[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

another female hiring managers doesnt hire me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 235968.jpg (8KB, 267x189px) Image search: [Google]
235968.jpg
8KB, 267x189px
i'm so fucking pissed off about this. anytime i get a job interview and its a guy i get hired on the spot. it's very formal as in -

heres what we're looking for
heres what you need to be able to do
can you do this?

then they have me fill out hiring paper work and start me within a few days.

now when i get a female manager they always and i mean ALWAYS give me this spiel about conducting more interviews, will contact me back at a later time after a decision is made. its just fucking infuriating it seems they conduct them more like a competition instead of a task to just get someone hired. they clearly call in multiple male candidates and hire the most chad one.

my theory is that women hire men off the ones they perceive as the most dominant. so you go in there a subordinate and act all polite passive (because after all they're in the power position) you're fucked so with women hiring managers you have to go in there and act like you're the dominant one in that situation and with male managers its the opposite the more subordinate you act, more passive, etc the higher your chances because you're not seen as a threat.

basically women hire men that are more of a leader then them, while men hire people that are less of a leader them. its fucking retarded and i'm pissed from now on if i find out the hiring manager is a women i'm not attending the interview.
>>
>from now on if i find out the hiring manager is a women i'm not attending the interview.
Wow, that will really stick it to them! So subversive!
>>
>>36247532
no its only logical. they aren't going to hire me so why waste my time and take the indignity of being rejected?
>>
>>36247605
You never actually know that they'll reject you though until they actually reject you. But yeah, keep up your defeatist attitude and give up before you even try, I'm sure that will work out great for you.
>>
>>36247463
I'm a male and a dude hired me, but all my managers like me because I'm competent and can demonstrate that I understand my job. You are likely doing something wrong in these interviews. I'm guessing that because your theory is 10x more detailed than your description of the interview.

Instead of worrying about your theory, why don't you reflect on the specifics of the interview and see what you could have done better?
>>
i got hired at my old job by a nice middle aged milf. after leaving there i had two interviews, one with a young numale type who probably didnt like me cause i dropped my spaghetti during the interview, and one girl who clearly hated me and was waiting for me to leave from the first minute.
>>
>be attractive
>go to apply for job
>fill out application
>boss sits me down in booth
>you got the job
>starts telling me how to do the job
>>
>>36247463
What kind of shit tier jobs are you applying to that you get hired within a couple of days of being interviewed?

It took 4 interviews and 2 weeks to get my current job.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.