[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One time I had sex. My roommates had a party and a girl got

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 9

File: DSC_34349.png (844KB, 588x572px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_34349.png
844KB, 588x572px
One time I had sex.

My roommates had a party and a girl got really drunk and passed out on my bed and I fucked her and came inside her. She never said anything to anyone after that but she stopped drinking and going out to parties (her friends told us this) and she got depressed and stayed home except for class for the next year, I think she got pregnant and had an abortion

anyone here know this feel?

pic related, it's her
>>
green hair desu
>>
I like hugs
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 640x1136px
I call shenanigans.

You wouldn't brag about raping someone.
>>
She's really ugly anon

>blue hair
What were you thinking?
>>
>>36246826
That's not a "feel" you filthy faggot. Take this shit to >>>/b/ and fuck off.
>>
Seems like you ruined her life OP. Good job. I almost feel sorry for her.
>>
>>36247289
>I call shenanigans.
>You wouldn't brag about raping someone.

I'm not bragging, it's just something that happened
>>
Sort of, had a drunk girl, possibly on drugs slink into my bed and tried fucking me in my sleep. It felt gross but I just let it happen, pretended to be asleep.
>>
>>36247303
>That's not a "feel" you filthy faggot. Take this shit to >>>/b/ and fuck off.

I took a chance and had sex for the first time, that's a feel
>>
File: Cassidy.jpg (100KB, 554x473px) Image search: [Google]
Cassidy.jpg
100KB, 554x473px
>>36247289

Welcome to r9k newfig
>>
>>36247388
The whole premise of this thread is /b/ tier without the added "anyone here know this feel". Consider leaving /r9k/ and taking your shit that'd be better received on a board made for these garbage threads.
>>
>>36246826

That's not "having sex." That's jerking off using a drunk girl's snatch instead of your hand.
>>
>>36246826
>anyone here know this feel?

>r9k
>rapists
>>
>DUDE DATE RAPE LMAO
>>
>>36246826
Ur a piece of shit dood
>>
>>36246826
keep going OP, don't mind all the /lgbt and /co tier comments
>>
>>36247458
>The whole premise of this thread is /b/ tier without the added "anyone here know this feel". Consider leaving /r9k/ and taking your shit that'd be better received on a board made for these garbage threads.

kill yourself
>>
>>36247480
>That's not "having sex." That's jerking off using a drunk girl's snatch instead of your hand.

what's the difference
>>
File: 1489800232446.png (13KB, 439x461px) Image search: [Google]
1489800232446.png
13KB, 439x461px
>>36247990
>quoting my entire post just to tell me to kms

Woah...
>>
File: 0009592359.jpg (51KB, 730x973px) Image search: [Google]
0009592359.jpg
51KB, 730x973px
is that tomboychan
>>
>>36248007
The difference is there's usually at least 2 people involved in having sex.
>>
>>36248080
>The difference is there's usually at least 2 people involved in having sex.

there are two people involved in a guy sticking is cock in a girl's snatch

can you even count?
>>
>>36248102
Did you even read the part where he said she was unconscious?
>>
>>36248136
inconsciousness is the defaul state for any woman.
>>
>>36247388
You took a chance and raped someone. Seriously kys
>>
>>36248136
>Did you even read the part where he said she was unconscious?

There are still 2 people, one person who is conscious one who is not

was her aborted baby jesus?
>>
>>36248202
It's also not sex if you fuck a prostitute who's just lying there staring at the clock.
>>
>>36248220
>It's also not sex if you fuck a prostitute who's just lying there staring at the clock.

yes it is
>>
>>36248228
Is it also sex if you take out your dick at the bus stop and rub it against a girl from behind?
>>
>>36248266

if you cum inside her yes

it's called penetration anon
>>
>>36248280
So it's not sex if you don't cum inside her? Like, it's not sex if you cum on her back or stomach or face? Or is it not sex if it's not penetrative?
>>
>>36246826
>my friend took a drunk af chubby girl to her home from a party bcuz he "was rly fkn horny"
>even tho she kept mumbling "this isn't a good idea" "i just rly wanna go home, ok?" and other things that indicated she was not interested in fucking
>once he got to her home she sd "thanks for the lift, you can go now, thanks"
>but he insisted on going in (she lived in a flat by herself not from the university she attended, she was from Calif but this happened in Texas)
>there he made them more drinks, initiated making out, and wound up "fucking her hard" eventually "pounding" it from behind and nutting all over her back
>at which point he caught her looking back with a weird sad/painful/horrified expression
>after he nutted ("alot" he remembered as he'd been on no fap) she started to cry rly hard so he started joking with her, putting on her scarf and a hat he found and just trying to make her laugh
>evebntually she sd everything was fine and he left
>a week later he finds out from a mutual acquaintance that she hasn't left her flat in a week, is missing school, and just cries all the time
>her mother flies in from California
>they press rape charges against him
>he hires an expensive af lawyer
>he gets a good friend, who's family is kinda rich and well known, to meet the girl and her mom
>this friend + the lawyer eventually convince the woman to drop charges, claiming it was consensual, he (my friend) was a good guy with a great future, whatever happend that night was the result of both of them drinking too much, the trial would be a scandal etc etc
>mfw my childhood best friend pretty much got away with raping a girl
>mfw he's not even regretful saying the "fat pig" should've been grateful he fucked her
>pissed off about the money he spent on the lawyer
>pic related also looks a little like him
>>
File: Why.jpg (383KB, 849x565px) Image search: [Google]
Why.jpg
383KB, 849x565px
>>36248775
forgot pic related
orignal comment original comment oregano
>>
>>36246826
>>36247029
>pic related, it's her
I hope you got really drunk at that party too, OP
>>
>don't go to parties
>don't be rapist

R9k are the superior life forms
>>
>>36248887

yeah the girl in the OP is as disgusting on the inside as she is on the exterior and the same goes for her raper

what a shit earth
>>
>>36248929
i agree all those robots putting her down but all she did was get drunk and pass out, so OP totally rapes her and is fine with it, I actually hate OP more, the girl is just ur basic edgy girl, OP is a filthy rapist
>>
>>36247533
You need to make that thread anon
>>
>>36247289
Bragging about rape? On 4chan? Where no one can know who you are? Noooo, not a chance. Absolutely none.
>>
File: 1437153355137.jpg (45KB, 712x750px) Image search: [Google]
1437153355137.jpg
45KB, 712x750px
>>36246826
Oh my goddddddd anon holy shit haha you came inside? INSIDE??? Oh my god this is so fucking great.. it must feel incredible for your dick to blow all over in a woman.

And to all those opposed...Pic related.
>>
>>36248329
Nice Anon, it's nice to know I can just impregnante someone and deny the child because legally we didn't have "sex"

Stop being an ironic fag arguing about black and white on a cambodian sandal trade forum
>>
>>36248775
I don't see the problem. The vagina is made to accept dick.
>>
>>36247388

suicide can not come soon enough. Earth is a better place with you dead
>>
>One time I had sex.

GTFO MY BOARD YOU NORMIE CUNT
>>
>>36248775
Why is a high functioning sociopath your best friend?
>>
>wahh wahh i was raped
women only cry about it so much because they know the only value they have is in their vagina, so to them it's like getting the most valuable thing they own stolen
>>
>>36250450
I think my ass is only good for poops and farts but I still would hate getting raped, even if he/she lubed me up so I wouldn't tear.

I can see why women hate it.
>>
>>36246826
what was the name of the man which you had sex with op?
>>
>>36247388
You didn't "have sex". You raped someone. Degenerates like you are responsible for the whole ""muh rape culture"" feminist bullshit. I hope someone fucks you in the ass in prison, sicko
>>
>>36250542
Rape is forced sex you stupid nigger
>>
>>36246826
Honestly if I had a girl in that situation I wouldn't' rape her but I probably would smell, lick, and kiss her feet
>>
>>36250594
Wrong, this is the definition of statutory rape:

"unlawful sexual intercourse or any other sexual penetration of the vagina, anus, or mouth of another person, with or without force, by a sex organ, other body part, or foreign object, without the consent of the victim."

Which OP definitely did. He's human garbage; a degenerate rapist
>>
File: EAT_THE_EGGS.jpg (151KB, 780x916px) Image search: [Google]
EAT_THE_EGGS.jpg
151KB, 780x916px
Is this a reverse-egg thread?
>>
>>36250664
I'm not saying he's not, but he did have sex.
>>
>>36249075

>she passed out on MY bed
>>
>>36250949
Well, my original comment was against him just brushing off a terrible crime as merely "having sex".
>>
>>36246826
outstanding OP. I've never fucked an unconscious girl but i've had some questionable sexual encounters
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.