was never around?

slowly distance yourself and hang out in your room alone more, avoid her, eventually when she doesnt seem to give a shit just break contact.

more than half of the threads on here seem fake these days.
>>
>>36248524
Course you fucking do or you wouldn't have that job and those friends you normie, roastie fucking cumguzzler.

>'Stop copying everyone'
Yea there it is. Why not mention that in the first post when you were raving about how the world revolves around you.

See you are not in danger. You are not special. She is and not in a good way.

This isn't completely bizarre behavior all humans mimic the traits of their peers to some extent.

This thread is horsepiss.
>>
>>36248608
i didn't want to be too specific bc i'm paranoid. but she also likes to take credit for shit i do too, she has told people she has my hobbies, and has pretended to be me a couple of times. but it's the body language and speech patterns that piss me off the most.

I've been struggling with where the line between normal social mimicry and weird mirroring is. I'm not saying I'm special, i really don't want this!!

also I guess I'm a normie by r9k standards, whew. i still weirdly enjoy how hostile is everyone here though.
>>
>>36248483
currently doing that. thankfully our lease is up in the fall.

everyone i talk to about this tends to say RUN but that's not an option. Also I'm racked with guilt over it - she's nice enough, she just needs a ton of therapy
>>
>>36248811
what do you mean she pretended to be you? that seems to have crossed a particular and undeniable boundary of friendship.
>>
>>36247652
Slowly, subtly act more and more different. Pretend to have bad eyesight and start wearing glasses then act like you've gone blind, or start swearing more and more until you develop turrets. Convert to Islam. If she copies the new behavior, either go crazier for laughs, or hide in your room until your lease is up. If she doesn't copy, you're probably a narcissist - can't be cured. Learn to live with it and use it for good
>>
>>36249058
yea. i think she noticed how creeped out i was by that and didn't do it again (she picked up some tickets I booked, didn't need to pretend to be me).

>>36249220
i did this but a lot more subtley. I used to walk from room to room every five minutes to see if she'd follow. I'd watch terrible TV I knew she hated to see if she'd pretend to like it. I joked about swimming in the local diseased lake and she just agreed to it without thought.
>>
>>36247793
Hahahahahaha(oregano)
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.