[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it gay?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: 1481305859012.jpg (326KB, 636x900px) Image search: [Google]
1481305859012.jpg
326KB, 636x900px
>Go to uni
>Cute petite girl in my class
>She's really sweet and nice, really like her
>Heard from someone else she's a guy who just dresses like a girl
>Don't believe it because she's cuter than most actual girls
>Decide to talk to her
>Make some small talk with her, she seems like to like me
>Ask her if she's a "trans" girl just to be polite
>She smiles and nods
>Fucking shocked
>Ask him/her if I could ask some questions because I've never met a trans person before
>They're really cool about it so they say yes
>I ask them if they've gone all the way with their transition
>He says he hasn't done anything with his body and this is just his natural appearance so he went with it
>Fucking shocked
>He suddenly changes his voice from girly to slightly deeper more androgynous voice and says this is his natural voice
>It all becomes clear now, this is a dude
>He goes back to his girly voice and asks if that's all I wanted and smiles at me
>My mind has fully accepted that this is a man but I still want to bang them
>Ask for her phone number and she says yes
>Really want to go out with her but don't know if gay
Is it gay? This is the first time I've ever been attracted to a man before but in my eyes he's just a pretty girl, it's confusing my dick.
>>
>>36246662
Go for it, don't worry about labels. If you like them, you like them.
>>
File: 1491849274937.jpg (115KB, 800x783px) Image search: [Google]
1491849274937.jpg
115KB, 800x783px
>>36246662
You're a fag, now go get dat ass mayne, or just delete that number.
>>
>>36246662
it is gay but ass is ass
>>
>>36246662

It's 100% gay but there is nothing wrong with that.
>>
If it has a penis then it's a fucking man. You're fucking gay.
>>
None of that ever happened. Fuck off.
>>
>>36246662
I don't think it's gay to be attracted to the feminine features of a trap (Because sometimes you can't even tell it's a guy) but going through with dating her and banging is indeed gay
>>
>>36246662
show us a pic

originoli
>>
It's not gay because to you she doesn't register as a man. Male sexuality is heavily based in appearance. She's managed to trick your senses enough to be perceived as a girl so just finding her attractive as not gay. Now that you know they're a man and still want to bang them, it's slightly more dubious. In my opinion how gay you are depends on how you react to their penis. OP you need to realize there's a dick under those panties. It might not register now but you'll be confronted with it if you proceed.
>>
>>36246662
Post his pic faggot. We'll decide if it's gay
>>
>>36246921
What does it mean when the penis is unattractive to you but it's not a deal breaker because of the overall package?
>>
>>36246662
If it looks female then fuck it up the ass
>>
>>36246997
that means you're slightly gay but who the fuck CARES nigga there's nothing wrong with being gay and you're not even bi, just not disgusted by guys
>>
>>36246662
Technically it's gay, but you're attracted to femininity, not the presence of xx chromosomes right? Ass is ass, go tap it senpai
>>
Yes it's gay since it's a biological male
But it's not totally gay since your not attracted to a man
The person is a trans and gives off the aura of a woman
So it is gay, but not to the point where you have to question your original heterosexuality
Because at most the attraction is bisexual since you think it's a grill bug it has a wiener
>>
>>36246662
>is it gay to like a guy
what kind of retarded question is this
fuck your thread faggot
>>
It's gay. You have the option to freely pick an actual girl with a functioning pussy, and asshole if you really want anal instead of "boy pussy". But instead you've come across the age old question to ask in a Nepalese yak farm because you can't admit it to yourself that what you find alluring is the penis, scrotum, taint, and make asshole.

Just be a chaser. Or not. But don't bring this trap home to your mother.
>>
It's okay to be gay, OP. Go forth with our blessing and claim that boipucci for Kektopia
>>
File: trap nosering.jpg (246KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
trap nosering.jpg
246KB, 960x1280px
>>36246662
it's not gay if she(male) is cute
>>
>>36247343
Wow what a trashy whore. I bet she always smells like cum. Just like OP's stupid gay love interest. It's never gonna work out, '''she''' is definitely mentally unstable and secretly a slut.
>>
File: nosering trap.jpg (62KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
nosering trap.jpg
62KB, 400x533px
>>36247599
traps make the best cumsluts
>>
>>36246662
>He
why did you switch to male pronouns if you were perfectly fine using female ones before
>>
>>36246662
It's a man therefore, per se, it's gay. By definition gayness is being attracted to your gender in any shape or form.

While that doesnt make you a full blown homosexual (you're not a pot addict because you smoke a little and so on), per se, it is gay.

I think it's harder to be 100% straight when you're surrounded by garbage. If you're in a totally beautiful environment I dont think your brain will even want to do anything with a man.
>>
>>36247756
I mean, they can't have kids, so they are basically woman lite. Really, they are only useful for being used as cum receptacles.
>>
File: kitty lynn.png (542KB, 524x606px) Image search: [Google]
kitty lynn.png
542KB, 524x606px
>>36248037
>they are only useful for being used as cum receptacles
traps will never be more than that

not only will they never bear your children, it's not like cockhungry males make good mothers to begin with
just enjoy traps for what they truly are, cock worshiping cum dumpsters there for your pleasure
>>
the only real gay thing is swearing off women forever.
>>
>>36248322
Kek imagine what his father thinks. Good thing traps are all humiliation loving, degrationist, masochistic whores, cause you can't help but bully and rough them up. They literally have less value than a good loyal farmdog imo, cause at least the dog works.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.